Well?

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
So, how do you guys like it?.. IT DOESN'T MATTER!.. sorry, I have trouble controlling my inner monolouge.

Props? Slops? Anything please.
-mike
I feel like trick-or-treating...

W

Waubers

Wow Geez I wasn't gone that long was I? Holy cow! This place looks great. Sorry for my absence I've been kind of swamped since school got going. This is the most free time I've had in like 3 weeks. My compliments this place looks awsome! I really like the fact that you didn't change the functionality of the site!

I need to poke my head around some more. Last time I was here wotc still owned itself!

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
(It's like a gathering. 3 different people posting within 4 minutes. Ironic? or an omen?)

Well, welcome back Waubers! There have been a lot of changes--not only with the magic community (at least regarding Hasbro), but around here. I went through a "new hack each day" phase, where I added new features like post editing, signatures, etc. You might wanna check the test forum.

-mike
Well, I take it the colors aren't annoying...

W

Waubers

I was pretty blown away with the site. I am fairly indifferent with the Hasbro buyout. The last few weeks have made me rethink many things in life but I won't go there. I have however gained a very new perspective on buyouts (my company just got bought out by textron for a half a billion $). I only prey that Hasbro doesn't abandon magic! I would like to see a CPA site finnaly get posted but I know how business can be and I understand the delay. Over the summer I worked on an online parts catalog for skidsteer loaders (bobcat like machines). We were supposed to have a live site by the end of August and it has since been pushed back to next April. Business SUCKS! Give Mr. D some time he'll come through. I'm really Excited about MM. I think this could be one of the best sets yet, my biggest prediction is that pingers (Tim, Tod, Tad , ect...) will be feared by most players!
10 days boys!

.....Some much information trying to escape must maintain control of fingers and refrain from typing 10 pages....

Well I have to go I got Homework to do.

Talk to you buys soon,'
Waubers

Is there anyway I can get those nifty little things under my name like you guys have?

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Aside from the information I've picked up from my dad, I'm not to "business savvy." So thanks for enlightening me, Waubers.

About the "nifty little things under our names": those are pretty much intended for founders. It looks kinda weird having 80% of the posters have those, but when the site goes online it'll be different.
Offhand, I don't think its a big deal if I give you one, but what?

-mike
the posting madman