Explorers of Ixalan Game 2

Melkor

Thanks for the hot tag

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack Spiderman with the Dinosaur (pay 1 for Walls), responses?

Spiderman: 16
Sites: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.
Hand: 2
Library: 22
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T,T,T) Plains x4
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Treasure token (T, Sac ~: Add one mana of any color.)

(T) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)
(T) Bishop of the Bloodstained (3/3; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire I control)
(S) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith, Day of Judgement, Anointed Deacon, Vampire Noble, Plains, Veteran's Reflexes, Plains, Bloodbond Vampire

Exile:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melkor: 8
Quest: Quest: Blade and Claw The next time you attack with exactly two creatures, untap them and they each get +2/+2 until end of turn.
Hand: 3
Library: ??
Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) Crumbling Necropolis x3
(T) (U) (U) (U) (U) Mountain x5
(U) (U) (U) (U) Island x4
(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

(U) (U) (U) (U) Treasure (T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.) x4

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature you control attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it)

(T) Dinosaur creature token (7/5 from ctrs) *2 +1/+1 ctrs* ~Rank~

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders. Lightning Strike, Blatant Thievery, Rigging Runner, Headstrong Brute, Storm Fleet Aerialist, Vow of Lightning

Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mooseman: 4
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Quest: Blessing of the Shapers Your next creature enters the battlefield with three additional +1/+1 counters on it.

Hand:
Library:28
Battlefield:

(TTUUU) Island
(TTTUUU) Forest
Rancor (, EC, Enchanted creature gains +2/+0 and trample. When Rancor is put into a graveyard from play, return Rancor to owner's hand.)

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon, Prey Upon, Rancor, Waker of the Wilds, Soul of the Harvest, Vineshaper Mystic, Unsummon

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

I assume Mooseman is out of cards? If so, Soldier and Bishop attack him and Regent attacks Melkor
Responses?

Spiderman: 8
Sites: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.
Hand: 3
Library: 21
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x5
(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(T,A) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)
(T,A) Bishop of the Bloodstained (3/3; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire I control)
(T,A) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith, Day of Judgement, Anointed Deacon, Vampire Noble, Plains, Veteran's Reflexes, Plains, Bloodbond Vampire

Exile:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melkor: 8
Quest: Quest: Blade and Claw The next time you attack with exactly two creatures, untap them and they each get +2/+2 until end of turn.
Battlefield:

(T) (U) (U) Swamp x3

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature you control attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it)

(T) Dinosaur creature token (7/5 from ctrs) *2 +1/+1 ctrs* ~Rank~

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders. Lightning Strike, Blatant Thievery, Rigging Runner, Headstrong Brute, Storm Fleet Aerialist, Vow of Lightning, Coat with Venom

Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mooseman: 4
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Quest: Blessing of the Shapers Your next creature enters the battlefield with three additional +1/+1 counters on it.

Hand:
Library:28
Battlefield:

(TTUUU) Island
(TTTUUU) Forest
Rancor (, EC, Enchanted creature gains +2/+0 and trample. When Rancor is put into a graveyard from play, return Rancor to owner's hand.)

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon, Prey Upon, Rancor, Waker of the Wilds, Soul of the Harvest, Vineshaper Mystic, Unsummon

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wooo! So Mooseman is out, Melkor takes 6, and my guys get counters. Does Rancor go away or does it stay?

Vow of Duty on the Dino
Responses?

Spiderman: 8
Library: 21
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Swamp x5
(T,U,U,U) Plains x4

Vow of Duty (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has vigilance, and can't attack me or a Planeswalker I control)

(T) Queen's Bay Soldier (4/4 from ctrs) *2 +1/+1 ctrs*
(T) Bishop of the Bloodstained (6/6 from ctrs; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire I control) *3 +1/+1 ctrs*
(T) Necropolis Regent (12/11 from ctrs; Flying; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it) *6 +1/+1 ctrs*

Exile:

Melkor: 2
Battlefield:

(T) (U) (U) Swamp x3

(T) Dinosaur creature token (7/5 from ctrs) *2 +1/+1 ctrs* ~Rank~ *Vowed?*

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders. Lightning Strike, Blatant Thievery, Rigging Runner, Headstrong Brute, Storm Fleet Aerialist, Vow of Lightning, Coat with Venom

Exile:

Melkor

It goes away. But it doesn't matter, my hand is nothing but land, and I drew another one, so that's game.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Woo!! Good game! The Vampires win again.... they're definitely very strong for this.

Should we switch it up again or you guys getting tired? If we do, it'd be Oversoul, Mooseman, Melkor, and I get what's left.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wow, I couldn't draw land in the begining, but then got flooded late game.
I;ll take dinos if Oversoul takes vamps.

Melkor

I'll play again, I was flooded in the extreme. And I flushed the winning card down the drain when I got the Wheel of Fortune effect on the island tiles.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So that leaves Pirates and Merfolk for Melkor and I. I can't remember what Melkor played the first game (and I'm not looking :) ) so your pick, Melkor.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Melkor had Vampires first game and murdered you with them, right before he also murdered me with them.