Administrator
Staff member
Order of Players:

Jigglypuff
Chaos Turtle
rkoelsch
BigBlue
EricBess

There is no trump since all cards have been dealt.

Scores:

EricBess: 90
Jigglypuff: 160
Chaos Turtle: 210
rkoelsch: 170
BigBlue: 290

J

Jigglypuff

I would like to state that I fully intend on passing BB for a startling come-from-behind victory. Let's not even bother playing the round and just say that I won. :D :D

(- Steve -)

B

BigBlue

Let's see... If I bid 12, and get zero, I'd lose 120 points... If you bid 12 and got all 12, you'd get 140 points... That'd do it...

Of course realistically, I won't be bidding 12. Even with a Strong hand I don't see anyone bidding 12. So if it were say 5 (a strong bid in this players view) then I'd lose 50 and you could gain 70... not enough.

If I make my bid (whatever it is) I think I'm pretty safe. If I miss my bid by one (whatever it is), I think I'd still win regardless...

Unless CT get's a really strong hand.

It's all about conservative bidding and making them every round. I've only missed one bid, and it shows.

If you bid 0 12 times, and made all of them, it'd be 240 points... Which would be formiddable.

If you get a few Wizards and make those, then you are looking at around 300 points or so... Hmm, fancy that...

J

Jigglypuff

Stop trying to confuse me with the truth. I am not fazed by your math skills, BB. Just know that it will work itself out in the end.

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Yes, BB, if you get all sorts of hands where the bid is obvious because they only card you ever get that can possibly take a trick is a Wizard, than you win.

On the other hand, if you get dealt the Ace of trump hand one and can't even take that, and that rapidly becomes an omen of things to come, then you lose.

So what's your point :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EricBess: 1
Jigglypuff: 4
Chaos Turtle: 4
rkoelsch: 0!!
BigBlue: 2

One bid left over! Who's gonna take it??

It's your play, Jigglypuff...

J

Jigglypuff

Well, I will begin the last round of the game of Wizards by playing the 3 of Spades.

(- Steve -)

J

Jigglypuff

Hee, hee, hee... I see that you have all fallen into my very clever plan. Just wait until the end of the game...

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Wow, nobody wants this one? Well, I guess I'll step up to the plate and take it then, with the Jack of Spades

While I'm at it, I'll lead the 3 of Diamonds

J

Jigglypuff

Hee, hee, hee... Everything is going according to plan...

7 of Diamonds

(- Steve -)

B

BigBlue

The Power is really hitting the table early...

5 of Diamonds

E

EricBess

I predict that CT has a very powerful hand. He is going to miss his bid by virtue of taking too many early tricks (9 of Diamonds - that's you CT :D), and then he is going to simply start taking everything to make sure that no one else makes their bid either. Of course, rkoelsch, with a bid of 0, will get stuck taking the last trick when CT finally leads his Jester and all the Wizards are gone.

E

EricBess

Originally posted by Jigglypuff
Hee, hee, hee... I see that you have all fallen into my very clever plan. Just wait until the end of the game...

(- Steve -)
JP, do you have all 4 Wizards?

R

rkoelsch

Originally posted by EricBess
Of course, rkoelsch, with a bid of 0, will get stuck taking the last trick when CT finally leads his Jester and all the Wizards are gone.
Well I will have to save one of my three Jesters for last trick:D

E

EricBess

Just 3? You don't have all 4? I guess you couldn't if CT is planning on leading one to you, right? :D