Deep emotional issues

D

DÛke

...do you ask everyone to be your "eternal friend":)?
Why are you so worried if you don't have "eternal" friends?
What's "eternal"? Define "eternal"? If it's the word you describe as "forever", then, "eternal" is simply a word that you say to make your friendship "stronger".

That was part from The Matrix:). I just changed "real" with "eternal" and added my own flavor:).

Seriously dw51688, why do you ask most people to be your friends?
Your "eternal" friends? I bet you asked Istanbul, didn't you?

D

dw51688

nope i haven't asked istanbul. I get depressed easily (mostly because of Jaws) so I usually neeed cheering up and if i do this then i will always have at least 2 or 3 people to talk to.

D

DÛke

Turn around and smell what you don't see - Close your eyes...it is so clear - Here's the mirror, behind there is a screen - On both ways you can get in - Don't think twice before you listen to your heart - Follow the trace for a new start - What you need and everything you'll feel - Is just a question of the deal - In the eye of storm you'll see a lonely dove - The experience of survival is the key - To the gravity of love -

The Path of excess
Leads to the tower of wisdom

Try to think about it - That's the chance to live your life and discover - What it is, what's the gravity of love - Look around just people, can you hear their voice - Find the one who'll guide you to the limits of your choice - But if you're in the eye of storm - Just think of the lonely dove - The experience of survival is the key - To the gravity of love.

D

DÛke

Well, since I am a spiritual guy, and I do have few spiritual and soul tricks to offer, I guess, yes, I could be a spiritual mentor.
I'm your spiritual mentor!

D

Darsh

Hmmm...I can solve this problem! Jaws, come on out Jaws, put up yer dukes (not DUke) lets get ready to rumble! I'll be waitin for ya, listening to my Mortal Kombat music pumps me up!

Hey! can I be the one who always says something stupid to cheer you up? I'm good at that.

D

dw51688

how old are you? Cool you live in MO, I have relatives there, they live in um Ballwin. Ever heard of it. They um own a cajun cafe in chesnut something mall. My cousin goes to Rolla , ever heard of it?

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Hahaha i must upset dennis again. dennis you are really bad at magic and he uses a deck that has never beat anyone good. Dennis has no life. I wont' even start to say his nickname that annoys him a lot

D

DÛke

I do to! When taking my Ninjit Su training!
It helps pump me up real good.
We have a lot in common :).

And JW, I'm 17, and yes, I do live in Missouri, however the hell you knew:)!

D

dw51688

I beat eric before, chris, and Chuong. I just never played you before. BRING IT ON! I beat my other friends in Lexington. COME ON! YOU AFRAID? BRING IT ON JONATHAN! I have a life. I like to blow things up and i am fascinated by fire. It's not like everyone else here isn';t a little psycho. BRING IT ON JONATHAN! BRING IT ON! Isn't that a movie? Well anyways BRING IT ON!

D

dw51688

it says in your profile you live in MO, I am not stalking you. (eerie music in the background)

OR AM I?

D

Darsh

He probably looked at your profile DUke.
Even though no one asked I'm 15 yahoo!

D

dw51688

I lied JAWS, I didn't use Istanbul's deck in Apprentice, I beat you fair and square in Aprentice, that was my best deck. HEHE
YOu can even ask Isty.

D

dw51688

This is so like the superbowl of MAgic. By the way. Go patriots. I have to show spirit! Go Patriots! I hope you can actually do well this coming football season. Please don't embarrass yourself!

D

Darsh

Oooo you got beat boy! by Super-secret tech Deck.
You Got Burned!

D

dw51688

I worked on it in my room for ages. My brother thought i was designing an A-bomb. I did tests and found it's weaknesses and strenghths. One of it's strenghts was Jaws' deck that i looked at before.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Darsh you are also apollo too he could edit every post in this whole dang thread
Dennis you have never beat anyone with over 1.5 years experience you have never beat me either and you are really bad at magic dennis will fail every class this year cause 7thgrade is supposedly really hard

D

dw51688

The only two reasons i took french were because of my friends and because Mrs. Quinn asked me too at last years spelling bee!

D

dw51688

One of my friends in Lexington has played for well over 4 years and i whipped his @$$ good!