Free-for-all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

MrXarvox

MrXarvox decides to act like a villain and yells "hahaha! you cannot harm me with your feeble weaponry! it only makes me stronger!" regardless of the bottle-shaped imprints covering his entire body. But suddenly, MrXarvox does the Soup Parade Mambo. Then, while everyone is distracted by his mad dance moves, he repeats all carp, flenses that poor hapless penguin, starts, stops, starts again, then takes a vacation to Azerbaijan and comes back refreshed.
With That-Which-Shall-Not-Be-Named (his curved, vicious godwood staff, from real life, and yes, that is its name) in one hand and a Xarvoxian-style shield occupying the other.

"weapons, RXI? Interesting."

MrXarvox bonks RXI on the head with That-Which-Shall-Not-Be-Named and then smirks evilly as this becomes a weapons duel.

Attachments

P

Prince RXI

*RXI snickers and Chants a Lost Rivers spell*

"Administrators freedom is the ultimate force, let it now strike and bring around your end! Armagneda!"

*A bright flash appears and suddenly Mr.Xarvox notices he is back at the log in screen. After trying his login he finds out that his character is now deleted and that he must start over as a level 1 in the MUD school above recall... sucks to be you. Then he snaps out of his day-mare and gets ready to fight. RXI sheaths the 2 Sprite Big Slams and pulls out the Shadowvault sentence lance and the Neu-Blade and gets in the Pica-farti-ra-cu stance... and trips over his left pinky.*

Prince RXI, scrambles to his feet and burps

M

MrXarvox

"A lance, eh? And a lance in dual wield with a sword. My, are we inefficient"

X begins the duel with a tornado-with-a-monster-in-it-because-a-mad-scientist-made-it strike at the lance, sending it flying out of RXI's hands, and sending a monster in the opposite direction, where it collides with Sven and ZTK, sprawling them.

"You didn't think you could actually DUEL with something that long and unwieldy, did you? This isn't a joust"

X then has a thought, and nimbly dodges anything RXI throws at him while he puts the staff away. Then he pulls out the Tentative Black Bokken of Doom.

"Yeah. This will be even better!"

P

Prince RXI

*RXI waves his hand and the lance flies back to him. He catches it.*

Heed my words, my lance will be implanted in your arse before this is over.

*RXI strikes out with the lance and as Mr.Xarvox "nimbly" dodges ***Ya, if you call tripping over yourself nimbly*** it, he fails to see the pieces of mice that come flying from the ground into his face. Mr.Xarvox is now being attacked by millions of little zombie mouse parts.*

Prince RXI, the lance is sharp on the sides as well as the point... I don't have to piece you, just smack you!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Suddenly, everybody's clothes and now black.*

Everyone: DAMMIT!!

*As it turns out, Ransac, being the squirrel that he is now, has successfully chewed off the walnuts growing on his fingers. After he did so, he slapped his butt-cheeks to make himself human again. After that, he did his trademark snap.*

I love doing that. Now, the battle REALLY gets fun.

*Ransac pulls a lead rabbit out of his pants and hits Prince RXI on the back of the head. Prince RXI falls unconscious.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

**You and your lance... if we weren't also fighting with swords and in my case, a staff, I would make a joke about phallic symbols and someone trying to compensate for something**

MrXarvox neatly grinds the zombie mouse parts into a smooth paste and sells it on the Asian traditional medicine market, making a cool five hundred dollars, which he pockets.

"I'd say, regardless of the fact that it's shaped like a lance, if it's sharp on the edges as well as the tip then you might as well just call it a sword. A lance-shaped sword, perhaps, but a sword nonetheless."

MrXarvox begins carving Xarvoxian runes into the air in front of RXI. RXI's molecules loosen, as well as his bowels.

***duel comes to grinding halt***

"Now that's just disgusting. Clean that up, the both of you!"
says a random old woman in an apron who just appeared out of nowhere.

MrXarvox begrudgingly summons a debris golem to do it, and the mess is soon dealt with.

The old woman leaves satisfied, but not without issuing a warning about what happens to bad little boys who play with sticks- they put their eyes out!

***duel resumes***

RXI's molecules are loosening as MrXarvox carves the word "Tzyver" into the air in front of him. He then steps forward slowly and, fast as a funky China man from funky China town, chops prince RXI up, and then proceeds to chop him down.
He then uses his ancient Chinese art (in which everybody, hopefully, knows their part) and does a feint and then a slip, and a bit of kicking from the hip.

Afterwards, RXI accidentally puts his eye out. You should listen to your elders, foolish child!

EDIT: ooh, look, it's Ransac! And look what he's done to that bad old lead pants-bunny!
A horde of fluffy pink bunnies bound up and smother Ransac with love after seeing him so smoothly deal with the lead pants-bunny, which is, of course, the devil of pink fluffy bunny culture.

Attachments

P

Prince RXI

*Sadly, Mr.Xarvox made a mistake on his carefully disigned Chinese Art and instead of cuting RXI to pieces, he cut him into a dragon shaped being.*

roar?

*RXI breathes a blast of spoons and sends Mr.Xarvox flying into a bowl of the brown stuff... which is promptly flushed 1/4 of a second later.*

Prince RXI, chinese art's himself back to normal.

M

MrXarvox

"That wasn't very nice, flushing all that chocolate. I was going to eat that"

MrXarvox decides to continue with his previous post's theme.

X winds up the geriatric go-getter and suddenly...

Everybody is now kung-fu fighting!
And we're all fast as lightning!
To bystanders it may be a little bit frightening,
But not to worry- we fight with expert timing!

Suddenly a bell rings, and the expert stops timing and says, "I have to go now, that's what the bell means"
Everyone even remotely involved in this kung-fu fighting scheme is then injured by acident as the expert timing is stripped away.

MrXarvox is in a heap. RXI is stuck halfway through the ceiling and seems to have misplaced his pants.

The old woman with the apron comes back.
"That just ain't decent! put some slacks on, dearie, or else i'll have to take you over my knee!"

RXI obediently puts some slacks on.

Attachments

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac now controls the pink bunnies and orders them to cause havok amongst the other participants by...........getting in their way. Meanwhile, Ransac pulls a bronze ferret out of his pants and melees Gerode.*

Thats for making walnuts grow out of my fingers.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

As a consequence of being made the high overlord of pink fluffy bunnies, Ransac's new official title is Little Bunny Foo-Foo.

He begins to hop through the forest, picking up the field mice and bopping them on the head.
Then MrXarvox in a crude and ill-fitting fairy costume comes down on a rope and says, "you better stop that, or I'll turn you into a GOON!"

Everyone else looks completely dumbfounded at the entire scene, unwilling to believe that MrXarvox could possibly look so good in a pink spandex suit with little fairy wings on the back.

Attachments

S

Svenmonkey

Suddenly, Svenmonkey pops out of the strange monkey-shaped suit of armor in the corner and starts digging at a mysterious X on the ground.

"Arr! I need me gold!"

Little does Xarvox know that the X is... HIM!

"I'm still gettin' me gold!"

B

Bob

Bob decides to stop fighting RXI, because they just keep screaming "CHEATER!" at each other, so Bob just summons his 10 little happy demons, then teleports out of the fight.

Demon The First rips the pink fluffy bunnies into cotton, then Demon the Second knits that cotton into a huge machine gun.
Demon the Third mows down everyone (except the other Demons)with the gun.
Demon the Fourth rips through Sven's armor and starts eating him.
Demon the Fifth digs Mr. X, and then uncovers a treasure chest.
Demon the Sixth orders the others around.
Demon the Seventh opens the chest and gasps.
Demon the Eighth pulls out a...
Demon the Nineth says "A GIANT HUNK O' CHEESE!"
Demon the Tenth rolls the cheese at Ransac, crushing him.

Then they all sing an Irish drinking song.

Z

Zero T Katama

*grins, clapping his hands*

Foo-Foos, COME!

Suddenly Large bunnies, a crossbreed of Kezzerdrix and the Monty Python Rabbit, bounce around, caushing much poundage and bitage. Ransac himself feels compelled to jump around and smack stuff.*

Bun Rush!

P

Prince RXI

*RXI slashes through the ceiling that he is stuck in. Unfortunatly for him, he keeps missing the area right around him. Unfortunatly for all the others below him, the ceiling fall in about 50 pieces, each 50ft long and wide. RXI still dangles there for some reason."

SPLAT!!!!!

*Ooooh... there goes one of the Foo-Foos, sorry Zero.:)*

Prince RXI, screams because his bottom iches and he can't reach around to scratch it.

M

MrXarvox

HAHAHahahaha! RXI can't scratch his own bottom! That must mean he's FAT!

<rolls RXI's bulk down a hill>

6 points for puerile humor!

<does the "immature victory dance" which consists largely of mooning the competition accompanied by a display of the middle finger and giggling>

P

Prince RXI

***Not fat, just stuck in the ceiling still... but you must have taken me out when you rolled me down the hill so...***

*RXI reaches the bottom of the hill, jumps back up the hill, and kicks Mr.Xarvox in the fanny.*

Ha ha...

*RXI then drop kicks Mr.Xarvox to the next time zone. Then RXI returns to the arena.*

Prince RXI, I wouldn't call 235lb fat when I can lift about 215lb

M

MrXarvox

MrXarvox, being in the next time zone, suffers from jet lag.

He then proceeds to have a film crew follow his every move as he makes his way back to the battlefield where RXI has been bumbling around knocking into things.

"Suuuuiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee pig pig pig pig pig!"

RXI comes running, regardless of his intention to ignore the tempting call.

The battle stops as a stage emerges from the ground and MrXarvox is presented with the "Pathetic Humor Trophy Of The Ages" as well as the "Hickington County Fair Blue Ribbon For Hog-Calling".

Both of these trophies are actually very cleverly disguised cheap paperweights, and RXI trips over one of them, leaving a rather large crater.

P

Prince RXI

*RXI catches himself as he falls which, in fact, was a clever disguise for his attack which opens a 72.4 foot deep pit right under Mr.Xarvox, who promptly falls down not noticing that he is falling do to his laughter.*

Crunch!!!!!

Mr.Xarvox: "Ouch!"

*And yes, Mr.Xarvox broke both his legs off.*

Prince RXI, dances like an Orangatang and goes back to the origional ring

M

MrXarvox

**MrXarvox does not need legs**

MrXarvox hits RXI in the gallbladder with one of his severed legs.

"Wooha!"

Mrxarvox then opens up an umbrella.