Explorers of Ixalan Game 2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
But what's the effect? I assume Melkor's trying to discover it but the spreadsheet won't show what it is.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Sorry
DD: Event: Might of the Sun Empire Create a Dinosaur token, then put two +1/+1 counters on each creature you control.

Melkor

Is the Dinosaur token supposed to be 0/0?

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Mountain, Explore DD, make the dinosaur, done.

Spiderman: 16
Sites:
Hand: 2
Library: 23
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x5
(T,T,T) Plains x3
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Treasure token (T, Sac ~: Add one mana of any color.)

(T) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)
(T) Bishop of the Bloodstained (3/3; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire I control)
(S) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith, Day of Judgement, Anointed Deacon, Vampire Noble, Plains, Veteran's Reflexes, Plains, Bloodbond Vampire
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 8
Quest: Quest: Blade and Claw The next time you attack with exactly two creatures, untap them and they each get +2/+2 until end of turn.
Event: Ceratops Stampede Keep until your next turn. When a creature attacks a player other than you, that creature gains double strike until end of turn.
Library: 32
Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) Crumbling Necropolis x3
(T) (T) (U) (U) Mountain x4
(T) (T) (U) (T) Island x4
(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

(U) (U) (U) (U) Treasure (T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.) x4

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature you control attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it)

(S) Dinosaur creature token (5/5 from ctrs) *2 +1/+1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders. Lightning Strike, Blatant Thievery, Rigging Runner, Headstrong Brute, Storm Fleet Aerialist, Vow of Lightning
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 9
Site: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Quest: Blessing of the Shapers Your next creature enters the battlefield with three additional +1/+1 counters on it.
Hand: 3
Library:30
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Island
(TTUUU) Forest

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon, Prey Upon, Rancor, Waker of the Wilds, Soul of the Harvest, Vineshaper Mystic
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
With a bit of a search, I couldn't fins anything more than the text. I have no idea what the dinosaur token should be. 1/1?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The game comes with tokens - the Dinosaur ones seem to be green 3/3 with trample. Maybe it creates that?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Forest
Done

Sites:
Library: 23
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x5
(T,T,T) Plains x3

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(T) Bishop of the Bloodstained (3/3; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire I control)
(S) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith, Day of Judgement, Anointed Deacon, Vampire Noble, Plains, Veteran's Reflexes, Plains, Bloodbond Vampire
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quest: Quest: Blade and Claw The next time you attack with exactly two creatures, untap them and they each get +2/+2 until end of turn.
Event: Ceratops Stampede Keep until your next turn. When a creature attacks a player other than you, that creature gains double strike until end of turn.
Battlefield:

(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature you control attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it)

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders. Lightning Strike, Blatant Thievery, Rigging Runner, Headstrong Brute, Storm Fleet Aerialist, Vow of Lightning
Exile:
Site: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Quest: Blessing of the Shapers Your next creature enters the battlefield with three additional +1/+1 counters on it.
Library:29
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Island
(TTUUUU) Forest

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon, Prey Upon, Rancor, Waker of the Wilds, Soul of the Harvest, Vineshaper Mystic
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack Mooseman with everyone, paying 1 for each
Responses/blocks/dead?

Sites:
Library: 22
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Swamp x5
(U,U,U) Plains x3

(T,A) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)
(T,A) Bishop of the Bloodstained (3/3; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire I control)
(T,A) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Island
(TTUUUU) Forest

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Right, that's 5 and I'll take the Walls of Adanto.

Plains
Put out the Regent

Done

Sites: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T,T,T) Plains x4
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Mooseman: 4
Site:
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Island
(TTUUUU) Forest

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon, Prey Upon, Rancor, Waker of the Wilds, Soul of the Harvest, Vineshaper Mystic, Unsummon
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Mountain, done

Sites: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5

(T,T,T) Plains x4

(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Mountain x5

(U) (U) (U) (U) Island x4

(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:

Site:

Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Island

(TTUUUU) Forest

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon, Prey Upon, Rancor, Waker of the Wilds, Soul of the Harvest, Vineshaper Mystic, Unsummon

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Melkor, do you post from your phone or something?
UUD
Island
Rancor on Melkor's dino
Timewarp targeting Melkor
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T,T,T) Plains x4

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Mountain x5
(U) (U) (U) (U) Island x4
(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

(S) Dinosaur creature token (7/5 from ctrs) *2 +1/+1 ctrs* ~Rank~

Exile:

Hand:
Library:28
Battlefield:

(TTUUU) Island
(TTTUUU) Forest
Rancor (, EC, Enchanted creature gains +2/+0 and trample. When Rancor is put into a graveyard from play, return Rancor to owner's hand.)

Exile

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, it's a team-up!

So, Melkor takes an extra turn and then it goes back to me and the regular order of Melkor and then Mooseman?