Commander 2016: Spidey (Stawart Unity) vs Mooseman (Invent Superiority)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Tails it is, Ill play

Draw 7 Keep
Mystic Monastery
Done

Spidey: 40
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 7
Library: 92
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 40
Hand: 6
Commander Zone: WUBR Breya, Etherium Shaper (Artifact Creature - Human, 4/4, When Breya, Etherium Shaper enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying.
{2}, Sacrifice two artifacts: Choose one —
• Breya deals 3 damage to target player.
• Target creature gets -4/-4 until end of turn.
• You gain 5 life.)
Battlefield:
(T) Mystic Monastery (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {U}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep

Draw
Frontier Biouvac

Done

Library: 91
Commander Zone: BGWU Kynaois and Tiro of Meletis (2/8; At the beginning of my end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card)
Battlefield:

(T) Frontier Biouvac (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G, U, or R to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Commander Zone: WUBR Breya, Etherium Shaper (Artifact Creature - Human, 4/4, When Breya, Etherium Shaper enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying.
• You gain 5 life.)
Battlefield:

(T) Mystic Monastery (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {U}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Plains
Mycosynth Wellspring getting a Swamp
Done

Library: 91
Commander Zone: BGWU Kynaois and Tiro of Meletis (2/8; At the beginning of my end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card)
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 90
• You gain 5 life.)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains

Mycosynth Wellspring (, A, When ~ETB or is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Sol Ring
Selesnya Sanctuary, returning the Biouvac to my hand

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add GW to my mana pool)

(U) Sol Ring (T: Add CC to my mana pool)
Graveyard:
Exile:
• You gain 5 life.)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains

Mycosynth Wellspring (, A, When ~ETB or is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Etherium Sculptor
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add GW to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 5
Library: 89
• You gain 5 life.)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(U) Mystic Monastery (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {U}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.)

(S) Etherium Sculptor (Vedalken Artificer, 1/2, Artifact spells you play cost 1 less to play.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Oath of Druid
Frontier Biouvac

Done

Battlefield:

Oath of Druids (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player chooses target player who controls more creatures than he does and is his opponent. The first player may reveal cards from the top of his library until he reveals a creature card. If he does, that player puts that card onto the battlefield and all other cards revealed this way into his graveyard)

Graveyard:
Exile:
• You gain 5 life.)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(U) Mystic Monastery (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {U}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.)

(S) Etherium Sculptor (Vedalken Artificer, 1/2, Artifact spells you play cost 1 less to play.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep,

MT
Attack for 1
Breya, Etherium Shaper

Done

Spidey: 39
Battlefield:

Oath of Druids (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player chooses target player who controls more creatures than he does and is his opponent. The first player may reveal cards from the top of his library until he reveals a creature card. If he does, that player puts that card onto the battlefield and all other cards revealed this way into his graveyard)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 88
Commander Zone: WUBR
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(T) Etherium Sculptor (Vedalken Artificer, 1/2, Artifact spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
(S) Breya, Etherium Shaper (Artifact Creature - Human, 4/4, When Breya, Etherium Shaper enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying.
• You gain 5 life.)
(S) Thopter Token (1/1, flying)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - use the Oath, reveal Swan Song, Howling Mine, Migratory Route, Krosan Verge, Sphere of Safety, and finally Horizon Chimera, Draw and gain a life from the Chimera

Mt
Realm Seekers
Done

Library: 82
Battlefield:

(T) Mt

(T) Sol Ring (T: Add CC to my mana pool)

(S) Horizon Chimera (3/2; Flash; Flying, trample; Whenever I draw a card, I gain 1 life)
(S) Realm Seekers (10/10 from ctrs; ~ ETB with X +1/+1 ctrs on it, where X is the total # of cards in all players hands; 2G, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: Search my library for a land card, reveal it, put it into my hand, then shuffle my library) *10 +1/+1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Swan Song, Howling Mine, Migratory Route, Krosan Verge, Sphere of Safety
Exile:
Library: 88
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(T) Etherium Sculptor (Vedalken Artificer, 1/2, Artifact spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
(S) Breya, Etherium Shaper (Artifact Creature - Human, 4/4, When Breya, Etherium Shaper enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying.
• You gain 5 life.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Plains
Solemn Simulacrum , getting an Island
Whipflare
Attack for 2 flying
Done

Spidey: 38
Library: 82
Battlefield:

(T) Mt

(S) Realm Seekers (10/10 from ctrs; ~ ETB with X +1/+1 ctrs on it, where X is the total # of cards in all players hands; 2G, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: Search my library for a land card, reveal it, put it into my hand, then shuffle my library) *10 +1/+1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Swan Song, Howling Mine, Migratory Route, Krosan Verge, Sphere of Safety, Horizon Chimera
Exile:
Hand: 3
Library: 86
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Etherium Sculptor (Vedalken Artificer, 1/2, Artifact spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
(U) Breya, Etherium Shaper (Artifact Creature - Human, 4/4, When Breya, Etherium Shaper enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying.
• You gain 5 life.)
(T) Thopter Token (1/1, flying)
(S) Solemn Simulacrum (, 2/2, When ~ ETB, you may search your library for a basic land card, put that card onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library. When ~ dies, you may draw a card.)

Graveyard: Whipflare
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - using the Oath, revealing Tempt With Discovery, Plains, Command Tower, Venser's Journal, Mt, Plains, Blasphemous Act, Hushwing Gryff, Draw

Forest
Attack with the Seekers
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 73
Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(U) Forest
(U) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add GW to my mana pool)
(U) Frontier Biouvac (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G, U, or R to my mana pool)

(T,A) Realm Seekers (10/10 from ctrs; ~ ETB with X +1/+1 ctrs on it, where X is the total # of cards in all players hands; 2G, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: Search my library for a land card, reveal it, put it into my hand, then shuffle my library) *10 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Hushwing Gryff (2/1; Flash; Flying; Creatures ETB don't cause abilities to trigger)

Graveyard: Swan Song, Howling Mine, Migratory Route, Krosan Verge, Sphere of Safety, Horizon Chimera, Tempt With Discovery, Plains, Command Tower, Venser's Journal, Mt, Plains, Blasphemous Act
Exile:
Library: 86
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Etherium Sculptor (Vedalken Artificer, 1/2, Artifact spells you play cost 1 less to play.)
(U) Breya, Etherium Shaper (Artifact Creature - Human, 4/4, When Breya, Etherium Shaper enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying.
• You gain 5 life.)
(S) Solemn Simulacrum (, 2/2, When ~ ETB, you may search your library for a basic land card, put that card onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library. When ~ dies, you may draw a card.)

Graveyard: Whipflare
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I assume that since you're tapped out, you don't have any responses, so the Simulacrum dies and you draw a card.

Chasm Skulker

Done

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(U) Forest
(U) Selesnya Sanctuary (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add GW to my mana pool)

(T) Realm Seekers (10/10 from ctrs; ~ ETB with X +1/+1 ctrs on it, where X is the total # of cards in all players hands; 2G, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: Search my library for a land card, reveal it, put it into my hand, then shuffle my library) *10 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Hushwing Gryff (2/1; Flash; Flying; Creatures ETB don't cause abilities to trigger)
(S) Chasm Skulker (1/1; Whenever I draw a card, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~.; When ~ dies, create X 1/1 blue Squid creature tokens w/Islandwalk, where X is the # of +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Graveyard: Swan Song, Howling Mine, Migratory Route, Krosan Verge, Sphere of Safety, Horizon Chimera, Tempt With Discovery, Plains, Command Tower, Venser's Journal, Mt, Plains, Blasphemous Act
Exile:
Hand: 3 - 4
Library: 86 - 85
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

• You gain 5 life.)
(S) (, 2/2, When ~ ETB, you may search your library for a basic land card, put that card onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library. When ~ dies, you may draw a card.)

Graveyard: Whipflare, Solemn Simulacrum
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Nevinyrral's Disk
Rakdos Carnarium Return a Plains
Slobad, Goblin Tinkerer
Done

Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(U) Forest

(T) Realm Seekers (10/10 from ctrs; ~ ETB with X +1/+1 ctrs on it, where X is the total # of cards in all players hands; 2G, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: Search my library for a land card, reveal it, put it into my hand, then shuffle my library) *10 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Chasm Skulker (1/1; Whenever I draw a card, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~.; When ~ dies, create X 1/1 blue Squid creature tokens w/Islandwalk, where X is the # of +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Exile:
Library: 85
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Rakdos Carnarium (, , ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add BR to your mana pool.)

(T) Nevinyrral's Disk (, A, ETB Tapped. {1}, {T}: Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments.)

• You gain 5 life.)
(U) Thopter Token (1/1, flying)
(S) Slobad, Goblin Tinkerer (Goblin Artificer, 1/2, Sacrifice an artifact: Target artifact gains indestructible until end of turn.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - use the Oath, reveal Humble Defector, Draw - Skulker triggers

Minds Aglow - I'll pay 4. You?

Library: 71
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

(U) Realm Seekers (10/10 from ctrs; ~ ETB with X +1/+1 ctrs on it, where X is the total # of cards in all players hands; 2G, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: Search my library for a land card, reveal it, put it into my hand, then shuffle my library) *10 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Hushwing Gryff (2/1; Flash; Flying; Creatures ETB don't cause abilities to trigger)
(U) Chasm Skulker (2/2 from ctrs; Whenever I draw a card, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~.; When ~ dies, create X 1/1 blue Squid creature tokens w/Islandwalk, where X is the # of +1/+1 ctrs on ~) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Humble Defector (2/1; T: Draw 2 cards. Mooseman gains control of ~. Activate this ability only during my turn)

Graveyard: Swan Song, Howling Mine, Migratory Route, Krosan Verge, Sphere of Safety, Horizon Chimera, Tempt With Discovery, Plains, Command Tower, Venser's Journal, Mt, Plains, Blasphemous Act, Minds Aglow
Exile:
Library: 85
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Rakdos Carnarium (, , ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add BR to your mana pool.)

(T) Nevinyrral's Disk (, A, ETB Tapped. {1}, {T}: Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments.)

• You gain 5 life.)
(S) Slobad, Goblin Tinkerer (Goblin Artificer, 1/2, Sacrifice an artifact: Target artifact gains indestructible until end of turn.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty. Skulker triggers four times.

Attack with Realm Seekers and Skulker
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 8
Library: 67
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(T) Forest

(T,A) Realm Seekers (10/10 from ctrs; ~ ETB with X +1/+1 ctrs on it, where X is the total # of cards in all players hands; 2G, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: Search my library for a land card, reveal it, put it into my hand, then shuffle my library) *10 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Hushwing Gryff (2/1; Flash; Flying; Creatures ETB don't cause abilities to trigger)
(T,A) Chasm Skulker (6/6 from ctrs; Whenever I draw a card, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~.; When ~ dies, create X 1/1 blue Squid creature tokens w/Islandwalk, where X is the # of +1/+1 ctrs on ~) *5 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Humble Defector (2/1; T: Draw 2 cards. Mooseman gains control of ~. Activate this ability only during my turn)

Graveyard: Swan Song, Howling Mine, Migratory Route, Krosan Verge, Sphere of Safety, Horizon Chimera, Tempt With Discovery, Plains, Command Tower, Venser's Journal, Mt, Plains, Blasphemous Act, Minds Aglow
Exile:
Library: 84
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

• You gain 5 life.)

Exile: