CPA's Unglued II Card List

W

WickedBoy6

Since the Shadow Vise post brought up everyone's creative ideas about cards they'd like to see in an Unglued II, Here's the Official
"Cards you want to see in CPA's Unglued II Card List" Thread.

13NoVa:
Lin Sivvi's Chastity Belt
Artifact-3
all creatures in play are ron-Geramy (SP) in addition to their normal creature type.
0: sacrafice a female. Target Ron-Geramy becomes 10/2 and has provoke and double strike.

Nightstalkers:
Lampshade
Artifact
Tap: turn the lights on or off.
Click on. Click off.
Clap on. Clap off.
Click on. Click off.
Clap on. Clap off.
Click on. Click off.
Clap on. Clap off.
Click on. Click off.
Clap on. Clap off.
Click on. Click off.
Clap on. Clap off.

WickedBoy6:
Paradoxodarap - RGWUB
Creature -- Shapeshifter Legend
All enchantments played on Paradoxodarap are buried at the end of turn.
All instants & sorceries targeting Paradoxodarap remain in effect until Paradoxodarap is destroyed.
0/1

Train:
Look at Me, I was the DCI
Color= Black Type= Sorcery Cost= BB UGII(R)
Text (UGII): Take the nearest judge outside and pulverize him til he accepts all unglued cards in the standard environment, then report him for allowing the use of illegal cards in a standard tourney.

T

train

Knight of the Macarena
RR
Creature-Latin American Knight
-Knight of the Macarena cannot be the target of spells or abilities.
-If Knight of the Macarena would be removed from the game or put into a graveyard from anywhere, instead put Knight of the Macarena into play with a +1/+0 counter on it.
-RRR, Tap, Dance to a full verse of the Macarena: Knight of the Macarena gains double strike and Provoke until end of turn.
*Flavor Text: All night Long...*
0/20

T

train

Child of Aboroth
GGG3
Creature- Junior
3/3. ; Cumulative Upkeep - Put a +1/+1 counter on Child of aboroth, change it's card sleeve, and gently coax it for 5 minutes.
*Flavor Text: Honey, It's your turn to rock the baby...*

Dwarven Slip 'n' Slide
Enchant Land
1R
Kicker {1}{R},Sacrifice a land. ; Target land gains, T: Target creature cannot attack or block this turn. If you paid the kicker cost, Target Land gains, T: Target creature gains protection from Elbeebs until end of turn.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

D3f7b14d3 1337
W
Cr347ur3- S01d13r h4x0r

1W: H4x0r 7|-|3 73x7 0f t4rg3t c4rd by r3pl4c1ng 4ll typ3s of Cr347ur3 0r c4rd typ3 w1th 4n0th3r.

"3y3 h4ve 0wnzed j00r s3t t0 s4y 411 c4rds w1n th3 g4me!!!11"
-Deftblade 1337

1/1

W

WickedBoy6

Here's a new entry:

Rope-a-Dope - BBBB
Sorcery
Until the beginning of your next turn, if a source of damage would reduce you below 1 life, you win the game. You cannot cast any more spells or tap lands or creatures after this spell resolves.
"Go on, I dare ya!"

J

Jigglypuff

White Is Really That Good
Sorcery
While ~this~ is on the stack, it cannot be the target of spells or abilities.
Remove all non-white permanents from the game. Remove all forests, islands, swamps, and mountains from the game. All opponents reveal their hands and remove all non-white cards in it from the game. Draw a card.

Shahrazad Part 2
WW
Sorcery
Players play a MAGIC subgame, using their libraries as their decks. Each player who doesn't win the subgame loses half his or her life, rounded up. After the subgame, players shuffle all subgame cards they own into their libraries. You may repeat this process as many times as you choose. Players don't ante a card for the subgame, and libraries with less than the required number of cards are legal.

(- Steve -)

W

WickedBoy6

From Ransac:

The Bread Stands with Friends
4RR
Enchantment
At the beginning of each step and/or phase, count the number of permanents you have in play. If the number of permanents you control can be evenly divided by 2 and 13, you win the game. If not, you must dance the pigeon.

Knights of the Disco-Rama
3UWW
Shake your body(really, shake your body. Turn on some disco music, point your finger in the air, and pretend to dance): Knights of the Disco-Rama gain "Disco-Fever"(fear for white creatures).
3/4

T

train

Red Rover
Sorcery
RRRRR
Choose target creature your opponent controls, opponent also chooses target creature you control. Exchange control of those creatures.(This effect does not end at end of turn)
*Flavor Text: Where did snok go, I don't know, but who is this guy?*

Orcish Ex-Champion
RR3
Creature - Has Been
Orcish Ex-Champions power and toughness are each equal to the number of Orc creature cards in all graveyards.
Creatures blocking or blocked by Orcish Ex-Champion gain double strike until end of turn.
T: Destroy target Orc
*Flavor Text: That's "Mister Has Been" to you.*

Mystic Enforcer Trainee
WG2
Creature - Trainee
Protection from creatures with Fear.
Threshold: flying, +1/+1
2/2
*Flavor Text: How was that Dad?*

Peasant Tax
Enchantment
Whenever a creature comes into play, each player pays 2 or chooses a creature he/she controls and removes it from the game.
*Flavor Text: First I'm Land Taxed, and now they want me to pay for little Joey?*

N

Nightstalkers

Legacies legend (Legend)
—Legendary Legend from legend of legends legend...
LL: Legends are now legendary and from legendary of legend legend legend.
Legend legend legend legend legend legend legend legend
—Legend of the sacred legend from legends legend legend.

enough legends???

T

train

I think you forgot the casting cost...

Would it be to sacrifice 2 legends?...;)

Explosive Regurgitation
GRBWU
Each player sets aside all creatures they control.
Each players puts all creature cards from their library into play, then shuffle all set aside creatures into their owner's library.

N

Nightstalkers

its legend... get it!!!!

Bellybutton lint (insert finger into bellybutton)
—fluffy stuff...
counts as anything but nothing. cannot move so it cannot attack unless you blow on it. Doesn't eat so it doensn't have an upkeep. is found in other places on your body but we won't make you insert your fingers there...

Joy! JOY! All hail the giant ball of lint!

W

WickedBoy6

Wrath of a More Balanced God - 1WW
Sorcery
Each player sacrifices a land, a creature, and discards a card from their hand.
As the god cleans up his wrath as community service punishment, he wonders if he was wrong in proclaiming "You're all Fxxxed now!"

C

Captain Caveman

Card Title: Essence of Life
Color: White
Type: Legendary Enchantment
Cost: W
Pow/Tgh: N/A
Card Text: The next time you would gain life put X Spirit
tokens into play, where X is equal to the amount of life you
would gain. Treat these tokens as 1/1 white creatures.

N

Nightstalkers

Hairy Bottom (GRUWB)
Creature—Wizard Legend
Cannot attack, block, use any abilities, or be the target of any spell or abilities unless you have a Harry Potter book within arms reach of this card.
Tap: Play a random effect randomly. then, sacrifice a Wizard to Hairy Bottoms stupidity for being in the wrong CCG.
0/10

Look at me, I'm Harry Potter! —Hairy Bottom

Oh the parodies!

M

Mazzak

Hemorrhoid Imp RRR
Summon Horror
Sacrifice Hemorrhoid Imp: Target player loses a turn unless he or she has a Preparation H card in play.
1/1
"I should have used preparation H..."- Hairy Bottom

Preparation H UU
Summon Ultimate Savior
When Preparation H comes into play, destroy all Hemorrhoid imps in play and gain 2 life.
0/2
"Aaaahhhh...." - Hairy Bottom

Thanks for the inspiration Nightstalkers!

I

Istanbul

Cat And Mouse (1RR)
Instant
Until end of turn, whenever lethal damage is dealt to a creature, that creature is regenerated.
Until end of turn, whenever damage is dealt to a creature that would not kill that creature, it is destroyed and can't be regenerated.
"Why does the small one defeat the large one, you ask? Do you not remember the fable of Tah'mis the cat and Jheri the mouse?" - Jamuraan waste of time

I

Istanbul

Demetallicize (R)
Instant
Destroy all foil cards in play.
Sometimes, all wealth does is paint a big bullseye on your forehead.

Elvis (3W)
Creature - Lord
When Elvis comes into play, choose a creature type.
Creatures you control of that type get +1/+1.
He's not a king. He's THE King.

Demonic Death of Evil Hatred (BBB)
Instant
Sacrifice target player.
Hold your arm still, Bob...we've gotta do what the card says!

Cream Pie (2W)
Instant
Choose one: target creature becomes a 0/1 and loses all special abilities until end of turn; or gain 6 life; or destroy target enchantment or artifact.

Blueberry Pie (2U)
Instant
Choose one: counter target spell unless its caster pays 2; or all creatures you control gain flying until end of turn; or return target permanent to its owner's hand.

Blackberry Pie (2B)
Instant
Choose one: destroy target nonblack, nonartifact creature (that creature can't be regenerated); or all swamps produce an additional B when tapped for mana until end of turn; or bring target creature card from your graveyard back to your hand.

Cherry Pie (2R)
Instant
Choose one: Cherry Pie deals 3 damage to target creature or player; or destroy target artifact; or Cherry Pie deals 2 damage to all creatures without flying and all players.

Key Lime Pie (2G)
Instant
Choose one: target creature gets +4/+4 until end of turn; or untap all creatures you control; or creatures deal no combat damage this turn.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Cultural Crusader 1WW
Creature- Cleric
Protection from Black
Sorceries and Enchantments can't be played. If an enchantment would come into play, instead it doesn't.
Whenever a Demon, Spirit, Avatar, Wizard, Faerie, Dryad, Zombie, or black Cleric comes into play, its controller loses the game.
Whenever you find a way to put the word 'occult' into a sentence, put a +1/+1 counter on CC. Play this ability only once each turn and use each example only once each game.
It doesn't matter, Jordan. My point is that children -- especially the elementary children in the Pokemon article -- are open to these occult suggestions. Even if they don't play the game, they can read the words and exchange the cards. The occult images and suggestions are planted in their minds and imagination. They stir a craving for more occult thrills.
-A reply to a non-argumentative reporting on a factual error to the author of the Pokemon article.

2/3

Re: Demonic Death of Evil Hatred (BBB)
Add to that: If Cultural Crusader is in play, or this card is revealed in any way while CC is in play, you lose the game.

W

WickedBoy6

I'm suprised the CPA Unglued Thread had gotten as many posts as it has. Then again, who DOESN'T like Unglued?

Emperor Pants-Are-Off - 3U
Creature - Emperor Legend
T: Target player removes one article of clothing of their choice.
"What? You've never seen me standing in a draft before?" - Emperor Pants-Are-Off

Useful when it comes to Hurloon Wrangler or Prismatic Wardrobe, but there's one side-effect I never anticipated. You figure it out...:eek: