Favourite Article Writer

S

superguy

I was just wondering, what your favourite article writers are. Mine are The Ferrett and Anthony Alongi. I really like multiplayer and multiplayer strategy, and they both provide excelent articles at that. Also, they're damn funny. Anyway, post away!

S

superguy

I just noticed something, can someone please transfer this to voting forum?

A

Apollo

I liked Wakefield. Of course, my absolute bestest favoritest article writer is the wonderful, omnipotent David Stroud.:)

Z

Zadok001

Sucking up, are we? :) Unnessesary, I couldn't delete your account if I wanted to. (Well, I could in THEORY, but I don't know HOW, so...) Personally, Wakefield is my all-time favorite, but Friggin' Rizzo is my favorite current writer. My esteemed editor, Das Uber Ferrett is also quite fun to read, but the whole 'ranting' style really appeals to me for some reason... :)

(Oh, and Mowshowitz is the best deck analyist I could ask for, but he's just not quite as much fun as either of the other two. And Forsythe ain't half bad either, just on general topics...)

Least favorite? Jordan Hanning. Why?

http://www.thedojo.com/c001/cp.001205jha.shtml

No other reason is needed.

D

Duel

Top Writers:
1. Jamie Wakefield
2. Jamie Wakefield
3. Jamie Wakefield
4. Jamie Wakefield
5. Mike Flores
6. Friggin' Rizzo
7. Rue Oliviera
8. David Zadok Stroud
9. Anthony Alongi
10. The Ferret

Bottom:
Um, no thanks. I need no flames.

B

Baskil

1. Josh Bennett
2. Mike Flores
3. Jamie Wakefield
4. Cathy Nicoloff
5. John Rizzo
6. Omeed Dariani
7. Alan Webster
8. Eric Taylor
9. Chris Bugg
10. David Price

Granted, some of these aren't writing currently, but I occasionally read their past stuff for a refresher.

I won't do a bottom 10 (basically because I really don't want to get on some people's bad sides ;) )

D

Duel

Somebody obviously knows what he's doing.... Learning from Shawn, Baskil? :)
J/K

B

Baskil

Baskil = Shawn Jackson ;)

I do have some writers that I can't stand, but I really don't want to start anything with them. I get enough from the bottom 10 list as it is.

Z

Zadok001

*grin* You remember when we were all flaming Baskil, don't you Duel? :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i'd have to agree with Zadok on Jordan Hanning being the worst writer in my opinion
" Then, they have these... split cards..which have 2 diff ability's for 2 diff colors. Now this may seem good in theory, but so does communism "- Jordan Hanning, why magic sux

i just have one thing to say, well okay two, what the hell was he smoking, and whats wrong with communism :D

D

Duel

I know. That was my point. Not THAT dumb.

"I only ACT like a moron"

Besides, I've read worse writing then that Hanning fellow. At least he tries his best to use full sentences.....

D

DÛke

...VERY!

I think that anyone whose anyone who attempts to write an article, and in fact, DOES write and article deserves a credit. I don't have a favorite writer, because I think ALL writers DO have something to say. Be it little, very informative, huge, funny, or something...it DOES tell you just THAT much more information.

My favorite writer is: ALL writers. If you write, you'll get my credit, if not for anything...than for at least giving it a try. Who knows, if you never try, you might never be "someone", so do try...you'll never know. I like all writers.

G

Gerode

Has anybody ever heard of Quard? He stopped writing a few years ago for a website that closed a while ago, but he makes Ransac and K9 suddenly seem normal.

Right now, John Rizzo is my favorite. The Ferrett is good, too.

B

Baskil

I completely forgot about Quard :)

I'll have to search out his stuff again, that was some great writing from what I remember

C

Chaos Turtle

What's that supposed to mean?

Can you hear my footsteps, Duel?

D

Duel

What site is/was Quard on?

Yes... I've circled round. The hunter is now the hunted....