Commander 2015: Spidey (Wade Into Battle) vs Mooseman (Swell the Host)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Desert Twister targeting Anya, Merciless Angel
Attack with token

Done

Spidey: 29
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 87
Commander Zone: 2RW Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 3/3; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have) *already cast once*
Battlefield:

(T) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped with two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(T) Drifting Meadow (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling 2)
(T) Boros Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R or W to my mana pool)
(S) Secluded Steppe (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling W)

(T) Sol Ring (T: Add CC to my mana pool)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 39
Hand: 2
Library: 83
Commander Zone: 2GU Ezuri, Claw of Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, put X +1/+1 counters on another target creature you control, where X is the number of experience counters you have.)
Battlefield:

(TTT) Island x3
(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(T) Command Beacon (, L, {T}: Add {C} to your mana pool.)

(T) Beast Token (4/4)
(S) Wistful Selkie (Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, When ~ enters the battlefield, draw a card)

Graveyard: Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Patagia Viper, Ezuri's Predation
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Was Wistful Selkie part of the turn or was it something you were going to do but changed your mind and forgot to take it off? :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Kalemne
Done

Hand: 7
Library: 86
Commander Zone: 2RW *already cast once*
Battlefield:

(T) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped with two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(T) Secluded Steppe (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling W)

(S) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 3/3; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)

Exile:
Commander Zone: 2GU Ezuri, Claw of Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, put X +1/+1 counters on another target creature you control, where X is the number of experience counters you have.)
Battlefield:

(TTT) Island x3
(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)

(T) Beast Token (4/4)
(S) Wistful Selkie (Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, When ~ enters the battlefield, draw a card)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Island
Attack with Token
Block?

Battlefield:

(S) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 3/3; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Island x4
(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(U) Command Beacon (, L, {T}: Add {C} to your mana pool.)

(T) Beast Token (4/4)
(U) Wistful Selkie (Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, When ~ enters the battlefield, draw a card)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ezuri, Claw of Progress
Loaming Shaman
Putting the twister back in my library.
get experience counter
Done

Spidey: 25
Battlefield:

Exile:
Experience counters: 1
Hand: 1
Library: 84
Commander Zone: 2GU
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3

(T) Beast Token (4/4)
(U) Wistful Selkie (Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, When ~ enters the battlefield, draw a card)
(S) Ezuri, Claw of Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
(S) Loaming Shaman (Centaur Shaman, 3/2, When Loaming Shaman comes into play, target player shuffles any number of target cards from his or her graveyard into his or her library.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty, just making sure I didn't miss something :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mt
Stoneshock Giant, getting an experience ctr
Responses?

Experience ctrs: 1
Hand: 6
Library: 85
Battlefield:

(T) Mt
(U) Drifting Meadow (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling 2)
(U) Secluded Steppe (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; Cycling W)

(U) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 4/4 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)
(S) Stoneshock Giant (5/4; 6RR: Monstrousity 3; When ~ becomes monstrous, creatures without flying Mooseman controls can't block this turn)

Exile:
Experience counters: 0
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3

(T) Beast Token (4/4)
(S) Ezuri, Claw of Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
(S) Loaming Shaman (Centaur Shaman, 3/2, When Loaming Shaman comes into play, target player shuffles any number of target cards from his or her graveyard into his or her library.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Fellwar Stone

Done

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Mt

(U) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce [U or G])

(U) Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Legendary Creature-Giant Soldier; 4/4 from XP ctrs; Double Strike, Vigilance; Whenever I cast a creature spell with converted mana cost of 5 or greater, I get an experience counter.; ~ gets +1/+1 for each experience counter I have)
(S) Stoneshock Giant (5/4; 6RR: Monstrousity 3; When ~ becomes monstrous, creatures without flying Mooseman controls can't block this turn)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3

(T) Beast Token (4/4)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Caller of the Pack

Done

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Mt

(U) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color that a land Mooseman controls could produce [U or G])

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3

(T) Beast Token (4/4)
(U) Ezuri, Claw of Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
(U) Loaming Shaman (Centaur Shaman, 3/2, When Loaming Shaman comes into play, target player shuffles any number of target cards from his or her graveyard into his or her library.)
(S) Caller of the Pack (Beast, 8/6, Trample. Myriad )

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whoa, a big guy...

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Curse of the Nightly Hunt
Terramorphic Expanse
Use it to get a Mt

Done

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped with two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(U) Boros Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R or W to my mana pool)

Curse of the Nightly Hunt (Creatures Mooseman controls attack each turn if able)

(U) Stoneshock Giant (5/4; 6RR: Monstrousity 3; When ~ becomes monstrous, creatures without flying Mooseman controls can't block this turn)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:
Mooseman: 39 *Cursed with Nightly Hunting*
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Island x4
(UTT) Forest x3

(T) Beast Token (4/4)
(U) Ezuri, Claw of Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
(U) Loaming Shaman (Centaur Shaman, 3/2, When Loaming Shaman comes into play, target player shuffles any number of target cards from his or her graveyard into his or her library.)
(S) Caller of the Pack (Beast, 8/6, Trample. Myriad )

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well that's not so good

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Rapid Hybridization on the shock giant
You get a frog
Attack with all
Blocks/Responses?

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped with two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool.)
(U) Boros Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R or W to my mana pool)

Curse of the Nightly Hunt (Creatures Mooseman controls attack each turn if able)

(U) Frog Lizard token (3/3)

Graveyard: Breath of Darigaaz, Anya, Merciless Angel, Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:
Mooseman: 39 *Cursed with Nightly Hunting*
Library: 82
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Island x4
(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Command Tower (, L, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(U) Command Beacon (, L, {T}: Add {C} to your mana pool.)

(T) Beast Token (4/4)
(T) Wistful Selkie (Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, When ~ enters the battlefield, draw a card)
(T) Ezuri, Claw of Progress (Elf Warrior, 3/3, Whenever a creature with power 2 or less enters the battlefield under your control, you get an experience counter.
(T) Loaming Shaman (Centaur Shaman, 3/2, When Loaming Shaman comes into play, target player shuffles any number of target cards from his or her graveyard into his or her library.)
(T) Caller of the Pack (Beast, 8/6, Trample. Myriad )

Graveyard: Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Patagia Viper, Ezuri's Predation, Rapid Hybridization
Exile: