4 Prosperity
1 Time Warp

Lands
18 Island
2 Lotus Vale
2 Tolarian Academy

R

rakso

I think that when playing a deck that kills by library depletion, the most important factor is controlling the game and not depleting the library. Those cards may have been at the bottom of the deck and never drawn.

You really only need one or two Grindstones in a deck to have a "Mill" deck. As is, everything in your deck won't save you from that creature that is about to kill you. Even the choice of Arcane Denial here counters, but the additional cards drawn will allow the opponent to kill you before he actually runs out of cards.

Think about the drawbacks of giving the opponent free draws. You play Indentured Djinn, he draws one Terror and two other cards. Whoopee. :)

At least, stick in a Winter Orb or something to nullify all the cards he draws.

K

krichaiushii

Conversely, make it painful for him to draw cards, or hold them through Underworld Dreams (good luck finding them, especially now that they affect ALL opponents), Black Vise, Viseling, or Iron Maiden.

I always liked to use charms. The mean blue one from Visions, that allows you to mill four cards from your opponent's deck for a U. Vision Charm (I knew if I tried hard, I'd remember the name!). Reef Pirates make an amusing creature choice, as does the Rootwater Thief.

Just some thoughts.

R

rakso

Yeah, Dreams must be #1 in psychological effect. But again, just make sure you nullify cards he can use, as he can still kill you after taking 19 points of damage off his own draws.

Say... is this the same old wolf krichaiushii I know?

K

krichaiushii

One and the same. Its good to see familiar faces in other places, eh?

M

MoggZombie

You could also think about adding a couple Reins of Power and a couple Altar of Dementias, so if your opponent is playing a creature heavy deck, you could gain control of his creatures and dump them off to the Altars. Just a thought.

R

rakso

Funny, but that's a number of card slots for two cards that become useful if the opponent has a lot of creatures out and if you have both cards. You might've taken a lot of damage by then.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

You might want to take out two millstones and put in two grindstones.

F

Fire Slinger

Thanks for the suggestions everybody. I made this deck with what I had on me (except for the Millstones). There's been alot of good ideas being thrown around and I plan on picking up a few Reins of Power, Gridstones and Whetstones in the near future.

Hey nodnarb, that's a cool- looking rat.