D&D: Horror on the Hill: Beginnings

T

train

(Can't think of anything for the communication... a few - but they'd alert those on the trail...)

"Ready for the next round of sleep 'n' slice..."

(Grabs a two shields and a short sword...)

"Wilhelm - can you use a shield or sword?"

(Can I use one when I'm using a sword?)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wilhelm

"Yes, the shield will do me well, along with this mismatched leather armor."
I will also try to get some sleep, since my watch is now over.

T

train

(I'll take one shield - won't really use the other and the shortsword... I was "taking" them to offer them to Wilhelm originally...)

"Well - when sword fighting, I might could use this shield... time to try and rest again..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** I have that Wilhelm already has a shield, just FYI

Question: Daybreak isn't until 7 AM, 12 hours from when Night fell. You guys made camp at 5 PM. I assume you went to bed at 7 PM, but anyway, since one side has four guys doing 2 hou shifts, that's 8 hours of sleep while the other side has 3 guys doing 3 hour shifts so that's 9 hours. How long are you guys actually sleeping?

B

BigBlue

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to sleep, if I have to pull an extra hour watch in the AM to get us to daybreak I will... As long as that allows us to rest enough to recover spells. I suggest something similar on the other side. If we rest for 12 hours, with up to 4 hours watch time, we'd get 8 hours... minus interuptions...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
To get back spells, you need to be awake and in meditation or "study". It takes an hour.

Wilhelm, weight's not a factor here. Neither is damage, so I'll just keep the note that you have a shield.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll sleep all 8 hours as I haven't used my healing spell and will just pray for a short time while the others are preparing to move in the morning.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Are Cugel and Rondo still here? I know Bertrem is off and on due to his circumstances, but haven't heard from the other two in a while...

All right, the rest of the night passes without incident. Day breaks, you guys eat some breakfast and the spell-casters spend an hour to study (I need your list of spells for the day). Whatcha gonna do when you're all ready?

T

train

(2 sleep spells for me...)

"C'mon guys, let's head up the direction all our visitors were coming from last night..."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
1 cure light for me.

"You want to go where they were coming from? I thought we were headin to the hill?"

B

BigBlue

(* Still 1MM + 1 Sleep *)

I agree we should head towards where these foul vermin crept.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Spiderman said:
Are Cugel and Rondo still here? I know Bertrem is off and on due to his circumstances, but haven't heard from the other two in a while...

All right, the rest of the night passes without incident. Day breaks, you guys eat some breakfast and the spell-casters spend an hour to study (I need your list of spells for the day). Whatcha gonna do when you're all ready?
*I guess Rondo was sleeping O master of the dungeon...:p*

Rondo wakes, performs his morning ablutions, catches breakfast, and assumes his normal position in the group...:p