Vinz Clortho, Keymaster of Parallax Enchantments [EDH]

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a large, moving Torb! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him... That of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.

Commander:
1 The Master of Keys

1 Academy Rector
1 Ancient Tomb
1 Arcane Denial
1 Arcane Lighthouse
1 Arcane Signet
1 Archaeomancer
1 Argivian Find
1 Arid Mesa
1 Attunement
1 Aura of Silence
1 Auramancer
1 Bazaar of Baghdad
1 Beseech the Mirror
1 Bloodstained Mire
1 Brainstorm
1 Careful Study
1 City of Traitors
1 Copy Enchantment
1 Crucible of Worlds
1 Crystal Vein
1 Cyclonic Rift
1 Dance of the Manse
1 Dark Petition
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Dig Through Time
1 Dovin's Veto
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Entomb
1 Fear of Impostors
1 Felidar Guardian
1 Flooded Strand
1 Flux Channeler
1 Force of Will
1 Ghostly Prison
1 Godless Shrine
1 Grateful Apparition
1 Grim Guardian
1 Hall of Heliod's Generosity
1 Hallowed Fountain
1 Idyllic Tutor
1 Intuition
3 Island
1 Karn's Bastion
1 Lim-Dûl's Vault
1 Lórien Revealed
1 Mana Drain
1 Marsh Flats
1 Mirrormade
1 Moon-Blessed Cleric
1 Mystic Sanctuary
1 Mystical Tutor
1 One with the Multiverse
1 Opalescence
1 Overlord of the Balemurk
1 Parallax Nexus
1 Parallax Tide
1 Parallax Wave
3 Plains
1 Polluted Delta
1 Prismatic Vista
1 Propaganda
1 Pure Reflection
1 Raffine's Tower
1 Redress Fate
1 Replenish
1 Resurgent Belief
1 Sage of Mysteries
1 Scalding Tarn
1 Scrubland
1 Seal of Cleansing
1 Seal of Removal
1 Serra's Sanctum
1 Sol Ring
1 Sphere of Resistance
1 Spirit Mirror
1 Spirit-Sister's Call
1 Starfield Mystic
1 Starfield of Nyx
1 Strip Mine
3 Swamp
1 Tameshi, Reality Architect
1 Terminus
1 Thirst for Meaning
1 Thrummingbird
1 Treasure Cruise
1 Tundra
1 Underground Sea
1 Unnatural Selection
1 Vampiric Tutor
1 Verdant Catacombs
1 Vindicate
1 Watery Grave
1 Windswept Heath

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I used this deck for the final game of last night. One of my opponents was trying to use Shadowborn Apostles with Aetherflux Reservoir, and I was pretty sure he'd win before I could. Managed to slow him down with Dance of the Manse to get Parallax Wave and Parallax Tide. He tutored of a Thrumming Stone, but I was able to overload Cyclonic Rift, so he didn't have the mana to combo off. Keymaster milled me into a partial combo and Sage of Mysteries gave me that last nudge to get Starfield of Nyx into my graveyard. Opponents spent their next turns rebuilding from the Cyclonic Rift, which let me get to another turn. I had to eat 10 life loss from Ob Nixilis, Unshackled in order to tutor, but Dark Petition grabbed Replenish, which put a gamewinning combo onto the battlefield. I even drew Parallax Nexus in that same turn, so I showed them what I could do when I had all three Parallax enchantments on the table and all of my enchantments were also creatures.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, I tried this deck again last night. The LGS was closing, so we had to end the game in a draw with three players still alive. I suspect that I would have lost to the very strong Ob-Nixilis, Captive Kingpin deck that was the dominant force at the table throughout the game. But it was far from over. If I topdecked well and he topdecked poorly, then I could certainly have pulled off a win here. The other deck still at the table might have had some say on the matter too.