My foil John Avon collection is complete!

A

arhar

On Friday, I acquired a Foil Millstone, thus completing my collection of all cards drawn by John Avon (that were ever released in premium foil) who I consider the greatest Magic artist, ever :) Some of my favorites by him are Adarkar Wastes, Wall of Air, Pyrotechnics, Meteor Storm and Dominaria's Judgment. Now I'm trying to find out his address, because I want to send it to him to sign :) I know he lives in England, so he's probably not going to be signing cards at any PT or GP close to me... but whatever it takes, I'm gonna do it, because John Avon RULES!!!

A

arhar

I know no one cares, but I'll just post this to eat up bandwidth and for my own satisfaction.

JOHN AVON REPLIED TO MY E-MAIL!!!!! HE SAID I CAN SEND HIM THE CARDS AND HE'LL SIGN THEM!!!!!!!

Whoooooooooo!!! I'm one happy camper!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Z

Zadok001

LoL. :) I guess I could be happy for you, except I WANT THE FOILS!

G

Goku

That sounds nice... and if you ever wanted to sell it, you could probably make a lot of money.

M

MrXarvox

John Avon stuff in foil... precious as gold, I tell ya. His cards have the best lighting of any produced. Lighting, the force which, in artwork, decides between gold and garbage.

A

arhar

MrXarvox: Agreed!

Spidey: Trust me, you reaaaly don't want to see that :D

M

Mikeymike

That is seriously cool (both the collection and his willingness to sign all of them).

Pyrotechnics is my favorite, but he did a ton of great work for 7th. The last time I really recall him doing a lot of cards were the saga mountains.

D

Dead

John Avon has to be my favourite artist... partly because he did the art for the invasion forest 347 which is our team mascot (one of our members triggered a 500 reply discussion on said card on the mtgnews spoiler) , and that happens to be the only card of his that i have in foil... you having said he lives in england i might have to go visit him and get it signed... if only he'd been at genconuk :-(