Explorers of Ixalan Game 2

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Crumbling Necropolis, Explore R, Scout BB

Quest: Blade and Claw The next time you attack with exactly two creatures, untap them and they each get +2/+2 until end of turn.

Done

Spiderman: 16
Sites: Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Hand: 2
Library: 32
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Swamp x3
(T,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Treasure token (T, Sac ~: Add one mana of any color.)

(S) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith, Necropolis Regent, Day of Judgement
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 13
Quest: Quest: Blade and Claw The next time you attack with exactly two creatures, untap them and they each get +2/+2 until end of turn.
Battlefield:

(U) (U) (T) Crumbling Necropolis x3
(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

(U) (U) (U) (U) Treasure (T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.) x4

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature you control attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it)

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders. Lightning Strike, Blatant Thievery, Rigging Runner, Headstrong Brute, Storm Fleet Aerialist, Vow of Lightning
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 15
Site: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Hand: 3
Library:32
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Island
(UTTT) Forest

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon, Prey Upon, Rancor, Waker of the Wilds, Soul of the Harvest, Vineshaper Mystic
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, Upkeep, Draw
Island
Wxplore L and Scout X
Done

Sites: Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Swamp x3
(T,U,U) Plains x3

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(S) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith, Necropolis Regent, Day of Judgement
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quest: Quest: Blade and Claw The next time you attack with exactly two creatures, untap them and they each get +2/+2 until end of turn.
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature you control attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it)

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder, Angrath's Marauders. Lightning Strike, Blatant Thievery, Rigging Runner, Headstrong Brute, Storm Fleet Aerialist, Vow of Lightning
Exile:
Site: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Quest: Study the Nine Rivers The next time you would draw a card, instead look at the top four cards of your library, then put one into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library
Library:31
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Island
(UUUU) Forest

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier, Merfolk Sovereign, Unsummon, Prey Upon, Rancor, Waker of the Wilds, Soul of the Harvest, Vineshaper Mystic
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Umm... I forget, when you scout, it's the cost of the tile, right?

Library: 31
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U,U) Plains x3

(U) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Quest: Study the Nine Rivers The next time you would draw a card, instead look at the top four cards of your library, then put one into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Island
(UUUU) Forest

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. So if my own map is correct (since I can't see the attachment), I'll reveal Z. Need someone to tell me the results...

Melkor

Event: Turn Tail Return up to two target creatures controlled by different players to their owners' hands.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thank goodness for that.

Attack Mooseman, paying 1.
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 31
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T,T,U) Plains x3

(T,A) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Island
(UUUU) Forest

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 2 and I completed my quest!

Swamp
Bishop of the Bloodstained, targeting Melkor (which is 2)
Scout AA

Done

Sites:
Library: 30
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(T) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)
(S) Bishop of the Bloodstained (3/3; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire I control)

Exile:
Melkor: 11
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Mooseman: 13
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Island
(UUUU) Forest

Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Play Island, Explore BB

Event: Ceratops Stampede Keep until your next turn. When a creature attacks a player other than you, that creature gains double strike until end of turn.

Done

Sites:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T,T,T) Plains x3

(S) Bishop of the Bloodstained (3/3; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire I control)

Exile:
Event: Ceratops Stampede Keep until your next turn. When a creature attacks a player other than you, that creature gains double strike until end of turn.
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(T) (T) (U) (T) Island x4
(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Island
(UUUU) Forest

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, Upkeep, Draw (using Study of the nine rivers)
Explore X
Quest: Blessing of the Shapers Your next creature enters the battlefield with three additional +1/+1 counters on it.
Forest
Done

Sites:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T,T,T) Plains x3

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Quest: Blessing of the Shapers Your next creature enters the battlefield with three additional +1/+1 counters on it.
Library:30
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Island
(UUUUU) Forest

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't you need to tap 3 to explore that tile?

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Explore AA

Sites:
Library: 29
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Swamp x4
(T,T,T) Plains x3

(U) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)
(U) Bishop of the Bloodstained (3/3; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire I control)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Island
(UUUUU) Forest

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
YEp, Tap 2 forests

AA: Event: Rise from the Depths Put the top six cards from the top of your library into your graveyard, then search your graveyard for a number of creature cards whose total power is 6 or less and put them onto the battlefield.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Huh. I guess that's good :) I put Anointed Deacon, Vampire Noble, Plains, Veteran's Reflexes, Plains, Bloodbond Vampire into my graveyard and take the Regent.

Attack Melkor with the Bishop
Attack Mooseman with the Soldier (he gets Melkor's Stampede Keep effect, right?), paying 1

Responses/blocks/take it?

Sites:
Library: 23
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T,T,T) Plains x3

(T,A) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)
(T,A) Bishop of the Bloodstained (3/3; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire I control)
(S) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith, Day of Judgement, Anointed Deacon, Vampire Noble, Plains, Veteran's Reflexes, Plains, Bloodbond Vampire
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Island
(TTUUU) Forest

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So Melkor takes 3 and Mooseman takes 4. I assume the Ceratops Stampede Event goes away? I guess it doesn't matter since Melkor's up next anyway.

Swamp

Done

Sites:
Library: 23
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x5
(T,T,T) Plains x3

(T) Bishop of the Bloodstained (3/3; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life for each Vampire I control)
(S) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper, Zealous Persecution, Vampire Noble, Beacon of Immortality, Skymarch Bloodletter, Bloodcrazed Paladin, Shielded By Faith, Day of Judgement, Anointed Deacon, Vampire Noble, Plains, Veteran's Reflexes, Plains, Bloodbond Vampire
Exile:
Melkor: 8
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (U) Mountain x3
(U) (T) (U) Swamp x3

Exile:
Mooseman: 9
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Island
(TTUUU) Forest

Exile: