D&D: Horror on the Hill: Beginnings

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Cullen is surprised and happy at your honesty. "Wow, thanks. I didn't expect to see this again; I thought those bugbears took it for their own. Here, take 10% as thanks from me for rescuing me (which works out to 12 sp, 3 ep, and 5 gp)."

He leaves to retrieve the rest of his equipment.

T

train

Negative... he could have volunteered to stay with us also - but didn't... especially if he was worried about protection...

Si'Nat

"Oh well - I wonder what's over here..."

(heads over to check the West door... standard trap/noise checks - then entry...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Si'Nat shrugs and heads for the west door, which he doesn't hear anything nor find any traps. He does notice that the door seems to be extremely solid and well-fitted for the doorframe - more so than the rest of the doors in this place.

T

train

(Open - ready to whoop some tail!!!...)

Si'Nat

"Come out come out wherever you are..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You enter what appears to be a natural cavern, roughly circular and about 40' in diameter. A shallow stream runs through the southern part of the room, falling from a spout in the ceiling, running through a trench in the cavern floor, and rushing out through an opening in the floor.

Attachments

T

train

(and kill whatever gets in the way...)

Si'Nat

"Well - I'll start looking over here..."

(goes towards his right...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As Si'Nat enters the room and turns right, three Giant Centipedes that had been lurking near the pool to the south rush to attack.

Round 1 - Party is surprised.

They all attack Si'Nat and two are successfully at biting him. Si'Nat doesn't take any damage but feels a little sick; fortunately, he Saves vs. Poison twice successfully to not feel any effects.

Round 2 - Party has initiative.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll assume Si'Nat defends himself as well :)

Si'Nat ably defends himself with his longsword and slays one of the Centipedes.
Cugel rushes up and kills a second one.
Rondo moves forward but his axe just barely misses.
Kurik moves to the attack and kills the last one.

Wilhelm moves to the left but doesn't see anything else threatening.

T

train

(sheesh...)

(If possible - will empty a vial of oil - to attempt milking the poison from a centipede into the vial...)

Si'Nat

"thanks guys... now - let's see if any of this can be used later..."

T

train

(well - will just cut one of their fangs and stick it in it's own sack...)

Si'Nat

"Well - this ain't working too well... Let's see what we got over here..."

(Begins searching in the area he was heading previously...)