Timster = Houts

N

Notepad

I always had an idea the two were actually one in the same. Now I have confirmation:

It seems our good pal Houts has gotten himself in a pickle via an ebay sale, and his bidder is ticked:
http://www.casualplayers.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=14395

Of course, in that thread you can click to the ebay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6725174423&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

And what do you see there? The seller's auction name is none other than Timster.

Mystery has finally been solved, though I'm sure a lot of you pretty much knew anyway (as have I--just nice to know for certain).

EDIT--Not saying Houts is guilty or not. I want to see what he says about this. What I am saying here is that Houts = Timster. Nothing more.

N

Notepad

Actually, he got side-promoted to writing at Brainburst.

Dunno if he writes still for them. Haven't been up to date in a long time as far as internet writing goes.

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by SeFRo
Actually, he got side-promoted to writing at Brainburst.

Dunno if he writes still for them. Haven't been up to date in a long time as far as internet writing goes.
Brainburst? Evil! EVIL! What can I say? I still hate the folks that sponsor that site. They were supposed to be our host back when we were first in the early stages and first they said "sure! It's going to be great!", then they said "Okay, we'll get back to you soon.", and then they didn't get back to us. A few months later we found out that they were backing Brainburst instead of us. As a result, I always get a sour taste in my mouth when I hear the words "Brainburst"

-Ferret

"Urge to kill Rising..."

Killer Joe

Man, that guy shot my front page article down like it was CRAP! (It WAS crap, but it's polite not to come out and say it). It was my reviving 2 Extended decks article.

His replay indicated that he was a team academy player/writer.

Too bad about his financial troubles, I've been there but never ripped off anyone to pay up.

I remember finding Houts at MTGnews and inviting him to come here, and HE did! Just like DUke, too.

Houts, I like.

Timster, he should rot in hell!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

T

train

I wonder if the charges were filed...

and if this is the item in dispute...

R

Reverend Love

Paint me a skeptic but one accusation from an unproven source, does not a guilty party make. Other then SeFRo having a "feeling", and shawnisathief (whom is completely anonymous) posting a thread, there's nothing. Hell this could be someone with a grudge!

SeFRo I'm absolutely not questioning your integrity. But I do think we should wait before lighting the torches and raising the tower.

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Reverend Love
Paint me a skeptic but one accusation from an unproven source, does not a guilty party make. Other then SeFRo having a "feeling", and shawnisathief (whom is completely anonymous) posting a thread, there's nothing. Hell this could be someone with a grudge!

SeFRo I'm absolutely not questioning your integrity. But I do think we should wait before lighting the torches and raising the tower.
I'll wait in the shadows like I always do.

It's kinda funny, all the commotion over it.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One

But it seems so delightfully romantic that he has a secret identity and all...

It makes him sort of like Batman... :p

R

Reverend Love

We're in the millennium brothers, get a spray gun...MORE POWER!

R

Reverend Love

Sure, but only as long as you use pink paintballs

*bashful wink*

N

Notepad

Rev, check how my post is worded--neutrally due to unknown circumstances surrounding the accusation. I have no idea whether the accusation is true or not.

What I can see from all this craziness, however, is that Timster is Houts. I added an edit to the first post.

No torches and pitchforks. No call for such.