4 Jackel Pup
4 Kird Ape
4 Jungle Lion (Portal)
4 Spark Elemental

Spells - 20
4 Chain Lightning
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Rancor
4 Reckless Abandon (replaced incinerate)
4 Giant Growth

cheapo deck ive wanted to make forever, just felt like finally posting deckless, go ahead and gimme some suggestions

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Um, aggro strategies don't typically use deck thinners unless they're exceptionally potent, because the deck thinning only has a significant effect if several turns go by, and you're going for a quick kill...

The Baubles should definitely be replaced by threats. They don't even get a card until next upkeep, and they don't do anything except draw one card. I'd rather used some cantrip that actually does something like Gaea's Blessing...

T

Tabasco

Where is Spark Elemental??

Wild Might is one of the best second-turn pumps in the game...

Sice everything is cheap I would replace the 4 Baubles with 3 Winter orb and another threat of some sort.

....or you could cut the 4 Karp. Forest for 4 land grants

Jackel Pups are a little risky here and Gobling Cadets would be a better 2/1 for R

G

Gaea'sSaproling

goblin cadet, much better then jaguar, good idea, or how bout that portal 2/1 for g?

Jungle Lion would actually replace the Wild Dogs.

Wild Might is awesome, it would replace Urza's Baubles.

Land Grant is nice, I don't know what to replace with it.

oh ****, wild might is ****in awesome

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
River Boa swing for 2. River Boa regenerate. River Boa slap green silly. River Boa...

River Boa...

River Boa...

T

Tabasco

I would talk the doggy over the boa.

-Same cost
-Same power
-Doggy has an edge on the toughness
-Doggy can EXPLODE, therefore he won't need to regen.

your running 13 mana producing lands....good!
you have 8 land searchers...aka deck thinning....good!

Spark Elemental is still missing from the deck....why?

is there something that bad about 3 damage for R that is so incredible horrible?....this deck does not need creatures with staying power.....cause the jungle lion will die just as easily as sparky will. Hast and trample make him a Lightning Bolt but in creature form....This deck's objective is to hit hard and hit early....you will be all-out offensive each turn, so why not put him in??

Why is Jackel Pup still here?...IMHO he is worse than any other attacker in the deck....If your opponent has any creature with the power of three he is a dead weight non-attacker...unless of course you would like to lose youe puppy and take three to the dome. Spark elemental is certainly better than J. Puppy.

In fact the only thing I could see Jackel Pup used for is Reckless Abandon fodder....I would certainly abandon him...

R

Rooser

WINTER ORB

Don't mess with Wild Might! It costs 2, (I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying it costs 2). Same with Incinerate.

Trust me - Winter Orb wins games. It's hard to counter and it just turns off most decks out there.

Also, don't play Ghazban Ogre or Wild Dogs - They suck with Fetchlands. You could also play more fetchlands if you wanted - Windswept heath and Bloodstained mire still go and grab your lands. This improves your chances of turn 1 Taiga/Kird Ape silliness.

Don't play Spark Elemental. He's just a Chain Lightning that your opponent gets to pick the target for.

You might like Elvish Spirit Guide for crazy first turn plays, (A first-turn Winter Orb is sure an onion in the ointment).

G

Gaea'sSaproling

winter is insanely powerful, i use to play with winter orb/icy manipulator in my deck 2 years ago but then it evolved into academy lol

i was thinking about more fetchlands, theyd also thin the deck and id be able to cut land grant

T

Tabasco

....or a better way to look at it is that Spark Elemental is another spell that guarantees you 3 damage first turn.....btw Rooser I think you are forgeting that Sparky has TRAMPLE!!!.....this will usually keep people from blocking it, as it will die at the end of the turn anyway. They will not take damage andrisk losing their only creature (if you went second)....I'm not sure how many people will give up their Goblin Welder to prevent 1 damage..

...Plus late game (you wont really have a "late game"...more like third turn is what I mean) he is amazing if you pump him....making him a 5/1 with rancor, which is almost Ball Lightning status, or if wild might him for an amazing 8 damage.

Ghazban Ogre/Wild Dogs allows you to give your opponent a second trun 7 to the dome.....Ogre 1st turn and Wild Might second turn....

I do agree with Rooser that Winter Orb does belong here!!

More fetch lands is not necessarily better than land grant....Land Grant is free.....fetchers cost you a life...which can add up

F

Force of Will Smith

Why not try anvil or Scream for the kill..
You've already got trampling rancor'd creatures

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The only "Anvil" I know of is Anvil of Bogardan...

And the only "Scream" I can think of is Endless Scream...

I'm as puzzled as you are. I suppose that "Anvil" could be Fists of the Anvil and "Scream" could be Screaming Fury. That would certainly be an odd way to go about it though... :confused:

G

Gaea'sSaproling

yah, ive never even heard of those cards, except anvil of bodrgan, so it probably means there sub-par

G

Gaea'sSaproling

both kinda subpar -.-

if anything that costs 2 id go blood lust route so i can use it on nme creatures when needed, u know get some more flexible combat tricks

M

Mikeymike

Reckless Charge?

If it works once, it is 5 extra damage.
If it works twice it is 10 total extra damage.

Edit:
By the way, what turn can this sucker win on? It is starting to look quite quick.