CPA Reality:2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If it's based off of the TV show, then whoever has the most votes counted against him in previous votes gets kicked off.

But if it's not, who know...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I vote off Gerode. Stick with team spirit. BUT, you know that they're going to do the same thing. Bunch of copycats.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

I vote for TURD CUTTER!!!! because he's a, well, crappy host.

M

magicman_moe

uhh well do i get to vote? im not too sure if i can or not? well since i have immunity and all i wasn't
sure if the rules applied to me in this case or not. ive never watched survivor its a sham of american tv and a waste of air time hehe sorry bout goin off like that

G

Gerode

Yay! Everyone's saying my name! I must be so special! Let me say my name too! Gerode Gerode Gerode GERODE GERODE! That was fun!

Oh.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Well, then, I guess Gerode, Gerode, Gerode, gets voted off. Time to go into the sphincter of doom.

Anyone got a good idea for an immunity challenge?

F

fuzzy510

Scavenger hunt! Give clues to find certain things on the site, the first person to find them all wins immunity.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Haven't been here in a while, but neither has anybody else.

*TURD CUTTER!!! takes off his coat and puts down his briefcase.

Well, it would take to long to do create a scavenger hunt, so I'll do this:
Post the teams that you think will go to the NCAA basetball championship. You will get 1 point if you predict Duke or Michagin State to win and they do win. You will get 2 points if you predict Maryland or Arizona to win and they do win. Predictions must be posted by 5:00 PM Eastern Time Saturday.

In case you don't follow college basketball, here are the matchups:
1. Michagin State vs. 2. Arizona
1. Duke vs. 3. Maryland

I'm doing this because I am a sports fanatic, and I don't have time to make up a scavenger hunt.

Next week, we'll find out who the ultimate Reality-Man is...

N

nodnarb24

I don't follow sports but I say Duke vs. Arizona. It's just a hunch.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Well, Here's the scores:
nodnarb24(Duke vs. Arizona, 3 points)
magicman_moe(Duke. Just Duke. Duke will be the only team in the Championsip Game, 1 point)
Ransac(Duke vs. Maryland. Could you explain to me how this would be possible? 1 point)

Well, nodnarb24 gets immunity. He gets to decide who gets voted off. Whenever he feels like it, he will post who gets voted out of the parking lot on this thread

M

magicman_moe

NO WHY DO YOU VOTE ME OFF!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Well, the sphincter of doom got blown up in the Burger King, so we'll just throw magicman_moe into the road and let him get run over by the cars. Then, we can eat him! Yummy!:D

M

magicman_moe

i quote hank hill when i say

"what in the hell?" i dont wanna go out like that nooo...wait a sec.. why do i feel like i was "conspired" against?

I WANNA RECOUNT!!!!