D&D: Horror on the Hill: Beginnings

B

BigBlue

I concur (sheesh... sorry I forgot to keep this going, it sux that most of the regulars are awol... Train, where art thou?)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You head north and after 30', come to a door in the west wall. The passage continues north and your torchlight reveals another door 30' north in the east wall.

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Cugel and Rondo hear some type of metal clattering behind the door, but no traps. The door is locked when you try to open it though.

D

DarthFerret

If we have anyway of opening the door then sure, if not, well...I guess we skip it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You go 30' to come to the pair of double doors in the east wall. Your torchlight shows the passage continues north for at least 30', where you can see another door in the west wall.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You see a massive room, 40' N-S and too long to see by torchlight E-W (though you can see it goes at least 30'). Pairs of wooden benches are lined up in 5' intervals so by sitting on one, you'd face east or west.

D

DarthFerret

search around and under the benches to see if anything has rolled out of anyone's pouches...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You don't find anything under the benches, but as you move forward, you discover the room is 50' East-West and there's a total of seven pairs of benches. On the east end, there's a raised dais, upon which sits the likeness of the same hideous god encountered before. This statue is carved from pumice rather than granite.