Explorers of Ixalan Game 3

Melkor

Robber dies. I use Shapers of Nature to put a +1/+1 counter on themselves, then I use them to remove that counter and draw a card, done

Mooseman: 4 (Dinos)
Site: Gold-Laden Shipwreck: At the beginning of my end step, create a Treasure token
Hand: 1
Library: 38
Battlefield:

(TTT) Mountain
(TT) Forest
(T) Jungle Shrine (, L, ETB tapped. T: Add R, G, or W to your mana pool.)
(T) Jungle Shrine (, L, ETB tapped. T: Add R, G, or W to your mana pool.)
(T) Prismatic Lens (, A, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)
(U) Treasure (T, Sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color)

(U) Nest Robber (Dino, 2/1, Haste)
(T) Tempest Caller (2/3, When ~ enters the battlefield, tap all creatures target opponent controls) +4/+4, Trample and Flying till EOT
(S) Imperial Aerosaur (Dino, 3/3, Flying. When Imperial Aerosaur enters the battlefield, another target creature you control gets +1/+1 and gains flying until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Path to Exile, Sheltering Light, Ravenous Daggertooth, Savage Stomp, Regisaur Alpha, Sheltering Light, Disaster Radius, Vow of Wildness, Hunter’s Prowess
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 2 (Merfolk)
Site:
Library: 34
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) (U) (U) Forest x5
(T) Unknown Shores x1 (T: Add 1; 1, T: Add 1 mana of any color)
(T) (T) (U) Island x3

(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add 1; 1, T: Add 1 mana of any color)

(T) Thundering Spineback (, 5/5, Other Dinosaurs you control get +1/+1. 5G: Create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample.)
(S) Shapers of Nature (3/3, G3: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature, U2, Remove a +1/+1 counter from a creature you control: Draw a card).

Graveyard: Prey Upon, Jungle Barrier, Prey Upon, Unsummon, Threads of Disloyalty, Aether Gale, Unsummon,Merfolk Sovereign, Shapers of Nature , River Sneak, Time Warp, Concentrate, Air Elemental
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Response?

Mooseman: 4 (Dinos)
Site: Gold-Laden Shipwreck: At the beginning of my end step, create a Treasure token
Library: 38
Battlefield:

(TTT) Mountain
(TT) Forest
(U) Jungle Shrine (, L, ETB tapped. T: Add R, G, or W to your mana pool.)
(U) Jungle Shrine (, L, ETB tapped. T: Add R, G, or W to your mana pool.)
(T) Prismatic Lens (, A, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(U) Tempest Caller (2/3, When ~ enters the battlefield, tap all creatures target opponent controls) +4/+4, Trample and Flying till EOT
(U) Imperial Aerosaur (Dino, 3/3, Flying. When Imperial Aerosaur enters the battlefield, another target creature you control gets +1/+1 and gains flying until end of turn.)
(S) Burning Sun's Avatar (Dinosaur Avatar, 6/6, When Burning Sun's Avatar enters the battlefield, it deals 3 damage to target opponent or planeswalker and 3 damage to up to one target creature.)

Graveyard: Path to Exile, Sheltering Light, Ravenous Daggertooth, Savage Stomp, Regisaur Alpha, Sheltering Light, Disaster Radius, Vow of Wildness, Hunter’s Prowess, Nest Robber
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 2 (Merfolk)
Site:
Library: 34
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) (U) (U) Forest x5
(T) Unknown Shores x1 (T: Add 1; 1, T: Add 1 mana of any color)
(T) (T) (U) Island x3

(T) Thundering Spineback (, 5/5, Other Dinosaurs you control get +1/+1. 5G: Create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample.)
(S) Shapers of Nature (3/3, G3: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature, U2, Remove a +1/+1 counter from a creature you control: Draw a card).

Graveyard: Prey Upon, Jungle Barrier, Prey Upon, Unsummon, Threads of Disloyalty, Aether Gale, Unsummon,Merfolk Sovereign, Shapers of Nature , River Sneak, Time Warp, Concentrate, Air Elemental
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! The Dinos pull it off! Way to go everyone! That was a marathon Explorers game play, with each of us playing the different tribes!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So the Vampires won 2 games, Dinos won 1 and the Pirates and Merfolk have been shut out.
Since I haven't played Vampires, if we do another, I guess I get wiped out first.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, I thought everyone played all of the tribes, but duh, we only played three games. I guess the order of picks is Oversoul, myself, Melkor, and Mooseman, but if we're playing tribes we haven't played before, it could already be determined...

Melkor

My Concentrate at the end there produced 3 lands. I'm surprised I made it as far as I did as I didn't draw any Islands until late in the game, but I think I got lucky with some of the exploration tiles. I haven't play Dinosaurs yet.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Duh, apparently we were doing *winner* picks first, but again, if the order is predetermined because I haven't played Merfolk yet... which would mean Oversoul is Pirates, right? I'll start a new thread...