D&D: Horror on the Hill: Beginnings

T

train

(Will walk around edges searching, then move towards water's edge...)

Si'Nat

"Not finding much here..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You make a full circuit around the northern half of the cavern until you get to the water's edge, but still don't fnd anything.

T

train

(how wide is the stream? And is there anything in the cavern that could be used as a bridge?)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Looking at the stream, you think it's about 8 feet wide and a foot deep.

You also notice that though the water level is low now, stains on the walls indicate that the level can get as high as three or four feet.

There's nothing around that can be used as a bridge; this room is empty except for the Centipede bodies.

T

train

(I guess I'll cross it to get to the other side... the begin searching that side)

Si'Nat

"Now - why did the Si'Nat cross the river?..."

T

train

(Search for trap doors... Will check and see if the stream can be followed as well)

Si'Nat
"and a big whoppin' zero over here too... what the sheesh!!!..."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"That may be. However, they will think it is only a wet sheep that approaches. We can use this to catch them off-guard. Wait, that is a stupid idea. Si'Nat, are you nearly finished?"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
While the rest of the party watches Si'Nat, half amused and half not, he spends a turn checking for trap doors in the southern area but finds zip.

The opening that the stream goes into is about 4 feet in diameter but goes down too far to see where it goes.

T

train

(you all seem familiar with the smell of wet sheep - wth?)

Si'Nat

"Well - nothing here either... "

(heads on out with the party...)

T

train

well - If I remember right, if we go back out the door and to the intersection - to the right was the cell - but it isn't drawn on the map...

also - there was a room where Gareth stated that the South door in it only went to his cell... we can head that direction...

but I think there is also some areas in the farrrrr South area of the map (separate map) that we haven't checked yet either...

Can we get all maps attached so I can piece them together please... (and maybe others want to see them as well...)

T

train

that's the one I noticed... and Gareth was an NPC right? - basically he stated his cell was nothing to check on, but we could do it on the way to the southern corridor - so I say we head to do that...

Si'Nat

"Well - we have one unexplored cell to verify, and then we can head to the far South corridor we left behind earlier... c'mon gents..."

(The wet sheep leads the way...)

T

train

I think so - the big room in the middle of the first map, with nothing depicted in it...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I didn't have any "forge" icons and didn't want to "draw" them via Paint

You travel for two turns and end up in that little 10' square room with the secret door and figure it's a good time to rest. After a turn of resting, you travel for two more turns until you reach the forge and Gareth's cell door.