Commander 2016: Spidey (Open Hostility) vs Mooseman (Stalwart Unity)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
STALWART UNITY
Tails it is

Draw 7 Keep
Frontier Bivouac
Done

Spidey: 40
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 7
Library: 92
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 40
Hand: 6
Commander Zone: RGWU Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis (Human Soldier, 2/8, At the beginning of your end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card.)
Battlefield:

(T) Frontier Bivouac (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {G}, {U}, or {R} to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep.

Draw

Karplusan Forest

Done

Library: 91
Commander Zone: BRGW Saskia the Unyielding (Saskia the Unyielding, 3/4. Vigilance, haste. As ~ enters the battlefield, choose a player. Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, it deals that much damage to the chosen player.)
Battlefield:

(U) Karplusan Forest (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add R or G to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Commander Zone: RGWU Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis (Human Soldier, 2/8, At the beginning of your end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card.)
Battlefield:

(T) Frontier Bivouac (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {G}, {U}, or {R} to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD

Island

Done

Commander Zone: BRGW Saskia the Unyielding (Saskia the Unyielding, 3/4. Vigilance, haste. As ~ enters the battlefield, choose a player. Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, it deals that much damage to the chosen player.)
Battlefield:

(U) Karplusan Forest (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add R or G to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Frontier Bivouac (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {G}, {U}, or {R} to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, Basic landcycle Ash Barrens for a Swamp

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Rampant Growth for a Plains

Done

Spidey: 39
Library: 88
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add R or G to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Frontier Bivouac (, L, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {G}, {U}, or {R} to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mystic Monastery

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add R or G to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

Exile:
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(T) Mystic Monastery (ETB tapped.{T}: Add {U}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We're just putting out the mana :rolleyes:

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Tymna the Weaver

Done

Library: 87
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(S) Tymna the Weaver (2/2; Lifelink; At the beginning of my postcombat main phase, I may pay X life, where X is the # of opponents dealt combat damage this turn. If I do, draw X cards.; Partner (I can have two commanders if both have partner))

Exile:
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(U) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Mana, from heaven, mana,,,,,,,,,
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Plains
Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis
Draw a card
Gruul Turf Put the Plains Back in my hand
You either put a land into the battlefield or draw a card
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(S) Tymna the Weaver (2/2; Lifelink; At the beginning of my postcombat main phase, I may pay X life, where X is the # of opponents dealt combat damage this turn. If I do, draw X cards.; Partner (I can have two commanders if both have partner))

Exile:
Commander Zone: RGWU
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Gruul Turf (, L, ETB Tapped. When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add RG to your mana pool.)

(S) Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis (Human Soldier, 2/8, At the beginning of your end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I never found a good time to play that guy when I played the deck. Now I get to see him in action :)

I'll draw a card.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Crackling Doom
Attack with the Weaver for 2 and I gain 2
Postcombat main: Pay 1 life to use the Weaver's ability and draw a card

Done - discard Divergent Transformations

Now I get to see him in action
Or maybe not... :rolleyes:

Library: 84
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(T) Tymna the Weaver (2/2; Lifelink; At the beginning of my postcombat main phase, I may pay X life, where X is the # of opponents dealt combat damage this turn. If I do, draw X cards.; Partner (I can have two commanders if both have partner))

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations
Exile:
Mooseman: 36
Commander Zone (cast one time already): RGWU Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis (Human Soldier, 2/8, At the beginning of your end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card.)
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Gruul Turf (, L, ETB Tapped. When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add RG to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nice card......

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Prismatic Geoscope
Done

Library: 84
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(T) Tymna the Weaver (2/2; Lifelink; At the beginning of my postcombat main phase, I may pay X life, where X is the # of opponents dealt combat damage this turn. If I do, draw X cards.; Partner (I can have two commanders if both have partner))

Graveyard: Ash Barrens, Rampant Growth, Crackling Doom, Divergent Transformations
Exile:
Mooseman: 36
Commander Zone (cast one time already): RGWU Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis (Human Soldier, 2/8, At the beginning of your end step, draw a card. Each player may put a land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield, then each opponent who didn't draws a card.)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Prismatic Geoscope (ETB tapped.Domain — {T}: Add X mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool, where X is the number of basic land types among lands you control.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack for 2 and gain 2
Morph creature

Done
Spidey: 41
Library: 83
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(S) Morph creature (2/2)

Exile:
Mooseman: 34
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Prismatic Geoscope (ETB tapped.Domain — {T}: Add X mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool, where X is the number of basic land types among lands you control.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Forest
Hoofprints of the Stag
Done
Spidey: 41
Library: 83
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(S) Morph creature (2/2)

Exile:
Hand: 5
Library: 86
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest
(U) Mystic Monastery (ETB tapped.{T}: Add {U}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.)
(U) Gruul Turf (, L, ETB Tapped. When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add RG to your mana pool.)
(U) Prismatic Geoscope (ETB tapped.Domain — {T}: Add X mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool, where X is the number of basic land types among lands you control.)

Hoofprints of the Stag (Tribal, E, Whenever you draw a card, you may put a hoofprint counter on Hoofprints of the Stag.
2W, Remove four hoofprint counters from Hoofprints of the Stag: Put a 4/4 white Elemental creature token with flying into play. Play this ability only during your turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest
Saskia the Unyielding
Responses?

Library: 82
Commander Zone: BRGW
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(U) Tymna the Weaver (2/2; Lifelink; At the beginning of my postcombat main phase, I may pay X life, where X is the # of opponents dealt combat damage this turn. If I do, draw X cards.; Partner (I can have two commanders if both have partner))
(U) Morph creature (2/2)
(S) Saskia the Unyielding (Saskia the Unyielding, 3/4. Vigilance, haste. As ~ enters the battlefield, choose a player. Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, it deals that much damage to the chosen player.)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest
(U) Gruul Turf (, L, ETB Tapped. When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add RG to your mana pool.)
(U) Prismatic Geoscope (ETB tapped.Domain — {T}: Add X mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool, where X is the number of basic land types among lands you control.)

Hoofprints of the Stag (Tribal, E, Whenever you draw a card, you may put a hoofprint counter on Hoofprints of the Stag.
2W, Remove four hoofprint counters from Hoofprints of the Stag: Put a 4/4 white Elemental creature token with flying into play. Play this ability only during your turn.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I choose you, of course :p

Attack with all
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(T,A) Tymna the Weaver (2/2; Lifelink; At the beginning of my postcombat main phase, I may pay X life, where X is the # of opponents dealt combat damage this turn. If I do, draw X cards.; Partner (I can have two commanders if both have partner))
(T,A) Morph creature (2/2)
(U,A) Saskia the Unyielding (Saskia the Unyielding, 3/4. Vigilance, haste. As ~ enters the battlefield, choose a player. Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, it deals that much damage to the chosen player.) *Player - Mooseman*

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 14 (but only 3 from the commander) and I gain 4 from Tymna

Done

Spidey: 44
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(T) Morph creature (2/2)
(U) Saskia the Unyielding (Saskia the Unyielding, 3/4. Vigilance, haste. As ~ enters the battlefield, choose a player. Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, it deals that much damage to the chosen player.) *Player - Mooseman*

Exile:
Mooseman: 20
Dmg from Commander: 3/21
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile: