Commander 2016: Spidey (Open Hostility) vs Mooseman (Stalwart Unity)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Windborn Muse
Done

Spidey: 44
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 7
Library: 82
Commander Zone: BRGW
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add R or G to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

(T) Tymna the Weaver (2/2; Lifelink; At the beginning of my postcombat main phase, I may pay X life, where X is the # of opponents dealt combat damage this turn. If I do, draw X cards.; Partner (I can have two commanders if both have partner))
(T) Morph creature (2/2)
(U) Saskia the Unyielding (Saskia the Unyielding, 3/4. Vigilance, haste. As ~ enters the battlefield, choose a player. Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, it deals that much damage to the chosen player.) *Player - Mooseman*

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 20
Dmg from Commander: 3/21
Hand: 5
Library: 85
Commander Zone (cast one time already): RGWU Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis (Human Soldier, 2/8, At the beginning of your end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card.)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest
(U) Frontier Bivouac (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {G}, {U}, or {R} to your mana pool.)
(T) Mystic Monastery (ETB tapped.{T}: Add {U}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.)
(U) Gruul Turf (, L, ETB Tapped. When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add RG to your mana pool.)
(T) Prismatic Geoscope (ETB tapped.Domain — {T}: Add X mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool, where X is the number of basic land types among lands you control.)

Hoofprints of the Stag (Tribal, E, Whenever you draw a card, you may put a hoofprint counter on Hoofprints of the Stag.
2W, Remove four hoofprint counters from Hoofprints of the Stag: Put a 4/4 white Elemental creature token with flying into play. Play this ability only during your turn.) 1 cntr

(S) Windborn Muse (Spirit, 2/3, Flying. Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature he or she controls that's attacking you.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Utter End on your Muse
Responses?
Library: 81
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add R or G to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

(U) Tymna the Weaver (2/2; Lifelink; At the beginning of my postcombat main phase, I may pay X life, where X is the # of opponents dealt combat damage this turn. If I do, draw X cards.; Partner (I can have two commanders if both have partner))
(U) Morph creature (2/2)
(U) Saskia the Unyielding (Saskia the Unyielding, 3/4. Vigilance, haste. As ~ enters the battlefield, choose a player. Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, it deals that much damage to the chosen player.) *Player - Mooseman*

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations, Utter End
Exile:
Commander Zone (cast one time already): RGWU Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis (Human Soldier, 2/8, At the beginning of your end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card.)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest
(U) Frontier Bivouac (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {G}, {U}, or {R} to your mana pool.)
(U) Gruul Turf (, L, ETB Tapped. When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add RG to your mana pool.)
(T) Prismatic Geoscope (ETB tapped.Domain — {T}: Add X mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool, where X is the number of basic land types among lands you control.)

Hoofprints of the Stag (Tribal, E, Whenever you draw a card, you may put a hoofprint counter on Hoofprints of the Stag.
2W, Remove four hoofprint counters from Hoofprints of the Stag: Put a 4/4 white Elemental creature token with flying into play. Play this ability only during your turn.) 1 cntr

(S) Windborn Muse (Spirit, 2/3, Flying. Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature he or she controls that's attacking you.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Booo.... Done. I'll draw two cards at the beginning of your upkeep.

Hand: 7 - 9
Library: 81 - 79
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(U) Tymna the Weaver (2/2; Lifelink; At the beginning of my postcombat main phase, I may pay X life, where X is the # of opponents dealt combat damage this turn. If I do, draw X cards.; Partner (I can have two commanders if both have partner))
(U) Morph creature (2/2)

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations, Utter End
Exile:
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Arcane Denial
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Draw a card
Draw
Cultivate MT, Island
Kodama's Reach Plains,Forest

Hand: 7 - 9
Library: 81 - 79
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(U) Morph creature (2/2)

Exile:
Hand: 6
Library: 79
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Mountain
(T) Frontier Bivouac (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {G}, {U}, or {R} to your mana pool.)
(T) Gruul Turf (, L, ETB Tapped. When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add RG to your mana pool.)
(U) Prismatic Geoscope (ETB tapped.Domain — {T}: Add X mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool, where X is the number of basic land types among lands you control.)

(U) Windborn Muse (Spirit, 2/3, Flying. Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature he or she controls that's attacking you.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Cultivate, Kodama's Reach
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, you're just swimming in the mana.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mt
Beastmaster Ascension
Attack with Saskia, paying 2 and triggering the Ascension
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 8
Library: 78
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

Beastmaster Ascension (Whenever a creature I control attacks, I may put a quest ctr on ~.; As long as ~ has seven or more quest ctrs on it, creatures I control get +5/+5.) *1 quest ctr*

(U) Morph creature (2/2)
(U,A) Saskia the Unyielding (Saskia the Unyielding, 3/4. Vigilance, haste. As ~ enters the battlefield, choose a player. Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, it deals that much damage to the chosen player.) *Player - Mooseman*

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Mountain
(T) Frontier Bivouac (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {G}, {U}, or {R} to your mana pool.)
(T) Gruul Turf (, L, ETB Tapped. When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add RG to your mana pool.)
(U) Prismatic Geoscope (ETB tapped.Domain — {T}: Add X mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool, where X is the number of basic land types among lands you control.)

(U) Windborn Muse (Spirit, 2/3, Flying. Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature he or she controls that's attacking you.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 6

Done - discard Brutal Hordechief

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

Beastmaster Ascension (Whenever a creature I control attacks, I may put a quest ctr on ~.; As long as ~ has seven or more quest ctrs on it, creatures I control get +5/+5.) *1 quest ctr*

(U) Morph creature (2/2)

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations, Utter End, Brutal Hordechief
Exile:
Mooseman: 14
Dmg from Commander: 6/21
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Stag counter
Forest
Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis
I will draw a card, you?
Stag counter
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

(U) Morph creature (2/2)

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations, Utter End, Brutal Hordechief
Exile:
Library: 77
Commander Zone (cast one time already): RGWU
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Forest
(U) Mountain
(U) Mystic Monastery (ETB tapped.{T}: Add {U}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.)

2W, Remove four hoofprint counters from Hoofprints of the Stag: Put a 4/4 white Elemental creature token with flying into play. Play this ability only during your turn.) 3 cntr

(S) Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis (Human Soldier, 2/8, At the beginning of your end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card.)
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll draw a card.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Sylvan Reclamation, targeting your Geoscope and Hoofprints
Responses?

Hand: 8
Library: 76
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

(U) Morph creature (2/2)

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations, Utter End, Brutal Hordechief, Sylvan Reclamation
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Forest
(U) Mountain

2W, Remove four hoofprint counters from Hoofprints of the Stag: Put a 4/4 white Elemental creature token with flying into play. Play this ability only during your turn.) 3 cntr

(S) Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis (Human Soldier, 2/8, At the beginning of your end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Done - discard Dauntless Escort
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

(U) Morph creature (2/2)

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations, Utter End, Brutal Hordechief, Sylvan Reclamation, Dauntless Escort
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Forest
(U) Mountain
(T)(ETB tapped.Domain — {T}: Add X mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool, where X is the number of basic land types among lands you control.)

Exile: Prismatic Geoscope, Hoofprints of the Stag

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Terramorphic Expanse
End Step
Island
Pop the Terramorphic Expanse for a MT
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

(U) Morph creature (2/2)

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations, Utter End, Brutal Hordechief, Sylvan Reclamation, Dauntless Escort
Exile:
Library: 75
Commander Zone (cast Two times already): RGWU
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Forest
(UT) Mountain

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Cultivate, Kodama's Reach, Terramorphic Expanse

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
For your end step, I will draw a card.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Sol Ring
Fellwar Stone
Charging Cinderhorn
Responses?

Library: 74
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

(T) Sol Ring (T: Add CC to my mana pool)
(U) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls can produce)

(U) Morph creature (2/2)
(S) Charging Cinderhorn (4/2; Haste; At the beginning of each player's end step, if no creatures attacked this turn, put a fury ctr on ~. Then ~ deals dmg equal to the # of fury ctrs on it to that player.)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Forest
(UT) Mountain

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Done - put a fury ctr on the Cinderhorn and take 1 dmg

Spidey: 43
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

(U) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls can produce)

(U) Morph creature (2/2)
(S) Charging Cinderhorn (4/2; Haste; At the beginning of each player's end step, if no creatures attacked this turn, put a fury ctr on ~. Then ~ deals dmg equal to the # of fury ctrs on it to that player.) *1 fury ctr*

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Forest
(UT) Mountain

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Sphere of Safety

Blasphemous Act -paying 3
Azorius Chancery - returning tapped MT
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations, Utter End, Brutal Hordechief, Sylvan Reclamation, Dauntless Escort, Charging Cinderhorn, Saskia the Unyielding, Morpher, Tymna the Weaver
Exile:
Commander Zone (cast Two times already): RGWU Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis (Human Soldier, 2/8, At the beginning of your end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card.)
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(UT) Island
(UT) Forest
(U) Mountain
(T) Azorius Chancery ( ETB tapped.When Azorius Chancery comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)

Sphere of Safety (, E, Creatures can't attack you or a planeswalker you control unless their controller pays {X} for each of those creatures, where X is the number of enchantments you control.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Cultivate, Kodama's Reach, Terramorphic Expanse, Windborn Muse

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whoa, board clearer already? :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Saskia, choosing you :)
Attack with her, triggering Ascension
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 73
Commander Zone (cast one time already): BRGW
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

Beastmaster Ascension (Whenever a creature I control attacks, I may put a quest ctr on ~.; As long as ~ has seven or more quest ctrs on it, creatures I control get +5/+5.) *2 quest ctr*

(T,A) Saskia the Unyielding (Saskia the Unyielding, 3/4. Vigilance, haste. As ~ enters the battlefield, choose a player. Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, it deals that much damage to the chosen player.) [Player-Mooseman]

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations, Utter End, Brutal Hordechief, Sylvan Reclamation, Dauntless Escort, Charging Cinderhorn, Thelonite Hermit, Tymna the Weaver
Exile:
Commander Zone (cast Two times already): RGWU Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis (Human Soldier, 2/8, At the beginning of your end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card.)
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(UT) Island
(UT) Forest
(U) Mountain
(T) Azorius Chancery ( ETB tapped.When Azorius Chancery comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)

Sphere of Safety (, E, Creatures can't attack you or a planeswalker you control unless their controller pays {X} for each of those creatures, where X is the number of enchantments you control.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Cultivate, Kodama's Reach, Terramorphic Expanse, Windborn Muse