Ixalan Card Image Gallery

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, that seems like the most sensible course of action for them at this point. I mean, I have never given a crap about "Spoiler Season" and just care that I see all of the cards eventually, not how early before the release of the set or in what order. But some people are actually into that sort of thing and it doesn't bother me for them to get what they want. And they can't just pretend that the theft and leak didn't happen and do their whole spoiler thing just the way they'd been planning to. So it seems like they were pretty smart about it.

They sure do keep having leaks happen, though. Seems like for all of their products, something gets leaked at some point more often than nothing does for a whole set.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't kept up with this kind of thing, so not sure how many leaks are occurring myself, but they do allude to them in the article. Most of them don't seem "serious" enough to warrant comment by them, it seems; this one was a biggie though. Not their fault from just reading this, though.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Off the top of my head, the most serious-seeming one before this was when a couple of cards including the new Kozilek were leaked before Oath of the Gatewatch was being spoiled. It was only a few cards, but they had not yet explained the new colorless mana symbol, so that led to speculation (some of it correct) and confusion about how it would work.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Some cool-looking stuff, but so far I'm finding this set to be unimpressive as far as cards I'd actually like to play with. But that seems to happen with a lot of sets that turn out to be better once everything is actually out there.