D&D: Horror on the Hill: Beginnings

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Your thiefly skills are second to none, for a third level thief ;) You unlock the door.

** Wow. You realize you need 25% on a d100, yet I've rolled in the teens twice for the last two door and the first door that you couldn't unlock, I rolled either high 20's or low 30's.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You see a 20' E-W and 30' N-S room, with the door you opened in the middle of the east wall. Bale and boxes line the entire perimeter of the room, except for a space in front of the door.

D

DarthFerret

Search everything....looking for useful stuff as well as valuables.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take a turn to search through the room and find a variety of stuff; moving clockwise around the room, you find:
  • cured leather in four by four foot pieces
  • grain from corn, wheat, and oats
  • salt
  • dried beans
  • nails
  • thousands of arrowheads
  • thousands of fresh torches
  • a number of coils of rope
  • a number of woolen cloaks
  • a number of iron spikes
  • a number of backpacks
  • a number of wooden poles
  • a number of small sacks

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wilhelm takes a backpack and puts in some salt, dried beans, 2 cloaks, 3 torches and some of the grain (2lbs each). The grain, beans and salt can go into some of the small sacks.

D

DarthFerret

Bertrem will take a pack, put in some of the nails, rope, spikes and sacks just in case we need anything like that later. If the food is still fresh (or at least good enough to be called edible) will replenish his rations with any left over from the prior two looters... :D

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"If'n the cloaks are like the ones the goblins is wearing I'm thinkin we could wear 'em too an try t' blend in better...:)"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys already have backpacks so having two is going to be mighty cumbersome. You just stuff the stuff in the backpacks you already have.

The only real food is dried beans and it's not enough to make for the rations you've been eating, although you of course can survive on it if you have to.

The cloaks are similiar to the ones worn by the goblins and hobgoblins you encountered on the outside; so far no one inside has been wearing them.

Taking all this stuff takes one turn.

D

DarthFerret

Well, if I saw this right, there were no other exits out of this room, so we should head back out and go north up the hall right?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"That's the way I'm reading it, unless you want to go all the way back south again and try a different way down there."