Volrath's Bane, I'm calling you out!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, pleasantly suprised to see Dementia, decides to honor the request. Ransac, then picks up Maraud, who dropped the band-aid, tosses him over the cage, and then Maraud crashes through the table.*

There you go!

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

*Maraud slaps some girl's buttcheck, and gets slapped in the face. As a result of, the universe is innverted, and both Ransac and VB are hopelessly mutilated. Maraud then jumps on both of them for the pin.*

Maraud-"1,2,3.....ding. Match over, the winner is Maraud."

*Then in a fit of happiness Maraud goes and kisses some old lady, and then the universe gets inverted again, with none of what happened earlier happening.*

I never get a break:rolleyes:

V

Volraths_bane

Okay....I am confused...

WHAT AM I DOING IN RANSAC'S BODY?????

GODDAMN UNIVERSAL INVERSIONS!!!

But I get to use the Sword again :)

**aims Sword of Many Words at Chairslinger and all he can say is "SNAUSAGES!"**

D

Dementia

SNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGESSNAUSAGES

(Dementia then goes comepletly horse and can not say another word.....)

So he writes down on a chalk board......

The universe inverted.....dang that sucks. I am now the wielder of the trusty stuffed parakeet of death!

Life sucks for me right now.....*sigh*

(Thwacks Ransac over the head with the Stuffed Parakeet of Death(also known as SPoD) but Ransac seems unphased so Dementia just goes and sits on his SPoD in the corner)

*Writes on the chalk board*

This sucks:( I want may chair back:(

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac gets tired of Dementia's bantering, so he reaches up his oink and pulls out a brand new chair for Dementia. After sterilizing it, Dementia hugs the new chair as it it was the same one all along. Ransac then hits Dementia over the head with a lead rabbit.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

During all this inverting of the universe, somebody stole my surfboard!!!! Thinking about it, I hardly use my surfboard for fighting.

*smacks Ransac's buttcheeks, gets surfboard back, goes surfing*

V

Volraths_bane

**VB throws the Sword of many words up into the air, and slaps his own buttcheeks...these being Ransacs since they switched bodies last time...and they are back in their own bodies. VB them catches the Sword of Many Words in the air**

i just thought of a new use for this!

**Vb impales Ransac with SoMW**

Neat huh.....I wonder how that chair got up my butt....I thought i just had hemeroids...but I am feeling much better now :) Thanx Ransac

**VB turns towards Dementia, and sees that he is now hugging a surfboard**

Uh oh....damn inversions....I hope Maruad doesn't have to much trouble surfing on a chair.

Hey Ransac...you oink must be getting really sore at this point!!!

M

maraud234

*Maraud, in the middle of surfing on his surfboard, finds that he is now surfing a chair. Because of the streamlined effect of the chair, Maraud wipes out and has to go to the hospital. While at the hospital, Maraud meets a fine nurse, and proceeds to slap her buttcheeks. The universe of course, gets inverted. Maraud is now back in the arena with his surfboard, VB still has Ransac's sword, Ransac has a lead bunny stuck up his oink, and Dementia is now in court for sexual harrasement against the nurse.*

Dementia-"I didn't do it, really!"

L

Loonook

::Looks over match::

Illegal use of 'sustain'.... but i'll allow it!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac wonders why VB thought that impaling Ransac with the SoMW would to any good, seeing as how the blade is 1/4 inch long. Ransac then dances the pigeon and the sword falls out of VB's hand and Vb is knocked unconscious long enough for Ransac to pick up the sword.*

TAKE THIS!!!!!!!

*A beam from the blade hits VB and the only thing that VB can think of are the words "I didn't do it".*

VB: I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Meanwhile, Ransac notices that his butt extremely hurts.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB spins and backhands Ransac with the Bed Pan of FAte**

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!

**VB takes out the lead rabbit and beats Ransac over the head with it repeatedly punctuating each time with a "I DIDN'T DO IT" to the point that his mind is able to overcome the power of the SoMW.**

I DID DO IT!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

maraud234

*Maraud charges Ransac, grabs his sword and hits VB, forcing him to say Did I do that? eerkle style. Maraud then hands the sword back to Ransac and goes sits in the lifegaurd style referee box.*

D

Dementia

(Dementia leaves the boat and comes back a short time later)

Here yar Bane....

(Throws Lejakl's Book of Any Words to Bane)

That should help you with that pesky Sword:)

V

Volraths_bane

**VB grabs Lejakl's Book of Any Words and is instantly cured of the SoMW's effects! VB and Ransac charge each other and the BoAW and SoMW collide and their opposing forces send them flying out of the cage and into the Burmuda Triangle and instantly reappear on the roof of a Boing Boing Burger in Topeka, Kansas**

Maraud: Why did you go and do that Dementia?

Dementia: Cause Vb wanted me to...besides..you were being kinda biased!

Maraud: You dare accuse me of being biased!!

**Dementia and Maraud immediatly break out in a rumble outside the cage**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*After running back to the cage frantically, Ransac and VB find Dementia and Maraud brawling. Sensing a good show, Ransac and VB run to find good seats in the crowd.*

Popcorn, Vb?

VB: Why sure. Thank you.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

(Maraud and Dementia trade punch's back and forth on top of the cage.....Maraud punchs....Dementia staggers.....maraud gets in another punch....Dementia is rocking....Maraud gets in another punch and Dementia is dazed! Maraud grabs Dementia and throws him off the top of the cage. Dementia does a spectacular fly through the air and comes crash's onto the Spanish announce table. The table seems to vaporize more then it appears to collapse)

JR: ON MY GAWD! He is BROKEN IN HALF!!

Oh.....wait.....sorry.....I flashed back to the Mick Taker HitC match.....what actually happens is.....

(Maraud tickles Dementia and Dementia laughs and laughs and laughs.....then falls over dying of a massive heart attack)

I laughed to death:(

V

Volraths_bane

**VB reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a magic card and chucks it at Dementia...it is RASIE DEAD. Chair immediatly comes back to life and seems to be flung at VB by some invisible force. He lands in VB's lap in a cloud of popcorn**

Demenita: AGHHHH!!!!! WTF!!!!

VB: Damn it....that card says return to your hand!!!!

**Demenita gets up, bends over and with the help of Ransac VB manages to extract his hand from Dementia's rectum. VB immediately runs down stares to clean and disinfect his hand.**

Dementia: Hey Ransac..is it just me or has there been an inordinate amount of anal abuse in this match?

M

maraud234

The FAN committee (Free oinkes Now) just called and they want all the anal abuse to stop..................so I kicked their butts. :p

*Maraud charges Dementia, but Dementia uses his chair like a bullfighter's flag and Maraud gets knocked out by the impact. Maraud then has a nightmare, and in his fits he knocks Dementia off the top of the cage. Dementia is now falling towards........*

:rolleyes:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at VB and agrees with him. Ransac, then has a brilliant idea.*

I concede. You win. Now, let's beat these suckas!!

*Ransac and VB look at each other and attack Maraud and Dementia. Ransac shoots Dementia hits the SoMW.*

Dementia: MESOPOTAMIA??????? NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

*Ransac forgot that Dementia was falling and about to hit somebody. So Dementia falls and lands on Ransac, hurting him badly and crushing his fingers.*

C'mon Dementia, let's go beat these suckas!

*Maraud charges V.B., trips and falls on his face. VB then laughs so hard that he pees his pants. He then runs off to go change his pants, leaving Ransac(who has Dementia on top of him) to fight all by himself.*