Eternal Masters Pack Wars: Spiderman vs. Melkor vs. Mooseman

Melkor

(For clarity, I discarded a Mountain, not a Plains last turn)

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack with Abomination, Pilgrim's Eye, Dragon token, Skulking Ghost and Warden of Evos Isle, responses?

Mooseman: 6

Hand: 1
Library: 5
Battlefield:

(U) Blossoming Sands ( ~ ETB tapped. When ~ EBT, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool. , )
(T) Tranquil Cove (,Tranquil Cove enters the battlefield tapped. When Tranquil Cove enters the battlefield, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {W} or {U} to your mana pool.)
(T) Scoured Barrens (,~ ETB tapped. When ~ enters the battlefield, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {W} or {B}.)
(U) Dismal Backwater (,ETB tapped. When ETB, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {U} or {B} to your mana pool.)
(UU) Plains x2
(UUU) Island x3
(UUU) Swamp x3
(UUU) Mountain x3
(UUT) Forest x3

Tooth and Claw (E,Sacrifice two creatures: Put a Carnivore token into play. Treat this token as a 3/1 red creature.)

(U) Shardless Agent ( Artifact Creature - Human Rogue [2/2],Cascade (When you cast this spell, exile cards from the top of your library until you exile a nonland card that costs less. You may cast it without paying its mana cost. Put the exiled cards on the bottom in a random order.) )
(U) Gravedigger (2/2,When Gravedigger comes into play from your hand, you may choose to return a summon creature from your discard pile to your hand.)
(U) Warden of Evos Isle (2/2, Flying. Creature spells with flying you cast cost {1} less to cast.)
(U) Wakedancer (2/2, Morbid — When Wakedancer enters the battlefield, if a creature died this turn, put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.)
(U) Shoreline Ranger (3/4,Flying. Islandcycling {2} ({2}, Discard this card from your hand: Search your library for an island card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.))
(U) Emperor Crocodile (5/5; When I control no other creatures, sac ~)
(U) Dragon Token (2/2,flying . "{R}: This creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn.")
(U) Wurm Token (6/6)
(S) Mesa Enchantress (0/2,Whenever you play an enchantment spell, you may draw a card.)

Graveyard: Keldon Marauders, Innocent Blood, Raise the Alarm, Plains, Soulcatcher, Pacifism, Glimmerpoint Stag, dragon Egg, Aven Riftwatcher, Seismic Stomp, Blood artist, Swords to Plowshares, Giant Tortise, imperfect perfect

Exile: Sylvan Might, Roar of the Wurm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Melkor: 15

Hand: 3
Library: ??
Battlefield:

(U) (U) Swamp x2
(U) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (U) Plains x2
(U) (U) (U) Forest x3
(U) (U) Mountain x2
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add W or R to my mana pool)

(U) Carrion Feeder (3/3 from ctr, ~ can't block, Sacrifice a creature: Put a +1/+1 counter on ~) *2 +1/+1 ctr*
(T) Pilgrim's Eye (1/1, Flying, when ~ enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it in your hand, then shuffle your library)
(U) Plague Witch (1/1, B, T, Discard a card from your hand: Target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn)
(U) Wall of Omens (0/4, Defender, when ~ comes into play, draw a card)
(U) Cephalid Sage (2/3, If I have Threshold, it has a come into play ability)
(T) Dragon creature token (2/2; Flying; R: ~ gains +1/+0 ueot)
(U) Regal Force (5/5, when ~ enters the battlefield, draw a card for each green creature you control)
(T) Skulking Ghost (2/1, Flying, when ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice it)
(U) Stingscourger (2/2, Echo R3, when ~ enters the battlefield, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand)
(U) Fervent Cathar (2/1, Haste, when ~ enters the battlefield, target creature cannot block until end of turn)
(T) Twisted Abomination (5/3, B: Regenerate ~, Swampcycling 2)
(U) Phyrexian Rager (2/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, you draw a card and lose 1 life)
(U) Werebear (4/4, T: add G to your mana pool, Threshold - ~ gets +3/+3 as long as there are 7 or more cards are in your graveyard)
(T) Warden of Evos Isle (2/2, Flying. Creature spells with flying you cast cost {1} less to cast.)

Graveyard: Millikin, Price of Progress, Dragon Egg, Plains, Benevolent Bodyguard, Man-o'war, Flame-Kin Zealot, Ticking Gnomes, Quiet Speculation, Sylvos, Rogue Elemental, Nimble Mongoose, Counterspell, Swamp, Flame Jab, Counterpell, Seal of Strength, Peregrine Drake, Mountain
Exile:

Melkor

I'll use the Plague Witch on the Wurm Token and discard Thornwood Falls. Responses?

As it stands now, the Wurm Token, your Dragon token, and your Warden of Evos Isle will die; my Pilgrim's Eye and Skulking Ghost will die, and you will take 3 from my unblocked Warden.

Melkor

Take 3, all Dragons die, Eye dies, Ghost dies, your Warden dies and Wurm dies.

Done

Mooseman: 3

Library: 5
Battlefield:

(U) Blossoming Sands ( ~ ETB tapped. When ~ EBT, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool. , )
(T) Tranquil Cove (,Tranquil Cove enters the battlefield tapped. When Tranquil Cove enters the battlefield, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {W} or {U} to your mana pool.)
(T) Scoured Barrens (,~ ETB tapped. When ~ enters the battlefield, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {W} or {B}.)
(U) Dismal Backwater (,ETB tapped. When ETB, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {U} or {B} to your mana pool.)
(UU) Plains x2
(UUU) Island x3
(UUU) Swamp x3
(UUU) Mountain x3
(UUT) Forest x3

Tooth and Claw (E,Sacrifice two creatures: Put a Carnivore token into play. Treat this token as a 3/1 red creature.)

(U) Shardless Agent ( Artifact Creature - Human Rogue [2/2],Cascade (When you cast this spell, exile cards from the top of your library until you exile a nonland card that costs less. You may cast it without paying its mana cost. Put the exiled cards on the bottom in a random order.) )
(U) Gravedigger (2/2,When Gravedigger comes into play from your hand, you may choose to return a summon creature from your discard pile to your hand.)
(U) Wakedancer (2/2, Morbid — When Wakedancer enters the battlefield, if a creature died this turn, put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.)
(U) Shoreline Ranger (3/4,Flying. Islandcycling {2} ({2}, Discard this card from your hand: Search your library for an island card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.))
(S) Mesa Enchantress (0/2,Whenever you play an enchantment spell, you may draw a card.)

Graveyard: Keldon Marauders, Innocent Blood, Raise the Alarm, Plains, Soulcatcher, Pacifism, Glimmerpoint Stag, dragon Egg, Aven Riftwatcher, Seismic Stomp, Blood artist, Swords to Plowshares, Giant Tortise, imperfect perfect

Battlefield:

(T) (T) Swamp x2
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(T) (U) Plains x2
(T) (U) (U) Forest x3
(U) (U) Mountain x2
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add W or R to my mana pool)

(U) Carrion Feeder (3/3 from ctr, ~ can't block, Sacrifice a creature: Put a +1/+1 counter on ~) *2 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Plague Witch (1/1, B, T, Discard a card from your hand: Target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn)
(U) Regal Force (5/5, when ~ enters the battlefield, draw a card for each green creature you control)
(U) Stingscourger (2/2, Echo R3, when ~ enters the battlefield, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand)
(U) Fervent Cathar (2/1, Haste, when ~ enters the battlefield, target creature cannot block until end of turn)
(T) Twisted Abomination (5/3, B: Regenerate ~, Swampcycling 2)
(U) Phyrexian Rager (2/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, you draw a card and lose 1 life)
(U) Werebear (4/4, T: add G to your mana pool, Threshold - ~ gets +3/+3 as long as there are 7 or more cards are in your graveyard)
(T) Warden of Evos Isle (2/2, Flying. Creature spells with flying you cast cost {1} less to cast.)
(S) Thunderclap Wyvern (2/3, Flash, Flying, other creatures you control with flying get +1/+1)

Graveyard: Millikin, Price of Progress, Dragon Egg, Plains, Benevolent Bodyguard, Man-o'war, Flame-Kin Zealot, Ticking Gnomes, Quiet Speculation, Sylvos, Rogue Elemental, Nimble Mongoose, Counterspell, Swamp, Flame Jab, Counterpell, Seal of Strength, Peregrine Drake, Mountain, Thornwood Falls, Pilgrim's Eye,
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Stupefying Touch on your abomination
Response?

Library: 4
Battlefield:

(U) Tranquil Cove (,Tranquil Cove enters the battlefield tapped. When Tranquil Cove enters the battlefield, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {W} or {U} to your mana pool.)
(U) Scoured Barrens (,~ ETB tapped. When ~ enters the battlefield, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {W} or {B}.)
(UU) Plains x2
(UUT) Island x3
(UUU) Swamp x3
(UUU) Mountain x3
(UUT) Forest x3

Stupefying Touch (EC,When Stupefying Touch comes into play, draw a card. Enchanted creature's activated abilities can't be played.)

Battlefield:

(T) (T) Swamp x2
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(T) (U) Plains x2
(T) (U) (U) Forest x3
(U) (U) Mountain x2

(T) Twisted Abomination (5/3, B: Regenerate ~, Swampcycling 2) ~Stupid~
(S) Thunderclap Wyvern (2/3, Flash, Flying, other creatures you control with flying get +1/+1)

Graveyard: Millikin, Price of Progress, Dragon Egg, Plains, Benevolent Bodyguard, Man-o'war, Flame-Kin Zealot, Ticking Gnomes, Quiet Speculation, Sylvos, Rogue Elemental, Nimble Mongoose, Counterspell, Swamp, Flame Jab, Counterpell, Seal of Strength, Peregrine Drake, Mountain, Thornwood Falls, Pilgrim's Eye,
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Cast Fervent Cathar, Shoreline Ranger can't block, attack with Carrion Feeder, Stingscourger, Fervent Cathar, Twisted Abomination, Phyrexian Rager, Werebear, Warden of Evos Isle, Thunderclap Wyvern and Fervent Cathar number 2, responses?

Hand: 3
Library: 4
Battlefield:

(U) Tranquil Cove (,Tranquil Cove enters the battlefield tapped. When Tranquil Cove enters the battlefield, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {W} or {U} to your mana pool.)
(U) Scoured Barrens (,~ ETB tapped. When ~ enters the battlefield, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {W} or {B}.)
(UU) Plains x2
(UUT) Island x3
(UUU) Swamp x3
(UUU) Mountain x3
(UUT) Forest x3

Stupefying Touch (EC,When Stupefying Touch comes into play, draw a card. Enchanted creature's activated abilities can't be played.)

Battlefield:

(U) (U) Swamp x2
(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (U) Plains x2
(T) (U) (U) Forest x3
(T) (U) Mountain x2

(T) Carrion Feeder (3/3 from ctr, ~ can't block, Sacrifice a creature: Put a +1/+1 counter on ~) *2 +1/+1 ctr*
(T) Stingscourger (2/2, Echo R3, when ~ enters the battlefield, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand)
(T) Fervent Cathar (2/1, Haste, when ~ enters the battlefield, target creature cannot block until end of turn)
(T) Twisted Abomination (5/3, B: Regenerate ~, Swampcycling 2) ~Stupid~
(T) Phyrexian Rager (2/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, you draw a card and lose 1 life)
(T) Werebear (4/4, T: add G to your mana pool, Threshold - ~ gets +3/+3 as long as there are 7 or more cards are in your graveyard)
(T) Thunderclap Wyvern (2/3, Flash, Flying, other creatures you control with flying get +1/+1)
(T) Fervent Cathar (2/1, Haste, when ~ enters the battlefield, target creature cannot block until end of turn)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
With only 1 card in hand..... ha ha

I die. Wow that took forever..... I had nothing for most of that game.
Good one.

Melkor

You should have 2 cards, the Touch draws a card and one from the Enchantress. Based just on what was on the board, I could have finished this several turns ago, but I didn't want to run into something from your hand. Based just on the board, I thought you could have killed me with the Blood Artist and the Tooth and Claw earlier. Happy to win, good game.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You should have 2 cards, the Touch draws a card and one from the Enchantress. Based just on what was on the board, I could have finished this several turns ago, but I didn't want to run into something from your hand. Based just on the board, I thought you could have killed me with the Blood Artist and the Tooth and Claw earlier. Happy to win, good game.
I only tracked cards in hand if there seemed to be a discrepancy and mostly just sent draws out when it looked like people needed them. But it does look like you're right. Mooseman's next draw turned out to be Rancor, for what it's worth. Probably not all that informative because it doesn't save him, but it draws a variable amount of cards via Mesa Enchantress and a sac outlet (Tooth and Claw). So while I'd think it would have been too late to save him, it's a complicated situation and I could easily miss some line of play that might work. I also didn't consider a possible Blood Artists kill and didn't do the math on it, but that's an interesting thought.

Anyway, it looks like Melkor is the first and only CPA Eternal Masters Pack Wars champion!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yep, the blood artist was only real shot at this one. I just couldn't get any synergy going with my card pool
It was cool.