That Lifegift thing...

J

jorael

And Vinelasher Kudzu? And Some Guildlands you can keep on playing! :)

E

EricBess

Not sure how a couple of those suggestions match up with Lifegift, but let's start thinking big....

Storm Cauldron anyone?

Nothing like a Summer Bloom to let you replay the lands you used to cast it...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I was thinking about Storm Cauldron, which is a very fun card. But the mana cost is slightly prohibitive and it's useless without something that lets you replay those lands (or discard them to kill people).

Speaking of Summer Bloom, even though nothing else quite measures up to Fastbond, other things can still give you quite a bit of an effect. There's Summer Bloom, Exploration, Nature's Blessing...

E

EricBess

2G
Lifegift
Enchantment
Whenever a land comes into play, you may gain 1 life.

Lifegift triggers off both players and Storm Cauldron affects both players. Yeah, it's 5 mana, but it has a built in Exploration effect. There's a card for RRR that lets you discard a land for damage. Means you probably need BoPs, but that shouldn't be a problem. Of course, with Storm Cauldron in play, a single Mountain can give you RRR if it starts the turn in play.

M

Mikeymike

I've got it in my Asuza/Moonfolk deck, and it racks up life in a hurry. I've been thinking about putting New Frontiers in there as well, but that card scares me a bit.