Match of the Almighty One vs. Self Proclaimed Prophet...

A

Almindhra

And I know no questions asked I am the Almighty One...Anyways...

The Self Proclaimed Prophet who will only be referred to as just that, thought he could challenge me in some online Apprentice...Of course me being the big bad Magic player that I am I knew I could whoop this pathetic creature...

Finally game day comes and I listen to some of his excuses such as he not knowing we were going to play OBC when I told him we were over a month ago...Anyways....I get out my UG deck of doom and he plays some black deck...Needless to say I won...

And I rubbed it in the Prophet's face of course...

Onto T2...I played Golbin Trenches not too steady on how to play it, and the idiot got me down to 6 life, but I hung on...Eventually I beat him...

And I rubbed it into his face...

Then I get the excuses about only being able to play with old cards and blah blah blah...Not enough T2 decks when he said he had a ton...(I think personally he doesn't know the difference between the formats, and thats fine, just don't pretend like you do know)..........(Oh wait, we are talking about the Self Proclaimed Prophet here, what was I thinking?)...

Conclusion...I won.....

Now whoever can guess who the Prophet is first I will give them a prize of great value...

T

train

Look!!!! Oh my gaud!!! Look, Look, Look!!!
Hurry, and Look dammit!!!

It's an Active Female Member!!!!

I have no idea who this person was, but please, don't do that to our Active female member. Even though she whupped your oink, don't be dumb enough to piss her off!!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I would say "barely active female member" with this post... :)

But for those newcomers who may not know the history between CPA members, I'd guess it was DUke...

A

Almindhra

Very good Spidey!....You get this wonderful prize to add to your collection....

*hands him a pair of red edible undies to match his outfit*

M

Multani

Some things never change.

All prophets are self proclaimed.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

All I have to say is you maybe picked the wrong smilie... :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Just remember, DUke has an excuse for giving excuses..........he's DUke!

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Almindhra

Poor Duke, he told me he saw this thread and couldn't even bare to post...He feels so ashamed...

Although maybe he shouldn't feel ashamed...I mean...I could whip all of your behinds in Magic.......

Apollo, only reason you beat me that one day in freezing Cleveland was because I was just too cold to think...So that doesn't count...;)...

T

train

Most men take advantage of women when they're not at their pinnacle level of performing...

A

Apollo

Sure, sure, Ally, excuses, excuses.

So if you're the almighty one, and I whupped you silly, what does that make me? The omnipotent iceman? :D

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Apollo
Sure, sure, Ally, excuses, excuses.

So if you're the almighty one, and I whupped you silly, what does that make me? The omnipotent iceman? :D
This explains the posting naked thing...;)

N

Neo_Keo

Almindra I'm a CPA member and would gladly take you on in an apprentice game anyday. :p :p :p

Given that I am properly fed and nurished body and mind I say.

Wheres my donut???

A

Almindhra

I thought I've already played you before...Or...I was just posing as a certain person named Luke and beat you many times...I just lied about it knowing you're pride would be hurt with me being female and all...