Anyone up for Explorers of Ixalan?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
My take on "Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn."
The opponent that pays may ignore the affect, not all opponents.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, I was hoping to bring Melkor's life total more in line with everyone else's and maybe make it so that he doesn't have all of the sites, but ultimately I suspect you guys are right, so it looks like we have a consensus. I'll just have to hope that my Aether Gale wasn't a complete waste. I'm done, then.

Melkor: 20
Command Zone:
Walls of Adanto (Site: Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn.)
High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Hand: 7
Library: 44
Battlefield:

(T) (U) (U) Swamp x3
(T) (T) (U) Plains x3
(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Graveyard: Shielded by Faith
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 13
Command Zone: Cannons to Port (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.)
Hand: 3
Library: 45
Battlefield:

(UT) Island
(UUT) Swamp
(T) Crumbling Necropolis ( ETB tapped. T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool.)
(U) Prismatic Lens ( T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 3/2 When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(S) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 3/3, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~
(S) Adaptive Automaton (Construct, 2/2, As ~ ETB, choose a creature type. ~ is the chosen type in addition to its other types. Other creatures you control of the chosen type get +1/+1.)
Graveyard: Vow of Lightning, Coat of Venom
Exile:

Oversoul: 11
Command Zone:
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Air Elemental (5/5; Flying.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(U) Merfolk Sovereign (2/2; My other merfolk get +1/+1. T: Target merfolk can't be blocked this turn.)
(U) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard: Forest, Forest, Unsummon, River Sneak, Aether Gale
Exile:

Spiderman: 6
Command Zone:
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(U) Mt
(T) Jungle Shrine (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R, G or W to my mana pool)

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool,; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Treasure token (they're like Lotus Petals, but in token form)

(U) Raptor Companion (5/3 from ctr) *2 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack Melkor with the Hatchling, paying 1
Responses/blocks/take it?

Melkor: 20
Command Zone:
Walls of Adanto (Site: Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn.)
High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Battlefield:

(T) (U) (U) Swamp x3
(T) (T) (U) Plains x3
(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Exile:

Command Zone: Cannons to Port (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.)
Battlefield:

(UT) Island
(UUT) Swamp
(U) Prismatic Lens ( T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 3/2 When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(S) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 3/3, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~
(S) Adaptive Automaton (Construct, 2/2, As ~ ETB, choose a creature type. ~ is the chosen type in addition to its other types. Other creatures you control of the chosen type get +1/+1.)
Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Merfolk Sovereign (2/2; My other merfolk get +1/+1. T: Target merfolk can't be blocked this turn.)
(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Library: 46
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(U) Mt
(U) Jungle Shrine (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R, G or W to my mana pool)

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool,; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(T,A) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 1 and I'll take the Walls.

Bellowing Aegiosaur

Done

Melkor: 19
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) (U) (U) Swamp x3
(T) (T) (U) Plains x3

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UT) Island
(UUT) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

(T) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)
(S) Bellowing Aegiosaur (3/5; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

At the end of Spiderman's turn I will Mortify Oversoul's Air Elemental

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

I'll uncover the 3 tile I had previously scouted . . .

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Jade Reflection
Quest
When you cast your next instant or sorcery spell, copy that spell, and you may choose new targets for the copy.

Melkor

Play a Plains, Cast Paladin of the Bloodstained, cast Duskborne Skymarcher, put a +1/+1 counter on my Vampire Token, done

Command Zone:
Jade Reflection (Quest: When you cast your next instant or sorcery spell, copy that spell, and you may choose new targets for the copy)
Hand: 5
Library: 43
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3
(T) (T) (T) (T) Plains x4

(S) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ comes into play create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)
(S) Vampire (2/2, Lifelink)
(S) Duskborne Skymarcher (1/1, Flying, W, T: Target attacking Vampire gets +1/+1 until end of turn)

Graveyard: Shielded by Faith, Mortify
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UT) Island
(UUT) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Graveyard: Forest, Forest, Unsummon, River Sneak, Aether Gale, Air Elemental
Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

(T) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)
(S) Bellowing Aegiosaur (3/5; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Mass Mutiny (, S, For each opponent, gain control of up to one target creature that player controls until end of turn. Untap those creatures. They gain haste until end of turn.)
Responses?

Command Zone:
Jade Reflection (Quest: When you cast your next instant or sorcery spell, copy that spell, and you may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

(S) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ comes into play create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)
(S) Vampire (2/2, Lifelink)
(S) Duskborne Skymarcher (1/1, Flying, W, T: Target attacking Vampire gets +1/+1 until end of turn)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UT) Island
(UUT) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I take
Melkors vampire
Spideys Aegiosaur

Oversouls Merfolk
Attack Melkor with all three
Blocks/Response?

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

(T) Vampire (2/2, Lifelink)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UT) Island
(UUT) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(T) Merfolk Sovereign (2/2; My other merfolk get +1/+1. T: Target merfolk can't be blocked this turn.)
(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

(T) Bellowing Aegiosaur (3/5; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That's 7, I gain 2
Storm Fleet Spy
I'll draw my card
Done

Melkor: 12
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

Exile:

Mooseman: 15
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(UTT) Swamp
(T) Prismatic Lens ( T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(S) Storm Fleet Spy (Human Pirate, 3/3, Raid — When Storm Fleet Spy enters the battlefield, if you attacked with a creature this turn, draw a card.)
Graveyard: Vow of Lightning, Coat of Venom, StormFleet Aerialist, Mass Mutiny
Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(T) Merfolk Sovereign (2/2; My other merfolk get +1/+1. T: Target merfolk can't be blocked this turn.)
(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

(T) Bellowing Aegiosaur (3/5; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Vineshaper Mystic putting +1/+1 counters on Merfolk Sovereign and itself, Rancor on Mystic, done.

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(UTT) Swamp
(T) Prismatic Lens ( T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(S) Storm Fleet Spy (Human Pirate, 3/3, Raid — When Storm Fleet Spy enters the battlefield, if you attacked with a creature this turn, draw a card.)
Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Rancor (Enchanted creature gets +2/+0 and trample. When ~ dies, return ~ to my hand.) *enchanting Vineshaper Mystic*

(U) Merfolk Sovereign (3/3; My other merfolk get +1/+1. T: Target merfolk can't be blocked this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Vineshaper Mystic (4/4; When ~ etb, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target merfolk I control. Trample.) *Rancored* *1 +1/+1 counter*
(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:[/quote]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

I'll explore the bottommost right tile for 1

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(UTT) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Rancor (Enchanted creature gets +2/+0 and trample. When ~ dies, return ~ to my hand.) *enchanting Vineshaper Mystic*

(U) Merfolk Sovereign (3/3; My other merfolk get +1/+1. T: Target merfolk can't be blocked this turn.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Vineshaper Mystic (4/4; When ~ etb, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target merfolk I control. Trample.) *Rancored* *1 +1/+1 counter*
(U) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(U) Mt
(U) Jungle Shrine (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R, G or W to my mana pool)

(U) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)
(U) Bellowing Aegiosaur (3/5; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, put a +1/+1 ctr on each other creature I control)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Cannons to Starboard
Quest
The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.