Stardom time again. CPA SUPERSTARS!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's time again for the CPA superstar voting process!! Time to vote for who you think should be a superstar. Remember the rules!

1.Must have been registered since Aug 2000 and/or Have at least 250 posts(no spammers please).

2. You cannot vote for:Apollo, Zadok001, Ed, Theorgg, TickleMeHellNo. They have already won.

3.Vote only once. No splitting votes. I got confused for a while.

Now to start off the votes with my vote for.....

Chaos Turtle. Congratulations for your first vote.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. *in a meek, pleading voice* I'm eligible, too, if your interested.

F

fuzzy510

I vote for fuzzy510. Wait. That's me. Wait. I don't have 250 posts. Wait. I haven't been registered since August. Uh....never mind.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hahha, i vote for myself. i can do that right? cuz the prez can vote for himself. hehe. or maybe i'll vote for nodnarb24...NAH, i vote for me:D

T

Teferi

[me] sucks up[/me]

I vote for...Ransac

[me]Sucks up some more[/me]

he's the best member the CPA ever had and he's so funny, and nice, good looking, a great magic player, the most wonderful person in the world, if he were a color he'd be the best crayon in the box, why ransac onced saved my army of disgruntled mutant badgers from a flood in Sir Lanka..also he's only killed me twice.

Ransac is #1

a vote for Ransac is is a vote for America

-Teferi (still sucking up to the best guy in the world, Ransac[large wink and thumbs up in ransac's general direction] put me in the next set)

N

NeuroDeus

I vote for Spiderman...who wouldn't :) (If Duke was still here I would have voted for him :)

F

fuzzy510

If DUke would have voted for Spidey, let's count a vote from DUke for Spidey? Eh?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Tally so far

Spiderman:3
Chaos Turtle:2
Ransac(yippie):1
Riva Iron-Grip:1

6 days left

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm, not a lot of results. Well, the tallies are the same, with the exception that Bob now has one vote as well.

Remember, only 3 day left.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

If we can vote for DÛke, I wish to do so. Otherwise, my vote goes to Duel.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
New Tally:

Chaos Turtle:2
Ransac:1
Bob:1
Gerode:1
DUke:1

Just for the record, in the case of a tie, I will not let myself win, and the rest will be chosen in a random manner of some sort.

Ransac, cpa trash man

H

Hawaiian mage

Hetemti so beats everyone elses crayon a--

1 vote for Hetemti!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
New Tally:

Chaos Turtle:3
Bob:1
Gerode:1
DUke:1
Hetemti:1

Today is the last day. When I post the winners tomorrow, that is IT. Get your votes in fast.

New Rule: In case of tie, all of those voted for by people other than themselves will be considered over others. Reinstating, I will not let myself win UNLESS I have a number more than others.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

arhar

I vote for Chaos Turtle, because he knows how to play horizontally.

(Sorry, inside joke)

D

DÛke

......vote for Britney Spears. She's good looking, and she knows how to play really well...to the extent that you don't think that you're playing Magic with her at all, but DOING Magic.