Oversoul's Draft: Jigglypuff vs. Spiderman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, that's good to hear :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw, Plains, Henge of Ramos, Done.

Jigglypuff: 16
Hand: 5
Library: 29
In Play:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T: deals one damage to a target of my choice and to a target of an opponent's choice)
(S) Juniper Order Advocate (1/2, my green creatures get +1/+1 while this is untapped)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 20
Hand: 1
Library: 31
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Plains

(U) Henge of Ramos (T: add 1 colorless to my mana pool. 2, T: add 1 of any color to my mana pool)

(T) Shaper Guildmage (1/1, W, T: target creature gains first strike ueot. B, T: target creature gets +1/+0 ueot)
(U) Whirlpool Rider (1/1, when ~ CIP, shuffle the cards from my hand into my library, then draw that many cards)

Graveyard: Angelic Page
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Sorry Spidey, even administrators can only drop one land per turn unless they have an Exploration or something...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, I thought the Henge was an artifact. In that case, I just drop the Plains and have 2 cards in hand. Still done.

J

Jigglypuff

So you have all your lands untapped? During your end step, I'll ping the Shaper Guildmage. Which target will you deal damage to?

J

Jigglypuff

Okay then, I'm down to 15. On my turn, I'll untap my stuff. I'll lay a Plains, then I'll tap both Swamps, a Forest, and a Plains to lay a Norritt. Done after that.

Jigglypuff: 15
Hand: 4
Library: 28
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Forest
(U,U) Plains
(U) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T: deals one damage to a target of my choice and to a target of an opponent's choice)
(U) Juniper Order Advocate (1/2, my green creatures get +1/+1 while this is untapped)
(S) Norritt (1/1, T: untap target blue creature, T: target non-wall creature attacks this turn or suffers the consequences. unless it was sick)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 2
Library: 31
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains

(U) Whirlpool Rider (1/1, when ~ CIP, shuffle the cards from my hand into my library, then draw that many cards)

Graveyard: Angelic Page, Shaper Guildmage
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ooo, a target for the Witches! :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw, Henge of Ramos, Levitation, attack with the Rider for 1, Done.

Jigglypuff: 15 (14?)
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Forest
(U,U) Plains
(U) Juniper Order Advocate (1/2, my green creatures get +1/+1 while this is untapped)
(S) Norritt (1/1, T: untap target blue creature, T: target non-wall creature attacks this turn or suffers the consequences. unless it was sick)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 30
In Play:

(T) Henge of Ramos (T: add 1 colorless to my mana pool. 2, T: add 1 of any color to my mana pool)
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2

Levitiation (Creatures I control have flying)

(T) Whirlpool Rider (1/1, when ~ CIP, shuffle the cards from my hand into my library, then draw that many cards)

Graveyard: Angelic Page, Shaper Guildmage
RFG:

J

Jigglypuff

You don't have the guts. :p Tap and shoot the Rider.

(- Steve -)

J

Jigglypuff

Alright then. I'll untap my stuff, lay another Plains. Tap all my lands for a Personal Incarnation. Attack with the Advocate and be done after that.

Hand: 3
Library: 27
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(T,T,T) Plains x3
(S) Personal Incarnation (6/6, lots of text)
(T,A) Juniper Order Advocate (1/2, my green creatures get +1/+1 while this is untapped)

Graveyard: Norritt
RFG:

Spiderman: 20 (19?)
Library: 30
In Play:

(T) Henge of Ramos (T: add 1 colorless to my mana pool. 2, T: add 1 of any color to my mana pool)
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2

Graveyard: Angelic Page, Shaper Guildmage, Whirlpool Rider
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Uh oh, a fattie...

Take the hit.

Untap, upkeep, Draw, Mtenda Herder, Done.

Library: 27
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(T,T,T) Plains x3
(S) Personal Incarnation (6/6, lots of text)
(T,A) Juniper Order Advocate (1/2, my green creatures get +1/+1 while this is untapped)

RFG:

Spiderman: 19
In Play:

(U) Henge of Ramos (T: add 1 colorless to my mana pool. 2, T: add 1 of any color to my mana pool)
(U,U) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2

(S) Mtenda Herder (1/1, flanking)

Graveyard: Angelic Page, Shaper Guildmage, Whirlpool Rider
RFG:

J

Jigglypuff

Alright then, during your end step, I'll shoot the Herder. Who are you dealing damage to?

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You, of course.

To save time, if you don't have any 1/1's out or any good target other than you when you do this, I'll always shoot you back.

J

Jigglypuff

Okay. Untap, upkeep, draw. I'll tap a Forest and two Plains to play an Elvish Ranger. Then I'll swing with the Personal Incarnation. Done after that.

Jigglypuff: 14
Library: 26
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(T,T,U) Plains x3
(T,A) Personal Incarnation (6/6, lots of text)
(S) Elvish Ranger (5/2, has nipples)

RFG:

Spiderman: 19 (13?)
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2

Graveyard: Angelic Page, Shaper Guildmage, Whirlpool Rider, Mtenda Herder
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
On Declare Attacking, I'll cast Change of Heart with buyback on the Incarnation.

Waiting on a draw...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw, Done.

Jigglypuff: 14
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(T) Forest
(T,T,U) Plains x3
(S) Elvish Ranger (5/2, has nipples)

RFG:

Spiderman: 19
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2

RFG:

J

Jigglypuff

At end of turn, shoot you with the Witches. Then on my turn, I'll tap a Swamp and a Plains to play an Agent of Shauku. I'll then attempt to attack with the Ranger and the Incarnation.

Jigglypuff: 13
In Play:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(U) Forest
(T,U,U) Plains x3
(S) Agent of Shauku (1/1, 1B, sack a land: give target creature +2/+0 ueot)
(T,A) Elvish Ranger (5/2, has nipples)

RFG:

Spiderman: 18 (7?)
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
On Declare Attack Phase step, I'll cast Change of Heart with buyback on the Incarnation. Assuming just the Ranger still attacks, I'll take the 5.

J

Jigglypuff

Well, I'm going to tap my other Swamp and my other Plains, sack one of the tapped Plains and give the Ranger +2/+0. Any responses?

(- Steve -)