D&D: Horror on the Hill: Beginnings

B

BigBlue

No other exits in this room, right? Back North then East would be the next section (haven't seen a map for a while).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You head north, then east for 40' where you meet up with the corridor that goes north back to the exit, continue east for another 20' where the corridor turns south and bump into a lone hobgoblin. You both are surprised, so don't do anything for a round except eye each other.

Round 2 - Party has initiative.

Attachments

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*No need to waste arrows on something we have outnumbered. If we can surround him I'll just sword it to death.*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** Well, you're in a 10' wide hallway and just kinda met up. If you try to move past him to get behind him, he gets a free attack on you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Rondo and Gareth charge forward but Rondo gets in the first blow which smashes the hobgoblin to the ground. Gareth looks at him and says, "Hey, I get the next one!"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You don't find anything on him except his weapon and armor.

You continue south for 20' and the passage splits. You see by torchlight that it continues south fo 10' and ends in a door, or it goes west for 30' and turns south.

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Gareth answers, "No, not really. I was just kept in the forge, they never really let me out. So your guess is as good as mine as to where to go."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Maybe we should go west and see what's down that hall to the south..... I don't want nothing coning up behind me....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
West and south it is...

You travel the 30' west and turn south and go 60' and the passage turns east; you go that way for 40' and the passage turns south; you go for 20' and come to a door in the west wall. The passage continues south for another 20' and ends in another door in the south wall.

Attachments

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hey.... By my calculations... if we go thru this west door, we will be coming up on that big room from the other side...... Do we want to do that?

B

BigBlue

Let's see what is behind this door. Standard Door opening procedures (Sounds, Traps, Locks - in that order).