Commander 2015: Spidey (Plunder the Graves) vs Mooseman (Wade Into Battle)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep

Swamp, Done

Spidey: 40
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 92
Commander Zone: 2BG Meren of Clan Nel Toth Legendary Creature-Human Shaman (3/4; Whenever another creature I control dies, I get an experience counter.; At the beginning of my end step, choose target creature card in my graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters I have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into my hand. )
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 40
Hand: 7
Library: 93
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw 7, keep

Vivid Crag , Done

Library: 92
Commander Zone: 2BG Meren of Clan Nel Toth Legendary Creature-Human Shaman (3/4; Whenever another creature I control dies, I get an experience counter.; At the beginning of my end step, choose target creature card in my graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters I have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into my hand. )
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 91
Commander Zone:2RW Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Giant Soldier, 3/3, Double strike, vigilance
Whenever you cast a creature spell with converted mana cost 5 or greater, you get an experience counter.
Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas gets +1/+1 for each experience counter you have.)
Battlefield:

(T) Vivid Crag (, , Vivid Crag ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest
Korozda Guildmage

Done

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(S) Korzoda Guildmage (2/2; 1BG: Target creature gets +1/+1 and gains intimidate ueot (it can't be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or creatures that share a color with it).; 2BG, Sac a nontoken creature: Create X 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens, where X is the sacced creature's toughness)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Commander Zone:2RW Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Giant Soldier, 3/3, Double strike, vigilance
Whenever you cast a creature spell with converted mana cost 5 or greater, you get an experience counter.
Battlefield:

(T) Vivid Crag (, , Vivid Crag ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nice quick creature
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Drifting Meadow

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(S) Korzoda Guildmage (2/2; 1BG: Target creature gets +1/+1 and gains intimidate ueot (it can't be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or creatures that share a color with it).; 2BG, Sac a nontoken creature: Create X 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens, where X is the sacced creature's toughness)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(U) Vivid Crag (, , Vivid Crag ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)
(T) Drifting Meadow (, L, ETB Tapped. T: W. Cycling 2 )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Lightning Greaves
Equip them to the Guildmage
Attack for 2

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(U) Lightning Greaves (Equipped creature has haste and shroud.; Equip 0)
(T) Korzoda Guildmage (2/2; Haste, Shroud from Greaves; 1BG: Target creature gets +1/+1 and gains intimidate ueot (it can't be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or creatures that share a color with it).; 2BG, Sac a nontoken creature: Create X 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens, where X is the sacced creature's toughness) *Equipped w/Greaves*

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 38
Battlefield:

(U) Vivid Crag (, , Vivid Crag ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

MT
Darksteel Ingot

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(T) Korzoda Guildmage (2/2; Haste, Shroud from Greaves; 1BG: Target creature gets +1/+1 and gains intimidate ueot (it can't be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or creatures that share a color with it).; 2BG, Sac a nontoken creature: Create X 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens, where X is the sacced creature's toughness) *Equipped w/Greaves*

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(U) Darksteel Ingot (, , Indestructible. T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Guildmage
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 89
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(U) Darksteel Ingot (, , Indestructible. T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, it's just 2

Golgari Guildgate

Done
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(T) Golgari Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add B or G to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 36
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
MT
Fiery Confluence
Choose this twice, Fiery Confluence deals 1 damage to each creature.
Choose this • Destroy target artifact. Target Greaves
Response?

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 88
Battlefield:

(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Darksteel Ingot (, , Indestructible. T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw your cards
Done

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Forest

Graveyard: Korzoda Guildmage, Altar's Reap, Lightning Greaves
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Darksteel Ingot (, , Indestructible. T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:Fiery Confluence
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Meren

Done

Library: 86
Commander Zone: 2BG
Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Forest

(S) Meren of Clan Nel Toth Legendary Creature-Human Shaman (3/4; Whenever another creature I control dies, I get an experience counter.; At the beginning of my end step, choose target creature card in my graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters I have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into my hand. )

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UT) Mountain x2

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ugh
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Boros Signet
Coldsteel Heart, choose white
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Forest

(S) Meren of Clan Nel Toth Legendary Creature-Human Shaman (3/4; Whenever another creature I control dies, I get an experience counter.; At the beginning of my end step, choose target creature card in my graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters I have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into my hand. )

Exile:
Hand: 4
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Darksteel Ingot (, , Indestructible. T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.).
(T) Coldsteel Heart (Snow Artifact, , ~ ETB tapped. As Coldsteel Heart comes into play, choose a color. T: W)
(U) Boros Signet (, A, 1, T: Add RW to your mana pool.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You sure have a lot of mana.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Shaman
Responses/blocks/take it?
Library: 85
Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Forest
(U) Golgari Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add B or G to my mana pool)

(T) Meren of Clan Nel Toth Legendary Creature-Human Shaman (3/4; Whenever another creature I control dies, I get an experience counter.; At the beginning of my end step, choose target creature card in my graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters I have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into my hand. )

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Darksteel Ingot (, , Indestructible. T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.).
(T) Coldsteel Heart (Snow Artifact, , ~ ETB tapped. As Coldsteel Heart comes into play, choose a color. T: W)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 3

Forest

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(T) Meren of Clan Nel Toth Legendary Creature-Human Shaman (3/4; Whenever another creature I control dies, I get an experience counter.; At the beginning of my end step, choose target creature card in my graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters I have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into my hand. )

Exile:
Mooseman: 33
Dmg from Commander: 3/21
Battlefield:

(UT) Mountain x2

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Victory's Herald

Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2

Exile:
Mooseman: 33
Dmg from Commander: 3/21
Battlefield:

(TT) Mountain x2

(S) Sunrise Sovereign (Giant Warrior, 5/5, Other Giant creatures you control get +2/+2 and have trample.)

Exile: