Fantasy Football 2005

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Is it too early to start setting this up? There's only (roughly) one more month before the season starts...

T

train

I'm in... are you getting this done spidey - or would you like me to?...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, you saw... you can do it as you know what you're doing, as opposed to me who'd probably bring down all of Yahoo's fantasy leagues :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Count me in. I've gotta get some self-esteem back this time.

Last year, I was in four leagues. Made it to the championship game in all of them (I didn't in our league), and LOST THE FINALS IN ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking the championship this year. IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! RANSAC'S MANIACS WILL RULE!!!!!!!!

-end of rant-

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It can still be set up, at the very least.

I just wanna sign up before I use up my four league spots that Yahoo! allows per account. I have at least 3 other leagues to sign up for and I want to sign up on this before someone else asks me to.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I'm in... I guess the first thing to do is to set a draft time... I'd like it to be in the evenings, after 7 is good (EST), any night but a Monday...

T

train

The time can change - no problem... let's see what kind of consensus we can get...

This should be a high scoring league again... draft according to the points distribution as some did last year and you'll do really well...

Even sub-par players can get you major points in the right position...;)

Melkor

At the moment I'm available all the time, but next week my schedule changes drastically as I am starting law school, I should be available in the evening time.