Commander 2016: Spidey (Stawart Unity) vs Mooseman (Invent Superiority)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
They die horribly.

Myriad Landscape

Done

Spidey: 38
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 7
Library: 67
Commander Zone: BGWU Kynaois and Tiro of Meletis (2/8; At the beginning of my end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card)
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest
(U) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add GW to my mana pool)
(U) Frontier Biouvac (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G, U, or R to my mana pool)
(T) Myriad Landscape (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for up to two basic land cards that share a land type, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

Oath of Druids (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player chooses target player who controls more creatures than he does and is his opponent. The first player may reveal cards from the top of his library until he reveals a creature card. If he does, that player puts that card onto the battlefield and all other cards revealed this way into his graveyard)

(T) Sol Ring (T: Add CC to my mana pool)

(T) Realm Seekers (10/10 from ctrs; ~ ETB with X +1/+1 ctrs on it, where X is the total # of cards in all players hands; 2G, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: Search my library for a land card, reveal it, put it into my hand, then shuffle my library) *10 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Hushwing Gryff (2/1; Flash; Flying; Creatures ETB don't cause abilities to trigger)
(T) Chasm Skulker (6/6 from ctrs; Whenever I draw a card, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~.; When ~ dies, create X 1/1 blue Squid creature tokens w/Islandwalk, where X is the # of +1/+1 ctrs on ~) *5 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Humble Defector (2/1; T: Draw 2 cards. Mooseman gains control of ~. Activate this ability only during my turn)

Graveyard: Swan Song, Howling Mine, Migratory Route, Krosan Verge, Sphere of Safety, Horizon Chimera, Tempt With Discovery, Plains, Command Tower, Venser's Journal, Mt, Plains, Blasphemous Act, Minds Aglow
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 40
Hand: 4
Library: 84
Commander Zone: WUBR
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Mystic Monastery (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {U}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.)
(T) Rakdos Carnarium (, , ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add BR to your mana pool.)

(T) Nevinyrral's Disk (, A, ETB Tapped. {1}, {T}: Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments.)
Mycosynth Wellspring (, A, When ~ETB or is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.)

(U) Etherium Sculptor (Vedalken Artificer, 1/2, Artifact spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
(U) Breya, Etherium Shaper (Artifact Creature - Human, 4/4, When Breya, Etherium Shaper enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying.
{2}, Sacrifice two artifacts: Choose one —
• Breya deals 3 damage to target player.
• Target creature gets -4/-4 until end of turn.
• You gain 5 life.)
(S) Slobad, Goblin Tinkerer (Goblin Artificer, 1/2, Sacrifice an artifact: Target artifact gains indestructible until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Whipflare, Solemn Simulacrum
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Plains
Everflowing Chalice Unkicked
{T}: Add {1} to your mana pool for each charge counter on Everflowing Chalice.)
Sac the WellSping to make the Shaper indestructible
Search on the stack
Response?

Commander Zone: BGWU Kynaois and Tiro of Meletis (2/8; At the beginning of my end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card)
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest
(U) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add GW to my mana pool)
(T) Myriad Landscape (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for up to two basic land cards that share a land type, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

Oath of Druids (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player chooses target player who controls more creatures than he does and is his opponent. The first player may reveal cards from the top of his library until he reveals a creature card. If he does, that player puts that card onto the battlefield and all other cards revealed this way into his graveyard)

(T) Realm Seekers (10/10 from ctrs; ~ ETB with X +1/+1 ctrs on it, where X is the total # of cards in all players hands; 2G, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: Search my library for a land card, reveal it, put it into my hand, then shuffle my library) *10 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Hushwing Gryff (2/1; Flash; Flying; Creatures ETB don't cause abilities to trigger)
(T) Chasm Skulker (6/6 from ctrs; Whenever I draw a card, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~.; When ~ dies, create X 1/1 blue Squid creature tokens w/Islandwalk, where X is the # of +1/+1 ctrs on ~) *5 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Humble Defector (2/1; T: Draw 2 cards. Mooseman gains control of ~. Activate this ability only during my turn)

Graveyard: Swan Song, Howling Mine, Migratory Route, Krosan Verge, Sphere of Safety, Horizon Chimera, Tempt With Discovery, Plains, Command Tower, Venser's Journal, Mt, Plains, Blasphemous Act, Minds Aglow
Exile:
Hand: 2
Library: 83
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(U) Mystic Monastery (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {U}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.)
(U) Rakdos Carnarium (, , ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add BR to your mana pool.)

(U) Nevinyrral's Disk (, A, ETB Tapped. {1}, {T}: Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments.)
(U) Everflowing Chalice (, A, Multikicker {2} (You may pay an additional {2} any number of times as you cast this spell.)
Everflowing Chalice enters the battlefield with a charge counter on it for each time it was kicked.

(U) Etherium Sculptor (Vedalken Artificer, 1/2, Artifact spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
(U) Breya, Etherium Shaper (Artifact Creature - Human, 4/4, When Breya, Etherium Shaper enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying.
• You gain 5 life.)
(U) Slobad, Goblin Tinkerer (Goblin Artificer, 1/2, Sacrifice an artifact: Target artifact gains indestructible until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Whipflare, Solemn Simulacrum, Mycosynth Wellspring
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll get a Swamp
Pop the disk
Response?

Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

Exile:
Hand: 3
Library: 82
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(U) Mystic Monastery (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {U}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.)
(U) Rakdos Carnarium (, , ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add BR to your mana pool.)

(T) Nevinyrral's Disk (, A, ETB Tapped. {1}, {T}: Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments.)
(U) Everflowing Chalice (, A, Multikicker {2} (You may pay an additional {2} any number of times as you cast this spell.)
Everflowing Chalice enters the battlefield with a charge counter on it for each time it was kicked.

• You gain 5 life.)
(U) Slobad, Goblin Tinkerer (Goblin Artificer, 1/2, Sacrifice an artifact: Target artifact gains indestructible until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Whipflare, Solemn Simulacrum, Mycosynth Wellspring
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
All artifacts, creatures, and enchantments are gone
Except my Shaper
Attack with Shaper
Done

Spidey: 33
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Swan Song, Howling Mine, Migratory Route, Krosan Verge, Sphere of Safety, Horizon Chimera, Tempt With Discovery, Plains, Command Tower, Venser's Journal, Mt, Plains, Blasphemous Act, Minds Aglow, Sol Ring, Realm Seekers , Hushwing Gryff , Chasm Skulker, Humble Defector, Oath of Druids
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain

(T) Breya, Etherium Shaper (Artifact Creature - Human, 4/4, When Breya, Etherium Shaper enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying.
• You gain 5 life.)

Graveyard: Whipflare, Solemn Simulacrum, Mycosynth Wellspring, Nevinyrral's Disk, Slobad, Goblin Tinkerer, Etherium Sculptor ,Everflowing Chalice
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't my Skulker's die ability trigger so I should have 5 1/1 blue Squid creature tokens w/Islandwalk?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with all
Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 29
Dmg from Commander: 4/21
Hand: 8
Library: 66
Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(U) Forest
(U) Myriad Landscape (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for up to two basic land cards that share a land type, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

(T,A) Squid creature token (1/1; Islandwalk)

Graveyard: Swan Song, Howling Mine, Migratory Route, Krosan Verge, Sphere of Safety, Horizon Chimera, Tempt With Discovery, Plains, Command Tower, Venser's Journal, Mt, Plains, Blasphemous Act, Minds Aglow, Sol Ring, Realm Seekers , Hushwing Gryff , Chasm Skulker, Humble Defector, Oath of Druids
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain

(T) Breya, Etherium Shaper (Artifact Creature - Human, 4/4, When Breya, Etherium Shaper enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying.
• You gain 5 life.)

Graveyard: Whipflare, Solemn Simulacrum, Mycosynth Wellspring, Nevinyrral's Disk, Slobad, Goblin Tinkerer, Etherium Sculptor ,Everflowing Chalice
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 5

Island
Selvala, Explorer Returned

Done
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(T) Forest
(U) Island
(T) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add GW to my mana pool)
(U) Myriad Landscape (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for up to two basic land cards that share a land type, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

(T) Squid creature token (1/1; Islandwalk)
(S) Selvala, Explorer Returned (2/4; Parley - T: Each player reveals the top card of his library. For each nonland card revealed this way, add G to my mana pool and I gain 1 life. Then each player draws a card.)

Exile:
Mooseman: 35
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain

• You gain 5 life.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Island
Baleful Strix (Artifact Creature - Bird , 1/1, Flying, deathtouch. When Baleful Strix enters the battlefield, draw a card.)

Response ?

Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(T) Forest
(U) Island
(T) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add GW to my mana pool)

(S) Selvala, Explorer Returned (2/4; Parley - T: Each player reveals the top card of his library. For each nonland card revealed this way, add G to my mana pool and I gain 1 life. Then each player draws a card.)

Exile:
Library: 80
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(T) Swamp
(UT) Island
(U) Mountain

• You gain 5 life.)
(S) Baleful Strix (Artifact Creature - Bird , 1/1, Flying, deathtouch. When Baleful Strix enters the battlefield, draw a card.)

Exile:[/quote]

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw a card
Daretti, Scrap Savant

Response ?

Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(T) Forest
(U) Island

Exile:
Library: 79
Palinswalker Zone: Daretti, Scrap Savant (Planeswalker, 3,
+2: Discard up to two cards, then draw that many cards.
−2: Sacrifice an artifact. If you do, return target artifact card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
−10: You get an emblem with "Whenever an artifact is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step.")
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(UT) Island
(U) Mountain
(T) Rakdos Carnarium (, , ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add BR to your mana pool.)

• You gain 5 life.)
(S) Baleful Strix (Artifact Creature - Bird , 1/1, Flying, deathtouch. When Baleful Strix enters the battlefield, draw a card.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Use the first ability
Discard Swamp and Ash Barrens
Done

Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(T) Forest
(U) Island

Exile:
Library: 77
Palinswalker Zone: Daretti, Scrap Savant (Planeswalker, 5
+2: Discard up to two cards, then draw that many cards.
−2: Sacrifice an artifact. If you do, return target artifact card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
−10: You get an emblem with "Whenever an artifact is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step.")
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(UT) Island
(U) Mountain

• You gain 5 life.)

Graveyard: Whipflare, Solemn Simulacrum, Mycosynth Wellspring, Nevinyrral's Disk, Slobad, Goblin Tinkerer, Etherium Sculptor ,Everflowing Chalice, Swamp, Ash Barrens
Exile: