Looking for a Group in Gulfport, MS

N

NorrYtt

This is me, NorrYtt, announcing his move to a better place and life in Gulfport, MS.

I'm looking for any and all players in the area who might like to play. Information about local card shops and the tournament scene would be greatly appreciated.

O

orgg

In Mssissippi, there's not much, sadly.

There's a store in Ridgeland, Mississippi that hosts tournaments regularly called Van's cards and comics, but other than that store, there's very little.

My advice? Migrate online some more. You'll be able to play many more games in that manner...

And if moving to here is an upgrade... I'm sorry.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I was just trying to pretend that it's a very bad place to live...

Really there are worse places, though... :eek:

R

Reverend Love

There's two stores that I'm familiar with. Jax, and....damn I forget the other store's name. Doesn't matter though because they're literally side by side.

Jax is located right by Keesler Air Force Base. If you take the road behind the Edgewater Mall towards the Air Base, right before the base is a dirty little strip mall. In that strip mall is Jax and the other store. There's also a Subways conveniently located there as well.

EDIT

The store as you guessed it, is in Biloxi Mississippi. A stone throw away from Gulfport.

Jax's is pretty awesome. They've got lots of Warhammer/40K models, Middle Earth stuff, and tons of Magic cards. There's regular drafts and Type 2 tournaments. Lots of scrubs but some decent players as well.