Commander 2015: Spidey (Wade Into Battle) vs Mooseman (Swell the Host)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
This could be it
UUD
Sol Ring
Synthetic Destiny
Forest
Great Oak Guardian
Done

Spidey: 23
Experience ctrs: 2
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 1
Library: 78
Commander Zone: 2RW *already cast once*
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Mt x3
(U) Plains
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped with two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(U) Drifting Meadow (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling 2)
(U) Boros Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R or W to my mana pool)
(U) Secluded Steppe (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling W)

(U) Sol Ring (T: Add CC to my mana pool)
(U) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce [U or G])

Curse of the Nightly Hunt (Creatures Mooseman controls attack each turn if able)
Warstorm Surge (Whenever a creature ETB under my control, it deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player)

(U) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 5/5 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse, Stoneshock Giant, Crib Swap, Fiery Confluence, Disaster Radius, Mind Stone, Arbiter of Knollridge
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 13 *Cursed with Nightly Hunting*
Experience counters: 1
Dmg from Commander: 20/21
Hand: 0
Library: 75
Commander Zone: Cast 3 times: 2GU Ezuri, Clawof Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, put X +1/+1 counters on another target creature you control, where X is the number of experience counters you have.)
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Island x4
(UUT) Forest x3
(T) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(T) Command Beacon (, L, {T}: Add {C} to your mana pool.)
(T) Novijen, Heart of Progress (, L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. GU, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature that came into play this turn.)
(T) Sol Ring (T:2)

(S) Great Oak Guardian (Treefolk, 4/5, Flash. Reach When Great Oak Guardian enters the battlefield, creatures target player controls get +2/+2 until end of turn. Untap them.

Graveyard: Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Patagia Viper, Ezuri's Predation, Rapid Hybridization, Wistful Selkie, Loaming Shaman, Trygon Predator, Chameleon Colossus, Mirror Match, Synthetic Destiny
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wait, did you have a card in your hand before your turn? I was going by your 0 cards so I flew by the combat without asking for responses... do you have 0 cards in hand now?

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Warchief Giant, getting an xp counter and triggering Warstorm Surge, targeting the Guardian
Alpha strike for the win?

Spidey: 23
Experience ctrs: 3
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 1
Library: 77
Commander Zone: 2RW *already cast once*
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Mt x3
(U) Plains
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped with two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(U) Drifting Meadow (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling 2)
(U) Boros Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R or W to my mana pool)
(U) Secluded Steppe (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling W)

(T) Sol Ring (T: Add CC to my mana pool)
(T) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce [U or G])

Curse of the Nightly Hunt (Creatures Mooseman controls attack each turn if able)
Warstorm Surge (Whenever a creature ETB under my control, it deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player)

(U,A) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 6/6 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)
(T,A) Warchief Giant[/b] (5/3; Haste; Myriad)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse, Stoneshock Giant, Crib Swap, Fiery Confluence, Disaster Radius, Mind Stone, Arbiter of Knollridge
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 13 *Cursed with Nightly Hunting* *DEAD??*
Experience counters: 1
Dmg from Commander: 20/21 **32/21?**
Hand: 0
Library: 75
Commander Zone: Cast 3 times: 2GU Ezuri, Clawof Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, put X +1/+1 counters on another target creature you control, where X is the number of experience counters you have.)
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Island x4
(UUT) Forest x3
(T) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(T) Command Beacon (, L, {T}: Add {C} to your mana pool.)
(T) Novijen, Heart of Progress (, L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. GU, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature that came into play this turn.)
(T) Sol Ring (T:2)

Graveyard: Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Patagia Viper, Ezuri's Predation, Rapid Hybridization, Wistful Selkie, Loaming Shaman, Trygon Predator, Chameleon Colossus, Mirror Match, Synthetic Destiny, Great Oak Guardian
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I had no cards in hand and my next draw was a land.
Good game, I could never get any traction once you cleared my board. and not many of my creatures were power two or less.
What do we have left?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game! Yeah, it took a little while for me to get going because of all of the high casting cost creatures/stuff I had, but fortunately this time I seemed to get mana. It's weird you didn't have a lot of creatures of power 2 or less since that's what your commander uses...

And one more game of Commander 2015 next, it's my turn to play Swell the Host :)