Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Divide the new found items to those best suited to use them and to improve our front line fighters.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Revaethan: "It looks like that sword would be most effective against a single opponent that has dangerous attacks, since it can make those it wounds have a harder time hitting us. I wouldn't mind hanging onto it as a contingency, but I'd be unlikely to actually use it. I favor my Twin Swords."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Throg is still holding the lantern, apparently lost in thought.

(I actually wasn't stalling for once. I'd been waiting on a reply from Turgy, but he's been silent lately. Anyone hear from him?)

turgy22

Nothing Special
Me neither.

Sorry, I didn't know you were waiting for me for something. The last decision I saw was how to split the loot: a rune Throg can't use and a sword (I assume) Throg can't use.
Is there some other decision I should be making? I was kind of waiting for the story to move forward.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
The path to the right is the one put forth. Can anyone else find evidence to support that or refute it?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
The path forks here, and both forks look like dark, narrow trails along the forest floor. Jekaena hesitates, but declares that she thinks that when she passed this way before, it was along the path to your right. Probably.
Since Jekaena is supposed to be navigating our way here I'd say we should follow her lead here and go right. Probably. At least unless she changes her mind. Then we'll figure out something else. Possibly. :)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No map yet. Sorry.

You proceed along the the right side of the fork. The trail here seems easy and almost pleasant. So of course some monsters ambush you.

Twelve hobgoblins ambush the party.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Again, Ty moves to keep the bad guys away from the casters while punching into things...:)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Do we have a Power Phase this turn?
Hobgoblins get an automatic ambush that takes priority over magic, but I was too lazy to roll for their pitiful attacks yet. I suppose that you'd want to know what the Power Phase is before you decide what you're doing, so it was silly of me not to at least throw the number up there before posting any combat...

Anyway, it's 6.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Carrow will draw his blades if we are attacked from multiple directions and hi sbow if there is just one group of Hobgoblins

R

rokapoke

Tomas casts Freeze! on the Hobgoblins, targeting the furthest back among them.