Tribal Game 4

L

Limited

While Spiderman and DarthFerret finish game number three, I figured I might as well start the next one.

Who wants to play another (multiplayer) tribal game?

(you can't pick a tribe that has already been played: look here to see a list)

(What happens if it turns out two people chose the same tribe?)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in.

Should this be really Tribal Game #5? :)

Two people picking the same tribe in the same game should be fine - as long as they don't pick one that's already been chosen.

For those who are wondering about the points, we (Limited and I) kinda decided to "rank" everyone based on the point system used in Killer Joe's MML system. You get 1 point for a kill and x points based on how long you lasted in the game (1 point for being the first eliminated and so on upwards). We kinda just put it in while the current Tribal game is playing - not sure if that would have affected anyone's plays back then or might affect in the future, but that's how it is :) They're really just for fun and a way to "keep score".

L

Limited

Officially, its the fifth game.. but the second and third have been named 2a and 2b.

Better try to keep it consistent now :D

M

mythosx

Hello comrades,

I'm very sorry for leaving during game 2b and I had serious matters to attend to. I have time for the CPA now and I've got nothing but love and beatdown to spread around. If it would be alright with you I would like to participate in the next round of the Tribal Cup. Do we have to announce our tribe before hand?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No need to announce it, but you now have a limited selection (as I think was already mentioned in this thread) of tribes.

L

Limited

So, Spiderman, Oversoul, Mythosx and myself are playing.

Bigblue? DarthFerret? Others? Wanna join?

L

Limited

(do we want to wait until the other game is over, or should we get things started?)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't seen BB post lately, and DF is probably still catching up on his work (although he'd probably want to play).

I don't care; we can start or wait for him to say what he wants to do and have two games going at once. I don't think any others want to join though :( (That's right! I'm looking at Mooseman and Ransac!)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in a rush so unless someone else answers it more fully...

1/3 of your deck must be creatures who share the same type.
Certain spells are banned, one of the older tribal games has the list (I'll dig it up when I can).

D

DarthFerret

Yes I will play, and I am finally all caught up with work (I think.). I will be posting in the other games today, and will try to come up with something spectacular for this one.

L

Limited

Of the top of my head, the banned cards are:
Unnatural Selection
Extinction
Engineered Plague..

searching MagicTheGathering.Com
Presto!
* Circle of Solace
* Endemic Plague
* Engineered Plague
* Peer Pressure
* Skullclamp
* Tsabo's Decree
* Umezawa's Jitte
* Unnatural Selection

I'll put it up in the Tribal Games administration

D

DarthFerret

Yay, I got a deck, and am ready to go, me be fast and you be slow!