Visificationnessity!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I thought that thing was Type II...

Captain Caveman: You're just trying to tempt me to do the pirate thing. If I had more of them I would. I know I have a Cutpurse and a Footpad, but I might only have one of each and I don't even recall seeing Brigand. It would be a lot of fun though...

Just so you know, it's Black Vise and not "Vice." A vise is a clamp used to hold stuff together and a vice is a bad habit. Sorry if I'm sounding anal about that...

C

Captain Caveman

I make those kind of mistakes all the time. I have not problem
with someone pointing it/them out.

Black Vise
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :) :D

H

Homestar

i decided to make it T1 since it is so much more fun to play, i also have 1 or 2 of each of those cards you named in that thread that had to do with hand size oversoul........

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Cool, so what are you using in it now or did you post it elsewhere and I just haven't come upon that thread?

I think I'll try Rushing River in my deck...

H

Homestar

i just use all the artifacts, and, isochron scepter, boomerang, and echoing truth.

H

Homestar

i also added in 3 temporal adepts, and 2 silent arbiter, just so whichever creature they attack with (if they DO attack) ill return.........

T

train

most decks are built on creatures - so they'll probably attack...;)

Killer Joe

Creatureless decks ARE more fun.

Maybe use Cowardice somehow. Theres a blue sorcery that lets you choose any number of either target creatures or permanants and let's you change their color. Of course, using the word "Target" allows the Cowadice to trigger. Maybe splash green for Natural Affinity. :eek:

H

Homestar

natural affinity is cool.........i played a guy thast was crazy enuff to natural affinity then decree of savagry:eek:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
A long time ago, when I was newer to the game, I was having A LOT of trouble against these better players in a group game, and this other guy was not having fun getting killed, so I dropped Nature's Revolt while he had Pestilence out, which he used...

The coolest thing was that I also had Opal Archangel out too...

Killer Joe

Imagine you have a Natural Affinity out and you use Evacuation. Oh sure, any board sweeper would do but c'mon,...Evacuation? Now THAT'S creative :D

...unless Natural Affinity is for your lands only (I can't remeber), then it would suck :rolleyes: