I'm a Daddy!!!!!

D

Daenen

You read that right. Paula A Whittaker, wife to Douglas J Whittaker (aka Daenen), gave birth on Thursday, April 27, at 3:14pm to a beautiful healthy little girl, named Victoria Lynn Whittaker. She was born exactly 7lbs, 20".

You know how the CPA is made up of 4 colors: Red, Black, White, and Grey? Well, Victoria's eyes are our shade of Grey. I hope they stay that way, because they look really cool.

Her hobbies include sucking on my finger, hoping that Daddy can feed her as well as Mommy can, sticking out her tounge, messing her diapers, eating, sleeping, and being a fussbudget.

S

Spaceman Spiff

Congratulations! I hope you, your wife and your daughter have a wonderful year! ;)

M

Mundungu

Congrat ... the greatest gift of all ....

BTW, My cousin just had a baby girl two weeks ago called ...... Victoria :eek:

Cool name

G

Griffith_se

Hey,

That's great! I have two little girls. Hows Mom doing? You know almost every baby I've ever seen has gray eyes at first. It takes four months or so for them to change.

God bless,

[me][/me]

A

Apollo

Congratulations, man! I needed that after reading Arhar's post. You even got Spiff to use complete sentences!
:):D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

Apollo

C

Chaos Turtle

[me]hands out cigars and chewing gum (for those who don't smoke) and slaps Daenen on the back real hard cuz, wow, that's just too cool.[/me]

D

Daenen

I've already had to take some of my Magic cards away from her.

Killer Joe

Congratulations! I have two little girls of my own and I just know they'll break daddy's heart when they grow up and leave. BTW, little baby's are attracted to white, red and black. So get some of your old cards and hang them atop of the cradle, let her hit them (I would tape the cards together back to back so the magic brown side is not in view). Enjoy!

G

Gryphonclaw

Who'd uv thought we was all such a bunch of softies.

I would congratulate you, but there have been so many of those flying around that'd be redundant. I can't stand redundancy.

So I'll just wish you a happy, rewarding, serene fatherhood.
That last may be stretching it though.

[Edited by Gryphonclaw on May 3rd, 2000 at 04:51 PM]

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations, to you and Paula. :D

Did you get to watch her being born? I was there for both my boys, and man, was that an incredible experience. Those were probably the 2 most proud moments of my life.

Oh, and remember that thing called sleep? Remember it fondly, because you won't be getting much of it for the next 6 months or so. ;)