D&D: Horror on the Hill: Beginnings

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wilhelm intones,"I know it may not seem like it, but I am a cleric.... not a powerful one, but of the faith, none the less."

"If we rest here, should we partake in some wine?"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Cugel keeps the gems and finds out that there's two clerics in the party, Bertrem and Wilhelm. :)

** train: Of course you can get back in! Not much has really happened since last year when you were active; just read back through the thread. Welcome back!

T

train

*work me in as you can... (maybe wandering and then found if not with group already - will read over and get active again...) Been working on site in Las Vegas this week - so been a little busy...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** Nah, you've always been with the group, generally providing missile support during battles... you just haven't been as, um, "headstrong" as when you were posting :)

T

train

Si'Nat

(We are ready to depart... but it seems odd that there is only 1 door into this room...)

"I think I'll take a look around..."

(searching for levers, trap doors, etc.)

T

train

(Will attempt to move the desk and any torches on the wall... if still no avail - then head on back down the hall... bow ready...)

"Maybe one last look, then we need to move out..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing, nada.

So where to go to? There's that door to the north that you bypassed, or the passage way to the south (go north, west, and south).

T

train

(Going to the door we bypassed... that'll get us headed over to go South...)

"C'mon gents..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** Click the map twice to get the blown up version; if you just click it once, the resolution is so low it misses some lines. Anyway, you're in the room in the east in the middle.

Seems like a conflict... south or the door?

T

train

(We have to go past the door to even head south... so I'm taking off and heading to the door... once done there - will head south...)

"Alrighty then... My boots are a little anxious after a rip van winkle nap, so I'm a headin' for the door..."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
We shouldn't leave the door unlooked at......man is this a find..... cure light wounds...... Should I carry it? I guess..... be careful at that door Si'Nat... don't go getting in trouble...... I can't heal much of anything... well a little.

T

train

Si'Nat

"I've got some extra healing if it needed to be used..."

(heads down hall towards door - and if unevenful - checks for traps twice, then opens if possible, etc.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You travel for 2 turns and 120' feet and need to rest. You're in the middle of the corridor; do you want to press on or rest in the corridor for a turn?

T

train

Si'Nat

(Rest - kick wandering monster booty if needed - then proceed...)

"I get tired much faster than before my "over-a-year" nap"...