Worlds of Warcraft (not W3!!)

A

Almindhra

This coming from people who spend thousands of dollars on little pieces of cardboard?...Give me a break...

I have a social life, I have a boyfriend, I have family and friends, I earned my degree, and a job...And probably what I have that you don't is a sex life as well...Imagine that...And if you want to call me socially inept, you have never met a gal with such personality as moi....And yes, I play WoW everyday and help run a guild...

I enjoy playing online with others more than playing by myself...Been this way for years...If you are going to try to pull the, "Then why don't you just go play patty cake with your friends in real life?"....Why did they make Magic Online!...Why don't you get off your lazy oink and go play football!...

And at least playing online doesn't force me to smell some random 35 year old man's oink crack in some magic tournament...

So before you judge people who play WoW, take a hard look at yourself and your own stupid hobbies.

H

HOUTS

"I have a social life, I have a boyfriend, I have family and friends, I earned my degree, and a job...And probably what I have that you don't is a sex life as well"
Wow, I have all that.

I call, and raise you....

"This coming from people who spend thousands of dollars on little pieces of cardboard?...Give me a break"
Negative. I've never bought a box of MTG crak. Nor, have I paid for my own decks. I play in tournaments, and win. And I barely play at that, leaving more time in my life to be with your friends, have sex with your wife, and take your job.

*wink*

Now, go back on-line my little geek....

H

HOUTS

Troll: I know, and I wasn't speaking to HER in this reference. Obviously.
Thanks for missing the plane. See: Spidey & Gizmo at Lost Island.

-HOUTS-

A

Almindhra

HOUTS said:
Negative. I've never bought a box of MTG crak. Nor, have I paid for my own decks. I play in tournaments, and win. And I barely play at that, leaving more time in my life to be with your friends, have sex with your wife, and take your job.

No, Tomb, you were right...He completely didn't read my reference to a boyfriend, unless he is used to meeting too many mens at his little tournaments...Even though he quotes me, he isn't speaking to me...Mmhmm, right...

And if you're throwing money into a tournament pool, you are, in essence, purchasing cards...So don't try to loophole your way out of that....

Not sure exactly what you were trying to accomplishment with your mere statement of "raising" as compared to my life, but thats ok...Instead of spending time with the crack whore down the street, you are here, with us at the CPA...Making daily rants and littering the forums with your juvenile nonsense....Because yes, that makes you better than any other person online who is playing a game...

Poor CPA....Where did this dolt come from?

H

HOUTS

"Even though he quotes me, he isn't speaking to me"
Good job! You've caught onto the idea of talking about a topic without referring to the specific person.

But, I applaud you on your, somewhat, clever and witty replies.

-HOUTS-

L

Lythand

Im on the Archimonde PvP server if anyone plays there..Tempis or Bruizer are the character names