Multiplayer blue

M

Mundungu

Multiplayer deck

I felt like having a multiplayer deck that was heavy on interaction with other players, and control ...
What better color for that than blue ???

Here is what I came up with :
"Beam me up Scotty" deck
creatures : ( 16 )
-------------
3 Gilded drake
3 Morphling
3 Man O war
3 cc:U blue drake, when played you need to return a creature you control to your hand (shrieking drake ??)
3 tradewind rider
1 Serendib efreet (got only one ... sigh)

enchantments ( 8 )
-----------------
2 opposition (actually cool with morphling)
3 equilibrium
3 Legacy Allure

artefacts ( 4 )
-----------
3 powder kegs
1 Sol ring
(would put a Mox if I had one :( )

Spells
--------
4 counterspell
2 memory lapse
2 force of will
2 Bribery
1 misdirection
1 redirection (3U, same effect as misdirection)

Lands
--------
4 faerie conclave
1 maze of Ith
2 ice floe
1 undiscovered paradise
12 Islands

I guess you catch the theme of the deck ....
If you think I forgot something that would be helpful for board control ... let me know ... I dint play treachery 'cause of the drakes :)

:eek:

G

galtwish

I'd drop 1 Bribery (make them pay for it and then take it), the 3 Shreiking Drakes, a Tradewind, the Undiscovered Paradise and the Serendib Efreet for 1 Evacuation (get's rid of untargettables), 3 Sky Diamonds/Islands, and 2 Barrin, Master Wizard counterspell. Barrin & Drake are a 4cc Slaughter, without the life loss or non-black drawbacks. If you have Equilibirum out, it's 4U for a terror and an unsummon. Pretty cool combo, althou IO had to take it out of my deck due to all the dirty looks I was receiving at group games.

Erik

A

arhar

Capsize
Whispers of the Muse
Ivory Tower
Arcane Denial
Ertai

A

Apollo

Love the deck, although your group is definitely going to hate you. :)There's a lot of synergy there. However, I think that "Redirection" in your deck list is actually Deflection, from Ice Age.

Apollo

M

Mundungu

you're right Apollo, I got mixed up often 'cause many of my cards are not in English.

I followed the idea of Barrin, its actually quite cool.

I plan to play this deck in multiplayer only once in a while, in alternance with others to reduce the pissed of factor :)