Dec. 20, 2010 B/R Announcement

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The discussion in the previous banned/restricted thread comes to a conclusion here.

Legacy sees two changes: Survival of the Fittest is indeed banned, as expected. Time Spiral is unbanned.

The unbanning of Time Spiral seems very interesting.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I honestly didn't even remember that Time Spiral was still banned. I might be able to use it with Dream Halls or something...

Well, they banned Survival just like everyone predicted. The coolest enchantment ever printed no longer has a home (in tournaments, anway). Oh well. Even so, I don't dislike Erik Lauer's explanation the way I have with some of the incoherent explanations they've published in the past. I do have one significant qualm though: I don't buy the Necrotic Ooze bit at all. I suspect that Necrotic Ooze will remain more or less as good as it was. Vengevine, yeah, absolutely nasty in combination with Survival. Necrotic Ooze is not the best card to use with Survival and Survival is not, I think, the best card to use with Necrotic Ooze.

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
Apparently UG madness players are just replacing Survival with Intuition and Entomb, they claim the deck is just as broken.