Worst Legend

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The ones in Legends, yeah, but if WOTC kept with the creature type they could have gotten "better" (like goblins did ).

N

Nightstalkers

Everyone knows what a goblin is even if you don't know that much fantasy. (Look in horror movies)

Kobolds, however funny their transition from book to book might be, are like the george kilman of the music industry.

T

train

George Kilman?...

*Waits for the word "exaclty" from Nightstalkers...*;)

N

Nightstalkers

who cares what his name is! His book sold four copies in 1786

R

Rooser

But you said music industry! Oh, it's wacky!

It's too easy to pick one of the vanilla legends from Legends if we're looking for the worst legend. No, I saythe worst legen ever is Akroma. At 8 mana, she's completely unplayable!

T

train

Akroma gets played all the time in my deck online...

it's funny how the loxodon peacekeepers allow for a longer game...

N

Notepad

I like how she costs so much, yet all these dorks get Akroma out as soon as possible. How do they draw their one Akroma in their whole 200-card deck AND get enough land to cast her pretty quickly?

Meanwhile, my goblin deck has pooped out yet again, and I sit staring as Goblin Piledriver cannot be cast on turn nine....

R

Rooser

I was joking about Akroma. I suppose I should have used a smiley face.:)

M

Master Shake

The worst legend? Kamahl, Pit Fighter. Sure, he is a 6/1 that can tap to deal three, buit if you take that big sword away from him he is worthless, and he can be killed by Hapless Researcher.

T

train

And how is it the sword is taken away... If the opponent isn't playing burn, or control - it's a rough time ahead for them...

T

train

If there's a plague on the table - it is more than likely before he's played... and named to something else...

"now a second one...";)

C

chris92

worst? without the legends expansion, it's a tie between pangtong young phoenix, and irini sengir :)

M

mlai

Originally posted by train
The Blue Legends land - Tolaria...
Pshaw. Tolaria rules. I come across the occasional band of soldiers every-so-often. It's also land #25 in my mono-blue Sundering Titan deck.

Things like Svitri I would never use, but Tolaria... come on.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Tolaria actually is bad...

Still a long way from being the worst...

Why didn't you name Academy, Train?

K

Killerbob

Tolaria is nice -its an island which isnt an island, and it has an ability -no real drawbacks. Doesnt make your deck notably weaker.

Kangee was terrible. First "birdlord" (soraya was falcons then)- very nice. But he was obviously totally unplayable -why couldnt they give os a real one?

Balthor the Stout. Dwarf legend -gives +1/+1 to BARBARIANS! Silly. Why couldnt he be a barbarian, or give bonus to dwarves? Now he doesnt fit any theme.