D&D: Horror on the Hill: Beginnings

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
After doing all of that, it seems to be water. Very stagnant water, as you can't tell if it has an incoming source. But water.

B

BigBlue

OK, guess it's back South-West and then West after looking for concealed doors - and again doing our 1 turn rest.

There could be something in that water - if someone wants to look in it, but it could be something BAD too... like an ooze or something...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hmmm.. are either of these 2 passages going down hill or up hill or maybe I can't tell unless its clearly evident.

B

BigBlue

Someone once told me Left is the Holy Direction, so we'll take the southwestern Fork.

B

BigBlue

I think we quietly leave... Don't need to mess with "Large Indistinct Forms", of any large or VERY large sort today... :) Cowardice is the better part of Valor in this instance.

B

BigBlue

Later we may be back, but for now, we're outnumbered and I don't know what they are.... My guess is they are some type of bat, but very large ones aren't cool... and not even cool enough to dig through their guano for potential "goodies".

When we get back to the fork, we'll take the Northern fork.

B

BigBlue

OK, so the extent of this cave is six large things hanging from the ceiling (Oh for a Fireball....) or digging through some brownish water...

Or we could leave everything alone and continue on our way.

Does our Dwarf notice anything unusual with the caves? Since underground and mines is his area of expertise? Does the ground look disturbed as if anyone but us has walked around in it? The guano from the first cave would be one indication.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, Rondo has noticed nothing unusual about the cave. Your party seems to be the first explorers in a long time, if any have been here before.