Happy happy joy joy

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Re: Zephyr: That makes sense.

How about naming your child :) ?

Think about it... I doubt anyone has ever been named :). I wouldn't mind being named :).

Well, maybe a little...

Maybe name the child after that crazy smilie that H-mage posted once that had a 30 second or so long loop.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
theorgg: I can try to look up your names in our book tonight.

TICM: That's pretty funny about Alexander, because that's the name of our 1 1/2 year old godson. They're Jewish though, and apparently the custom is that they cannot name a kid with the name of someone they know, so a lot of names are automatically thrown out. So I guess they didn't know anyone named Alexander so it was the best of those available :)

Also, if my kid gets on here, that's assuming the board will be up at least around 10 years from now. Here's hoping, but just think: "surfing the web" with browsers isn't even that old yet. :eek:

MrX: I like Zhyanno and Zoya's okay, but the latter remind me too much of Goya, that special brand of food you always see in the ethnic section in the supermarket :p

G

Griffith_se

Congratulations :D Is this your first?

theorgg:
This is what I came up with.

Jenson
Meaning: Variation of Jansen, 'God is gracious'
Origin: Dutch
Alternatives: Jensen, Jenssen, Jensson

Jenson
Meaning: Variation of Jansen. Son of John.
Origin: Dutch
Alternatives: Jensen.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. First of hopefully three, although the way my wife is feeling now, we may have to adopt the next two :p